PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 05:58:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 818912 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1335 on: 2009 April 30, 20:24:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So remember all that "new evidence" about the "hacker" who "really" deleted Buggy's stuff? What's going on with that? Or is everything being shoved under the rug?

AFAIK it seems to be under the rug, exactly where Thomass wants it.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: 2009 April 30, 20:55:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy has pretty much allowed this to be swept under the rug, yes.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: 2009 April 30, 22:13:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy has pretty much allowed this to be swept under the rug, yes.

Is he really wanting it swept under the rug, or is it more of a case that since there is no clear evidence, and TSR has muddied the water, it's just run out as a topic of conversation? 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: 2009 May 01, 05:56:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not a question of what he WANTS, it's a question of what he has allowed to happen.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: 2009 May 01, 06:33:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think confirmation of the truth  has been swept under the rug. The belief that it was TSR is out there, they are the main suspects in this, yes they have muddied the water but they have done it in a way that it can't be proven that it wasn't them.  People have to look at the evidence that is there and decide for themselves now.  Since this broke I have never seen TSR so well behaved and gobshite free. Definitely keeping a low profile for now.  Some good came of it.  When I first joined, the site would have been snowed under with TSR addicts screaming how mean we are and horrible, horrible, nasty liars. This time we had a couple of idiots, and a lot of what seems like level headed people join with the message :- we subscribed to  TSR and think it is disgusting they did this, we are cancelling our subscription. 
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: 2009 May 01, 07:37:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not a question of what he WANTS, it's a question of what he has allowed to happen.

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines. It's all pretty weird though -- last we heard, people were trying to "get to the bottom of it", and now, a vast silence. The truth is, we know who did it, but this pseudo-limbo makes it really hard to spread the news around in a coherent way. TSR lost some subscriptions, but overall they got away with it. Again.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: 2009 May 01, 07:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR is fortunate in that they only have to deal with the far more lenient and forgiving Delphy. If they were stuck with me as the primary community figure, they would be screwed, because I will never forgive. Isn't that right, SOUPER?

Elphaba
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: 2009 May 01, 08:49:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone else wish Thomas would have a crack at PMBD or MATY just to see what Pescado would do? He'd probably call on his secret lazer mounted satelites to wipe out the whole of sweden.
Or would you call that just a good start Pescado?

Nurture your inner 0. Cherish your inner 6. Squish your inner 12 into a tiny box so they can't open their mouths and embarrass you
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: 2009 May 01, 09:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I think Pescado would retire to his pile of gold 'n' booty and laugh himself to sleep with all the cheap women that want free stuff over Thomas' ugly "golden" curls.

Of course, then Mrs. Pescado would come in angrily wielding a rolling pin and ruin his fantasy...

Anyway, my point is - ...

NEVAR FORGIVE! NEVAR FORGET!
Or something.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: 2009 May 01, 11:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR has been subdued these past weeks, but then again, it's barely been functional.  I check from time to time, and have never gotten so many 404 messages or "too many people are trying to use the site so hang on" screens (yeah, right  Roll Eyes.  From the looks of the forums, very few people are active, and those who are, are complaining about all the downtime.  The quality of the FA downloads is the same old sh*t, and the quantity has been reduced almost to the minimum.  It's a shame that TSR was never definitively pinned to the hacking, but they're doing enough to shoot themselves in the foot right now.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1345 on: 2009 May 01, 12:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Other than realizing that TSR  and other paysites that have already made the transition to Sims3 are a bunch of idiots I think that people may be realizing that when they go buy their shiny new copies of Sims 3 that their precious FA's won't be able to make anything that the sheep  won't be able to make at home on their own computers. Given that there will be no content creation tools for awhile, other than the Sims 3 version of Bodyshop and Homecrafter that everyone will have access to, there will only be new sims and new lots , and maybe new floors and walls at first, Shakeshit and DOT will be able to do nothing that a 12 year old can't do at home in 15 minutes - Sims3 -TSR Your ship has sunk

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: 2009 May 01, 12:20:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Neriana
What's going on with that? Or is everything being shoved under the rug?

Maybe EA left a sawed-off dolphin's head on Delphy's bed.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1347 on: 2009 May 01, 12:23:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah, finished reading all 90 pages just to reach this anti-climax. What a downer.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: 2009 May 01, 12:23:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe EA left a sawed-off dolphin's head on Delphy's bed.
I REALLY doubt EA would deign to involve themselves in such squabble, given their unwillingness to even acknowledge that other sites exist at alll.

Tuesday
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: 2009 May 01, 13:58:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Given that there will be no content creation tools for awhile, other than the Sims 3 version of Bodyshop and Homecrafter that everyone will have access to

Does anyone know for certain that the Sims 3 is going to have a version of Bodyshop and Homecrafter yet? I just got done reading a mess of a thread on the BBS with one side yelling there's not going to be legally free custom content/tools for the Sims 3 and another side yelling that there will definitely be free custom content tools.

Does anyone here know if there will be EA released CC tools? I figured I'd ask here since the BBS seems to be filled with staffed TSR employees that are calling people greedy for wanting free CC.

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: