PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 18:09:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 19 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 880077 times)
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #1770 on: 2009 January 27, 23:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the rounded potions bottles. Any way to make them buyable and cluttery?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1771 on: 2009 January 27, 23:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imagine if I put them into the catalog it would make them buyable and as cluttery as anything else.  And while the current meshes aren't rounded so much as oddly coffin-shaped....I think they are more interesting then just squares.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1772 on: 2009 January 28, 04:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I'm finally working on making the witch objects for Neutral witches.  Does anyone know of a tutorial on how to make the light change colour?

www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1773 on: 2009 January 28, 09:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I'm finally working on making the witch objects for Neutral witches.  Does anyone know of a tutorial on how to make the light change colour?

This is what I used: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=103817&highlight=lght

The relevant bit is:
Val1 = "Intensity": see explanation above; usually set to 1.
Val2 = (Unknown); normal value = 1; known range = 0.5 -- 1.0.
Val6 = "FallOffRate": see explanation above.
Val7 = (Unknown); normal value = 20; known range = 0 -- 20.
R, G, B = "Colour": see explanation above.

So I found out the rgb value in my image editor, and then changed the RGB in the file to the appropriate numbers.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1774 on: 2009 January 28, 09:47:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As usual a question about catalogue placement:

I'm working on a shelving system. It contains ordinary bookcases, a tv, a stereo and a lamp, that are all placed in their respective catergories in the buy catalogue. But then there are some wall units (see below), and I have no idea where to put them. Personally I get annoyed when I find something like that among my paintings, but it doesn't seem right either to put them with the bookcases, because your sims can't actually read and study from them.

Where would you want them in the buy catalogue?

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: 2009 January 28, 09:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

deco > misc  with a collection file grouping the whole thing?

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1776 on: 2009 January 28, 12:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune, that looks gorgeous!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: 2009 January 28, 15:21:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG! Those shelves look wonderful! You'd better be sharing when this is done. 

I totally agree with Pickles on the collection file idea.  That helps so much when looking for stuff.  But, if each one serves a different purpose, (one for TV, one for stereo, one for books) then I'd suggest putting them in their respective places.  If some of them serve dual purposes, I'd still put them in the electronics area, and mention that they can also be used for studying. It looks like at least one of them is a straight bookcase, so I'd put that under hobbies/knowledge.

But wow, that set completely impresses me.  It reminds me of the stuff I used to buy at Pier One. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
nomansland
Landlubber

/plasma

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: 2009 January 28, 17:07:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I told you all I'd let you know when the Twilight House and Edward Cullen and Bella Swan sims were posted for download at Sims2Artists. They are up now and can be found here.

Edited because I obviously can't type worth a shit. lol

That is absolutely phenomenal, seriously. The accuracy is award worthy!  Smiley

Excuse me sir, but is this what they call denial?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1779 on: 2009 January 28, 17:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are gorgeous and agreed - sort each as appropriate, then collection file - also, can sort so they all show up under living room, too.

And that's useful, Cala, but for some reason, the diffusion is changing, but the bal of light itself isn't.  I'll fight with it some more though - maybe in the morning, with the vicodin worn off, it will make more sense. Smiley

www.thestormradio.com
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1780 on: 2009 January 28, 18:11:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I forgot to mention that there will definitely be a collection file. Especially since the shelving system is actually part of a dining room set (go figure!) that also has a small collection of lamps in it (go figure again!). There's more than 20 new meshes all together, so I think a collection file is a must. The individual objects will go in their appropriate category - bookcases, tv's, audio etc. And if I understand correctly I won't get unpopular if I chuck the wall units in Misc Deco?

Very happy that you like the set. It was a request - which I should actually have thought about making myself. It will of course all be up on the site as soon I'm done with it. I won't promise when that'll be - the meshes are sorted out, but there's still all the recolors to do. I'll let you know.

Darqstar, if you haven't been to my site yet, go and take a look. There are a number of other things that I've been told looks like something from Pier One. Link in my signature.

Uhm ... Was that just a shameless plug?

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1781 on: 2009 January 28, 18:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And that's useful, Cala, but for some reason, the diffusion is changing, but the bal of light itself isn't.  I'll fight with it some more though - maybe in the morning, with the vicodin worn off, it will make more sense. Smiley

My knowledge is limited, so I can't help much. Smiley But maybe look at the TXMT.

Uhm ... Was that just a shameless plug?

Yes, but a worthy one. Cheesy I love your stuff - it so rocks.  Srsly Darqstar - you too can have an awesome Moune filled download folder.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1782 on: 2009 January 28, 19:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The TXMT has been changed too - I can't help but figure there is some other LIGHT value that needs changing - if I can't figure it out, I'll either ask in that thread, or put it up on the repair thread. Smiley

The throne isn't showing up, but I think it will look really nice - the same brown of the neutral grimiore, with a green gem and golden cushions.  Once I'm up to sitting still for a long stretch, I'm going to -attempt- to do a full set of furnishings for witches.  Also thinking of making default replacements on the wicked witch stuff, since I don't like the claws so much.

www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: 2009 January 28, 19:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have but one word to say: WANT! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: 2009 January 28, 19:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Bookmarks site*  I feel a DL spree coming on.  Which is good, because I have some crap I've never used that I should get rid of.  For some dumb reason, I downloaded a bunch of those "Many shelved"  ultra modern kitchens and now realize they are all pretty much the same.  I need to pick one and toss out the rest.  Half the time I end up using Paleoanth's Moderne Kitchen, so I don't know why I even bothered.  Out they go!  In with new stuff!

Soggy, I hope the bottles will be DLable soon too!

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: