PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 01:58:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free site threating to go pay...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free site threating to go pay...  (Read 27790 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Free site threating to go pay...
« Reply #90 on: 2008 May 15, 17:45:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

? I never said to delete your downloads! I suggested you to create a second sims account! That means - as i've already said - creating another windows user, installing the game in it and tadaa you'll have an empty download folder and will be able to test and screenshot your creations while keeping your main game bloated with unknown downloads and free items from paysites! In clear: you'll have TWO installed games, one for playing with all your favorite downloads and another one for your work and your site pics!

Kath, thanx for the translation Wink

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
BlueIzumi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 May 15, 18:15:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay sorry but I get all worked up again cause that's all the help I have and I will continue to be loyal to the people who have helped me so I thank you for your understand. Smiley And Dr. House I'm sorry... About that... But I have all those Dl's from previous times... I actually have so much space used on my computer I highly doubt I have enough space to make a new sims account... I've actually stopped DLing stuff... I only use what I make and maybe what I can get from my site... That's how much space is used on my computer.... Pluse I have another game on there that is just as large as the sims that I love so! I've kinda been splurging my memory to much. Tongue I actually have 2 hard drives because my old sims game was so big that! I had to get a brand new hard drive to play my game... And now the new one keeps giving me the "needs to create more vertual memory " message.... Which is really anoying... And it's brand spanking new! But I hope when the sims3 comes out I can whipe and start new... I love my DL's folder it's been through at least 10 reinstalls and 2 harddives... I've worked really hard to keep it so I'd like to continue that way... Not starting a new folder... I also would like to deleate my ugly files... But I don't have the time... x_x'.... I'm actually kind of writing here now procrastinating my meshes that need to get done... Not that I don't want to write I'd rather write here. Tongue I just don't want to finish the mesh so much work. Tongue Okay I'll be quite now thank you for being understanding. Smiley
!@_~!

Thank you Saraswati for all your wounderful information and help. Smiley
Thank you for you help very much Smiley
!@_o!
BlueIzumi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2008 May 15, 18:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And that you for unblocking my stuff  tIIsuggas Smiley
!@_~!