PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 15:15:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745628 times)
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #360 on: 2007 June 23, 20:53:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Berg and Obscurity: Click.  Only has the ones that were requested.  I don't know if any meshes failed to tag along, but it looks like the choker mesh didn't.

[....]

Grey: Personally, unless that's make-up or an edit of someone else's skin, I'd avoid all the redness around the eyes, or the big eyelids.  I know Enayla's skins have that kind of thing going on too, but I guess I'm just obsessed.  I like the body hair on the guy, though.  Haaaaaaaaairrrrrrrr.

Thank you Ensign Smiley

Grey, I agree with what Ensign said, I like that skin a lot but have trouble with making sims that don't get weird eyelids with that skin. Again, I also like the male body hair  :twisted:
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 2007 June 27, 12:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried recreating Aikea_Guinea's Mary for my own game. I think I did quite well with her profile, but something about her face in this angle still bothers me. Any suggestions? Or does she even look like Mary at all?

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2007 June 27, 15:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think her lips need to stick out more and be a little thicker/poutier, cheek bones up a bit, point of the chin a little wider  Smiley
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
Some of my CC
« Reply #363 on: 2007 July 03, 08:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The clothing is NOT mine. I got it from MTS2. It's in featured downloads.

But the rest... Skintone/eyes/makeup... are all mine.
The hair is just a maxis female hair swapped to fit men with a quick recolour and a bit of alpha editing... but nothing really special.
I just wanted to SHARE!!

None of the CC I uploaded yet (except for the eye make-up which is hiding on MTS2)....

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Ginseng
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2007 July 03, 12:30:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The hair is nice but the skin looks a lot like teru_k's BJD skin or Ephemera's stuff. Do you mean you edited to remove the joints? If so good job, but shouldn't you give some credit?
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: 2007 July 03, 13:03:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "greydj"
erm...here is something i made :oops:

please be honest in your comments, as i plan on making another skintne using my own body texture, and knowing what will make it look better..will help.

thanks

I like it.  Being a natural redhead, you got the freckles, and the pale but not too pale skintone down well.  That's basically the shade of skin i tote around all the time.  I would maybe go less red around the eyes next time, so that the sims don't look so tired?  I do like how they aren't shiny.  I have too many shiny sims.  I have too many guys that look like they're wearing makeup cause they inherited mommy's shiny skin.  I suck ass at making skin textured and realistic.  I tried one time.  I failed abysmally. So keep in mind that this is advice from someone that just uses it, doesn't know how to make it.  I haven't loaded your skin in my game, but I may, if you can say where it is.  I'd like to see what happens when I change the shape of the face a bit.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Rabbit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 2007 July 03, 13:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a Sim I made....

She's nothing special but I'm very pleased with the shape of her eyes so I just thought I share.=)
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2007 July 03, 14:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is my latest creation

You can find it at MTS2 here.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=236612
And hurray! it's my first featured upload!

Give 'er.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 2007 July 03, 19:08:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ginseng"
The hair is nice but the skin looks a lot like teru_k's BJD skin or Ephemera's stuff. Do you mean you edited to remove the joints? If so good job, but shouldn't you give some credit?

Actually... no. I know what skin you are talking about, but mine was hand panted in photoshop myself. I wanted an anime-look to my skin, but I did not use any skintone except for maxis as a base, and then painted mine over it.

I apologise if they look the same, if so, it was coincidental, I assure you. Sad
I always credit when I use someone elses stuff.

(Edit)
I DL'd Teru's skintone to look at after I read the comment. They are very similar, but not identical. But the similarities are really close! My ears/nose are different, and tone. But Not by a lot. The lips and eyes on mine are inspired by a photo of my own face actually... but now I'm a little worried that people may still think I copied, if one person thinks so, others may make the same judgement... maybe I should keep the tone to myself. Sad

My DeviantArt
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 2007 July 03, 20:42:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't worry about it.  Things are bound to look similar.  All the long, bun, ponytail, et cetera hair meshes look the same to me, but I have at least three different ponytails in my game.  <.<
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 2007 July 03, 20:53:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
I wouldn't worry about it.  Things are bound to look similar.  All the long, bun, ponytail, et cetera hair meshes look the same to me, but I have at least three different ponytails in my game.  <.<

Ah.. thank you so much.
I feel a little better now. I don't want anyone to think I copied something and gave no credit.

I guess with the fact all tones need to be mapped to the same areas, similarities are bound to appear. I think the thing that really makes my tone look so close to Teru's is the nostril placement... I raise my nostrils so that they are not so close to the base of the nose, and that gives a sharper and slightly more arched look... but it seems that Teru does the same thing in the  doll skin he made... plus both skintones have that "flawless" porceline look in-game... c'est la vie I suppose.

My DeviantArt
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 2007 July 03, 21:53:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that people are far too quick to accuse others of "stealing". The only time I think it's justified is when something is being sold, like what 2-for-you did to Enayla. Don't take it too seriously.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 2007 July 04, 01:46:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*whew*
Thanks.
That's horrible about the Enayla thing though... Especially with the "charging people" thing. It's very sad that sort of thing can happen.. Sad

My DeviantArt
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 2007 July 04, 09:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dr.philthy"
Here is my latest creation

OMG you are Liz?  Cheesy Your medieval dresses are wonderful! I use them daily in my new hood and I'm stunned. A totally deserved feature, brava!

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
simplystella
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: 2007 July 04, 10:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
I think that people are far too quick to accuse others of "stealing". The only time I think it's justified is when something is being sold, like what 2-for-you did to Enayla. Don't take it too seriously.
Mh? What did 2-for-you to Enayla? I feel like I've missed some drama here.

url=http://www.starsims.net]starsims[/url]
simplystella
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: