PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 19:15:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR New EA Land site
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR New EA Land site  (Read 24940 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Re: TSR New EA Land site
« Reply #75 on: 2008 May 06, 02:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's old news but thank you for posting it in the appropriate thread, Watergirl. Cheesy

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 May 06, 03:20:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't been in here too much, so must have missed this news.  Good to see it closing.   Grin
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 May 06, 13:36:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Carnival site looks interesting... and well designed... it would have just been nice if they could have, oh, I don't know, come up with their own damn slogan...

"Create them. Play them. Even share them...the games are in your hands!"

http://216.32.95.41/images/MTS2_Banner1.jpg
eph
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2008 May 06, 15:03:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm glad EA Land closes. From what I read on the blog they had only one person who approved fanstuff, so a lot of stolen content popped up in the game. Whenever one of the original artists came and complained EA just deleted the fanstuff with no compensation for the buyers.
If I had spent 150$ of my real money to buy custom content just to come back to my house later and find nothing but worthless placeholders because the cc became disapproved... oh boy, I can't understand how people could stick to that game for so long!

For someone who worked "so closely" with EA on this TSR kept a rather low profile in the blog, Simfreaks was much more prominent. I also noticed a fat EA Land banner on Simfreaks1 lately. Guess there's more than one paysite crying about lost profits now.  Roll Eyes
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2008 May 09, 03:57:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Carnival site looks interesting... and well designed... it would have just been nice if they could have, oh, I don't know, come up with their own damn slogan...

"Create them. Play them. Even share them...the games are in your hands!"

http://216.32.95.41/images/MTS2_Banner1.jpg
I got into the beta for Sims Carnival, it's rather eh in my opinion.
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 2008 May 23, 23:27:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is "EA-Land" still up? wtf is it? I don't understand it...don't think I WANT to.  Sims Carnival has absolutely NOTHING to do with Sims (surprise, surprise). And I'm getting quite sick and tired of seeing the Sims name slapped onto any and everything.  TheSimsOnStage used to be Singshot.com, and after EA teamed up with them to do a contest involving singing Lily Allen's "Smile" in Simlish, they ate it up entirely.

I don't understand EA-Land but the name itself guarantees I would have stayed away, anyway.  Did TSR lose a lot of money? plz say yes.  And, more importantly, will this prevent a possible EA-TSR "reunion" in the future?

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2008 May 24, 02:24:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Renegade! I've missed you, where in the hell did you disappear to?! Glad to see you back, though...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: 2008 May 24, 20:50:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Real life (though there is no such thing) was holding me hostage, but I managed to escape Wink So now I'm slowly getting back into things and reading what's been going on while I've been gone.  This "EA-Land" filth shocked me but I'm glad to learn it has now melted into a pile of fail Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: