PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 16:38:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 754419 times)
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #690 on: 2007 August 28, 01:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "neriana"
I feel that anyone who says "do not use on fat Sims" deserves to have that wish violated, publicly and often.

Agreed.  That sort of attitude is just shameful.  And it's not like you really *have* fat sims on the Sims unless you download custom meshes anyway.  Their 'fat' is what I consider 'pleasantly curvy'.  I might be a dork and write to EA, asking them that they put a bit of meat on the female Sims' bones in the next game cause seriously, they're too skinny.

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: 2007 August 28, 03:20:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I don't know about the rest of you...but I am IN LOVE with Warlokk's new body shapes...mostly Ren Gal and Rio.  

But really, I haven't found any really good new texures.  So, I am slowly...but surely...converting over some of Confide's textures onto the new meshes.

So far, I have most of her lingerie done for Ren Gal *they look wonderful btw* and I have started working on some outfits.  It's looking pretty good.

I am mostly doing them for my own use, but I don't know if anyone else is as frustrated about the lack of great *modern, in the case of Ren Gal* clothes for the new meshes.  So if anyone is interested, I'd be willing to upload them somewhere and share.  Cheesy  

I need to go in-game and take a few pics so I can share how great they look.   :oops:
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: 2007 August 28, 03:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen these meshes. Links?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: 2007 August 28, 03:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the link from InSim:

http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=120

There are more meshes over on InSim Adult, but I'm not sure what's postable or not postable here.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: 2007 August 28, 03:41:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

these? http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=40486

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: 2007 August 28, 03:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup those would be the ones. Cheesy  I just sent it to the main part of his area, there are several other body types as well.  Some of which are kinda scary....but to each their own I guess Tongue
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: 2007 August 28, 04:08:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PirateBitch, I would be very interested.  I like Warlokk's meshes too, but, I if I was to use them, I would have to have every clothing catagory covered.  I can't have a sim that uses his meshes with some of the catagories and I just can't use the maxi's clothing.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: 2007 August 28, 04:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I've taken a couple of screenshots to show how pretty the outfits are Cheesy  So...enjoy  :wink:

Those are just a couple that I've converted...there are TONS more. Tongue
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: 2007 August 28, 04:35:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wow. those look really good.

~Paden
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: 2007 August 28, 04:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "naceygirl"
Quote from: "neriana"
I feel that anyone who says "do not use on fat Sims" deserves to have that wish violated, publicly and often.

Agreed.  That sort of attitude is just shameful.  And it's not like you really *have* fat sims on the Sims unless you download custom meshes anyway.  Their 'fat' is what I consider 'pleasantly curvy'.  I might be a dork and write to EA, asking them that they put a bit of meat on the female Sims' bones in the next game cause seriously, they're too skinny.

I would guess that they'll have sliders for a range of body proportions, separated by things like waist, hips, chest, shoulders, height, etc. The Sims 2 really should have had this, Maxis was just lazy. But they do have to add new features, and that's one for which people have clamored, and one that's pretty simple to implement.

piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: 2007 August 28, 04:48:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks I'm glad you like them. Cheesy  

Please keep in mind though...I didn't create the textures, I just re-fit them onto the other meshes...not that it isn't time consuming enough. Tongue  

All credits go to Confide *even though he/she is on TSR...she's the only one I'd even THINK about donating for Tongue* and Warlokk...esp Warlokk, without him I wouldn't have the wonderful curvy meshes to play with.  I just wish there was a pants mesh for Ren Gal.  *hint hint to any meshers out there Tongue*
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: 2007 August 28, 05:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They look great.  Are you doing all of the clothing catagories?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: 2007 August 28, 05:18:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, as long as I can find meshes that "fit" the outfits. Tongue

Here are a few more:

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: 2007 August 28, 05:26:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like them.  I hope you plan to upload them somewhere.  I would love to have them.

piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: 2007 August 28, 05:43:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I plan on uploading them somewhere...I'm thinking they're gonna have to be over on SFV 'cause I don't think that anyone else would allow me to post "pay" textures on the sites...I dunno. Tongue

Anyway...here's another pic to whet your whistle. Tongue

I think it needs just a little more editing before it'll be finished.

DAMN those shoes are sexy!!!  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: