PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 22:04:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 880195 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2130 on: 2009 April 01, 01:07:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its gorgeous bedding.  Please share it, I bet with good pictures, you could upload it to MTS2

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
kittiecorpse
Landlubber

But I'm not dead yet!

View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: 2009 April 01, 01:46:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dstar's right it looks really comfy and poofy just like a quilt SHOULD look! You did an awesome job with it. Me wants Cheesy

You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: 2009 April 01, 01:54:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would download that in a heartbeat, it's really lovely!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: 2009 April 01, 07:35:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also think it's really pretty.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
misshate
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: 2009 April 01, 10:49:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(love the avis Grin)

Thank you guys Smiley Way way back I made a fuckton of tiling patterns (see 77words @ lj) and I finally found some use for them.

I'll upload the bedding uh, somewhere once I get something you could call a set (am thinking at least 10). Will link here Smiley
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2135 on: 2009 April 03, 00:18:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

May I present the Bachelor Beach Pad - as close the requested plan as I could get using limited cc. It is not as close to the architectural plan as I would have liked since I had to use a shit ton of columns to keep the building up and absolutely refuse to use DOTSR's Iinvis Columns - It is a one bedroom bachelor house fully furnished and decorated- It has a kitchen, dining and study area, bedroom, and living room. Landscaping includes a full garden, an orchard and a pond. It is a beachfront property.
Cost, fully furnished - 55,317

Credits: Kate@ Parsimonious.Org, a freesite

Requirements- all EP's SP's except Kitchen and Bath

TOS- Don't alter and re-upload- don't  post pics or stories using this house to  any paysites especially not TSR-- credit me if you use it in a legacy story or in published screenies that show the house. Most of all Enjoy it

Images
Interior -  http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/arelenriel/Sims2ep92009-04-0219-54-00-01.jpg

Exterior-

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/iofzqmnzdnn/neo'sbachelorbeachpad.zip

« Last Edit: 2009 April 03, 00:38:02 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: 2009 April 03, 01:09:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use Inge's column hider from Simlogical. It is super awesome.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2137 on: 2009 April 03, 01:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use Inge's column hider from Simlogical. It is super awesome.

Thank you- I will remember that for the next lot I build that needs columns .

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2138 on: 2009 April 03, 01:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just remover them when I'm done - or use walls where I want floors/roof then remove.

www.thestormradio.com
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2139 on: 2009 April 03, 01:29:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks you- I did at least get the modular stairs issue figured out- WCIF triangular windows for the top and Jonesi at Black Pearl has some lovely ones, but much like the OFB ones they are to big for the size building- and pigs will fly without the benefit of magic, science, or airplanes before I will go download Shakys OFB adds ons just to get the dinky triangle window. I would've done one myself but am not  particularly comfortable doinking around with SimPe or GIMP yet - I have just barely learned out how to do floors/wallpapers- still learning I guess- luckily the everyone has been helpful .

ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: 2009 April 04, 12:44:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also have a glitch downstairs by the pools...I cant get rid of it and dont know whats causing it!

Sorry to respond late but I wanted to help because the same glitch happened to me and after a few trillion trials I figured out how to fix it. Delete the 2 rounded edges of the pool where the green glitch is. Also delete the floor tiles around the mysterious blue hole that is left. Use the square pool builder tool to cover the entire mysterious blue hole with a 3 x 1 tiny square pool (in your case), then delete it using the ctrl-click function rather than undo. After you delete the tiny pool you just built, the land should be back to normal and then you can go back and redo the two rounded edges and the floor tiles with out the green glitch. I DLed your house from the exchange so I could make sure I did it right and yep, it did work. Great house, btw. I'm gonna keep it for my legacy fam when they get disgustingly rich. Smiley

For some reason, the rounded edge pool building tool doesn't like for you to place it on/near floor tiles. You've got to put the rounded pool edges down first and then the floor.

edited for typo.

Just catching up on posts as i haven't been on for nearly a week! I spotted your reply to my glitch...thanks for the info...i'll give it a go when im next on the house. Hope it plays ok for you...it slows my game down too much as i need to upgrade...but i will sort the problem out! I did spend ages at the time trying to sort it out...but to no avail! So thanks again  Smiley
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2141 on: 2009 April 04, 14:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll try and do some work on the windows when I get some time, this week looks eaten up by doctor's appointments and the like - meh.  I'm thinking that I might need to do the windows as a double length, or even just have them going up - the roof can be a hard section to put windows on, without having issues, but I'll see what I can manage to make up.

www.thestormradio.com
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: 2009 April 04, 20:27:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That mohawk is awesome. I think I've actually downloaded a recolor for it from other site.

Approve memos.
Fresh new look. Same great taste.
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2143 on: 2009 April 05, 01:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll try and do some work on the windows when I get some time, this week looks eaten up by doctor's appointments and the like - meh.  I'm thinking that I might need to do the windows as a double length, or even just have them going up - the roof can be a hard section to put windows on, without having issues, but I'll see what I can manage to make up.

Thank you- I tried Jonesi's over at BlackPearl but they are meant for much much bigger lots than this little one bedroom bachelor beach hut.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2144 on: 2009 April 07, 01:49:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dstar, I'm really sorry - the infection in my jaw turned out to be a lot worse so I'm in the hospital for the next few days at least.  But I am doing better - they got it all flushed out and stuff.

If there isn't a huge rush I can work on them when I get home though.  I've got some ideas I'd like to work on for them and all.

I'm going to rest now, but just wanted to let you know I-haven't= forgotten the windows.

www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: