PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 18:36:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367106 times)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #525 on: 2007 August 08, 03:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am seriously thinking about e-mailing the domain host or ISP, which I believe is Comcast, which also happens to be a corporate account of mine to put a stop to her - permenantly on the internet.  She really does not have any business being anywhere near a computer.  It's fun to laugh at and joke about, but this woman has some really bad problems.  I won't go into a whole lot, because it is my husband's screwy family (how he ever turned out so wonderful is still a mystery), I grew up so "Leave It To Beaver" I was unprepared for the sheer craziness.  Syn - His mother is bi-polar, but she doesn't think she is, the 3 psychiatrists that diagnosed her are just wrong.  His step-mother is schizophrenic.  His father drinks....that I can absolutely understand.  So, I hope she stays where she is - off of the internet.

EDIT:  At least we are 800 miles away - I love the Army!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Aarrgghh Matey
Landlubber

Aarrgghh

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: 2007 August 08, 04:14:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "angelyne"
This site is closed

Bring this Site Back

We need $90.00 by September

or it will stay closed

donate for us to bring it back .

This is new.  She's changing her page every day.  This shows the Internet is her life.  She's addicted.  She needs another recovery program besides the one for her psychotic behavior.
Aralie
Landlubber

Fluffy Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: 2007 August 08, 06:43:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey all. I've been lurking here for about a month. Anyway, I read through this whole thread (it took me hours, might I add), and this Jan person makes me think of someone I know in real life. I know a few other people on here have mentioned that she probably does have a mental illness, which I do believe to be true. I'll give you a bit of a description of the person I know:

1. She spends the majority of her time on the internet. Most of her friends and enemies are people she knows only online. She takes everything said to her online very seriously as if it was said in person.

2. She blows things out of proportion BIG TIME. Probably why she thought people were attacking her about the paysite issue, when in reality they were trying to help her keep her site up. She is probably someone who doesn't really know much about how things like having a site hosted work. She probably thought she was being attacked when she was told that her site would have to have free content to be hosted by whoever it was that made the offer (i don't remember who that was). The person I know doesn't know much about stuff like this either, and when she doesn't know something she tends to take it out of context and think she's being screwed with.

3. She thrives on drama. She loves attention and will do just about anything to get it. She lies, and denies it, saying how much she hates lying, when all she ever does is lie. She likes to take what people have said and twist it, making them look bad. Whether she does it on purpose I don't know. She definitely has some kind of mental illness, but who knows what. :?

4. The person I know has this weird personality. She comes off as this really nice person that people want to get to know. Then it's like she begins to change. Really, she doesn't change, people just start to notice who she really is. It's creepy.

5. Major control freak. The person I know used to tell the guy she was dating that he could not look at other women. I don't mean he couldn't check them out, I mean he couldn't look at them. Period. She told him to keep his eyes down when they were around other females. If he looked at them, just their faces, she would FLIP. It was the most insane thing I've ever seen. I don't know if that fits under control freak, but it was definitely crazy.

6. Okay, no offense to Christians. The person I know, I'm keeping her name out of this, is a Christian. But, rather than following the Bible she has this attitude where it's ok if i fuck up and sin, but if you do it you're going to hell for sure. She was on yahoo answers or something like that telling people how they were going to hell and stuff. She pissed a lot of people off then came crying to me about how people were saying shit about her. Kind of like what this Jan person does. Always the victim.

7. Back to the drama one...She will use ANYTHING for attention. She twists things. She hurts people and tries to say they're the ones that hurt her. She hurts herself physically for attention as well. She's scared of everything and she would never actually hurt herself seriously, but she'll hurt herself enough to get sympathy.

8. Threats and lies. She makes up a lot of things. Anything to get attention or try to scare people. The chick I know (getting sick of using the word person over and over) likes to think she's so tough. She made it sound like she had the flucking mafia behind her back one time. She wants people to be afraid of her, when there's nothing to be afraid of. This chick is seriously 3 times my size (she's overweight and I'm stick thin) and I could kick her ass.

9. Save the best for last....Multiple names and possibly multiple personalities. She has had a shitload of different names with similiar yet unique personalities. She has had many different ones over the past few years. The one she's on now is called Jamie and is "ghetto".

10. I lied, I have more. Paranoia. How could I forget this one! Jan and this chick both have this in common. Everyone is out to get them. They are extremely paranoid and can make anything seem like some sort of threat.  

I probably could think of more things, but by 1 AM my brain doesn't work very well. Anyway, some of the stuff I said has nothing to do with Jan that we know of, but it did feel good to vent about it.  :lol:

I just know that this Jan/Charlotte/Mary/whoever person sounds a lot like the person I know. I don't know what you guys think, but I can see some major similarities. The chick I know also acts very very very very immature, but can instantly turn mature (and spell correctly :roll: :lol: ). She hangs out with a lot of younger girls (12-16) while she herself is nearly 30. She's also obsessed with sex and wayyyyyy to open about her sex life *shudders* but that's irrelevant.

Okay, I'm really done now.

-Aralie
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: 2007 August 08, 10:46:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The yahoo group is back as well.  I used to be a member of her Yahoo group and I donated to  her back when I was stupid and didn't know any better.
 :oops:  I had no idea she was like this and I have been lurking everywhere since Sims 1.  I am so glad that I have wised up.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #529 on: 2007 August 08, 13:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pooki"
The yahoo group is back as well.  I used to be a member of her Yahoo group and I donated to  her back when I was stupid and didn't know any better.
 :oops:  I had no idea she was like this and I have been lurking everywhere since Sims 1.  I am so glad that I have wised up.

I am NOT going to suggest that you get back into her group and get more stuff for our entertainment. That would be wrong. Pretend I never said a thing. (Please pass the rum. Thank you.)

Still watching you guys
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: 2007 August 08, 14:28:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why of course you would never suggest such a thing!  However, it is listed as a public group... Smiley  Here is your rum!

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Moose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: 2007 August 08, 22:22:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read the whole thread, and I've got to say, this really reminds me of the MsScribe saga: http://www.journalfen.net/community/bad_penny/1074.html

And here I thought she was the only crazy on the internet...  :shock:
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: 2007 August 08, 23:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Moose"

HAHAHAHAhahHAhahAHhaaahahahahaaa... *wheeeze*

I---

HahahahahahaHAHAHa  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
angelyne
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: 2007 August 09, 13:59:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't it strange how most people are different, but all crazies are somewhat alike.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: 2007 August 09, 18:15:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "angelyne"
Isn't it strange how most people are different, but all crazies are somewhat alike.
 That's how the professionals tell the difference between someone who is just eccentric, and someone who is truly mad. (Gosh, I am learning so much from this thread! Thanks, Charlotte/Jan/Bev, etc.)

Still watching you guys
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: 2007 August 09, 20:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read the whole thread, and I've got to say, this really reminds me of the MsScribe saga: http://www.journalfen.net/community/bad_penny/1074.html

I spent the better part of 2 1/2 hours reading that journalfen.  That was unbelieveable.  I just love the duchess_of_richmond.  She is amazing.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: 2007 August 10, 01:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, that gives me an idea for a Yahoo group, just for Jancharlotte and others like her.......hmmmm........

How about The Internet's Nuttiest Whackos Meeting group?

Would you like that, Charlotte? A group just for you and all your nutty drama-fucks from all over the web?

*Psst, might want to put your hip boots on, gang.......I'm sure she'll start rambling a shit-flood soon enough*

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: 2007 August 10, 01:34:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think your Yahoo group is pissing her off enough Bionix.  :lol: But that WAS good. :p

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: 2007 August 10, 07:34:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"

I spent the better part of 2 1/2 hours reading that journalfen.  That was unbelieveable.  I just love the duchess_of_richmond.  She is amazing.

I remember when that was first posted, You'd keep checking the pages every couple of hours hoping the next entry was up. It's a level of batshittery that IMHO Jan/Charlotte/Bev has yet to reach, but I'm sure she'll keep trying
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: 2007 August 10, 22:50:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, I've never been a part of the HP community, but I started reading this thing and it sounds vastly amusing. Come to think of it, it reminds me a lot of the old BtVS/AtS community (which pretty much died when the series did) "Buffy should be with Angel" "no, Spike!" "What about Willow and Giles?" "Mmmm, SPIKE and XANDER" *grin* Made for excellent smut and excellent general reading when people first got going.

Never really thought about HP that way, though, because... Well... They're kids. It's for kids. It's... wrong. Or maybe I'm just getting old. Or maybe it's because I got stuck less than halfway through book five and never bothered to catch up again. My bf just finished book five and he said it's hardly worth the read, so that's not very encouraging. His brother says the movie doesn't make sense without the book, though. Oh, well...

Anyhoo, mentally unstable personas. Intriguing. I knew the HP fandom was messed up, guess I'll find out just how much. *munches popcorn*

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: