PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 18:33:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 600881 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1800 on: 2008 October 20, 13:39:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the thing, my friend who'd gotten a TSR sub [before I knew he played the sims] thought it was to cover bandwidth and the like - he didn't know it was run as a business with FAs being paid.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: 2008 October 20, 14:16:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What gets me is her obvious need to make every thought and feeling public. Roll Eyes  Why post this kind of stuff  for everyone to see?  She's just opening herself up to more ridicule from the people who think sending her obscene mugs is ok. (I agree with Feverish, that's over the line.)  If I had been insulted like that I'd want to slink under my bed and not emerge until everyone had forgotten about it.  I sure wouldn't try to make it the headline on the Drudge Report. Cheesy

She's upping the ante with every single response she makes.  How dumb is that?

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1802 on: 2008 October 20, 15:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes.  Though I believe it was TSR & Simfreaks who first approached Maxis/EA to get approval to offer items for pay to help cover website costs back in the Sims1 days.  Supposedly Maxis/EA gave the go ahead and said it didn't violate the EULA. 

Youīre right, I can confirm this. This was discussed at Simfreaks private/mods/admins/creators forum and Heather talked about this meeting with Steve and EA. She didnīt gave much information except the fact that they said to EA that they were making a paysite to cover server expenses. EA agreed with this, to cover server expenses because bandwith was very expensive at that time. Heather also used this argument to not give creators any money for their creations because she said her intention was to save money to cover bandwith issues. She also promised to rotate all the site content to be free in different months what she ended not exactly doing but at that time she was using a lot of arguments to prove that the paysite was not for profit.
A few time later I left the site so I donīt know if they had other meetings with EA. I know by a friend that some months later Simfreaks made a special site to control what was posted at the main site and how creations were made and started to pay creators (and I got some "nice anonymous" mails telling me I was stupid leaving the site because they were making money). I saw also a note posted in a news site about "small business" with some screenshots of this new Simfreaks admin site.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: 2008 October 20, 15:32:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What gets me is her obvious need to make every thought and feeling public. Roll Eyes  Why post this kind of stuff  for everyone to see?  She's just opening herself up to more ridicule from the people who think sending her obscene mugs is ok. (I agree with Feverish, that's over the line.)  If I had been insulted like that I'd want to slink under my bed and not emerge until everyone had forgotten about it.  I sure wouldn't try to make it the headline on the Drudge Report. Cheesy

She's upping the ante with every single response she makes.  How dumb is that?

She probably feels she needs to justify her behaviour?

Inactive
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1804 on: 2008 October 20, 15:47:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember that - for a while I'd just log on to Simfreaks to nab the free stuff as it went free - but it didn't last, and so, my whole family would buy a month, get -everything- from the site and burn it to a cd to share among ourselves.  Did that twice.

www.thestormradio.com
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: 2008 October 20, 18:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She probably feels she needs to justify her behaviour?

I wish she didn't take so damn long to do so each time.  My God, that woman must have a herd of teal deer in her brain.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: 2008 October 21, 01:41:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she is just searching communities for people to confirm her victim status.  I think she is a victimholic.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1807 on: 2008 October 22, 12:26:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she is just searching communities for people to confirm her victim status.  I think she is a victimholic.

From what I've seen from her, she simply doesn't even grasp the basics of empathy. Remember, she was lolling and yippe-kay-ay-ing all the way when the idea of giving the pirates trojans (or whatever) came up. It's not so funny when it happens to you (or think it happens to you, as the case may be). She's getting a taste of her own medicine, can't own up to that fact since it would destroy the alter ego she maintained all these years and choses to wallow in self-pity instead.

It'd be really tragic if it wasn't so funny.

Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: 2008 October 22, 17:33:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Devilfish, when you said 'yippe-kay-ay-ing' I immediatley thought of the low wolf on the totem pole in wolf packs. The one who always gets picked on because theyre so damn cowardly and annoying?

And thats what Atwat is. She always sticks with TSR because she knows she cant make it on her own, and nobody likes her because she does all sorts of annoying, drama things.

I bet she's lyin g about the mug, and she probably got the virus from one of those 'Poke the pillsbury dough boy and win an Ipod' banner ads.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: 2008 October 22, 19:07:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calling that twat a wolf is an insult to the species, stop it! If anything, she is a jackal or hyena, both of them disgusting animals with filthy habits and that describes her personality to a "T". She most likely picked it up by haunting MTS 2 in order to see what she could rip off and exploit. I cannot think the woman plays the game, she just seems to type to cash in on a cow that she doesn't even know.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: 2008 October 22, 20:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jackals and hyenas don't have disgusting habits. They're actually very cool creatures, highly intelligent with well-organized social structures, just like wolves. Only human beings can possibly have disgusting habits anyway. (Some other primates and dolphins may be able to as well.) Atwa is most definitely a thoroughly human creature.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1811 on: 2008 October 22, 20:30:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to say I honestly don't care if the mug story is real or not. If it is, it's in very bad taste, done by a person who is clearly no better than her. Defeating an enemy by stooping to their level is worse than actually being that enemy. If it isn't true, it means she's stirring up drama and pathos yet again, and really, who could be surprised by that.

That being said, jackals and bottem-feeders, no matter how much we may despise them, are a valuable part of the eco-system. And this forum just would be the same without the bottomfeeders sucking up to the big fish. Hell, it's where half my entertainment comes from.

Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: 2008 October 22, 21:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jackals and hyenas don't have disgusting habits. They're actually very cool creatures, highly intelligent with well-organized social structures, just like wolves. Only human beings can possibly have disgusting habits anyway. (Some other primates and dolphins may be able to as well.) Atwa is most definitely a thoroughly human creature.

heyenas are cool because they have a matriarch.

Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1813 on: 2008 October 22, 22:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have found the perfect insult that does not insult anything else - turd.  It doesn't insult bottomfeeders, hyenas, jackals, wolves, bovines or anything else.

www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: 2008 October 22, 23:32:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about toxic waste? Her personality is certainly toxic and the way she lives her life is a definite waste of the span given her to live.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: