PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 18:01:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TS2 Enhancer 1.4
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Enhancer 1.4  (Read 59037 times)
silver
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #45 on: 2007 April 09, 02:14:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I stupidly bought it some time ago, but hey, it was "on sale" at the time! $14.99! What a bargain! (That IS being sarcastic.) I loved the ease it presented in changing skintones. (This was before the Christianlov skintone changing mirror.) I enjoyed how easily you could change other details, too.

A little over a month later, something screwed the program up. I kept getting a "stream read error" message, asked around as to what it could be, tried the suggestions, and still kept getting the error. Even if I took stuff out of my game folder to see if those files were causing the problem, I still got the error.

I e-mailed Rick not once, but three times. He never bothered to respond. I can verify that the customer service stinks. If you have a problem, you are on your own. And then, when I got Pets, my old version was obsolete anyway, and I would have to pay for a new program.

Like Garnet, Sims2Enhancer started me on my life as a pirate.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #46 on: 2007 April 09, 02:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RedLove, in case you haven't noticed, MATY and PMBD are both run by the same guy.  I am having a very hard time thinking that people who know about PMBD don't know about MATY..  It's like you can't think that MikeInside is a now a puppet for someone else.  We all have our setbacks.  Shocked

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #47 on: 2007 April 09, 02:26:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"
RedLove, in case you haven't noticed, MATY and PMBD are both run by the same guy.  I am having a very hard time thinking that people who know about PMBD don't know about MATY..  It's like you can't think that MikeInside is a now a puppet for someone else.  We all have our setbacks.  Shocked

Well I knew about maty but didn't know about PMBD for a long time. My friend knew about here but didn't know about MATY until I told her so you are wrong there Smiley And I did notice...I'm not stupid despite what you may think. And may I add you should work on your people skills because right about now I'm thinking everything any body says you have a bitchy remark to it and I was being nice.

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #48 on: 2007 April 09, 02:29:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

missangelica, in case you haven't noticed, there is more than one way to get here...not everyone found PMBD through MATY.  I guess we all DO have our setbacks, huh?

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #49 on: 2007 April 09, 02:34:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
My friend knew about here but didn't know about MATY until I told her so you are wrong there Smiley.

I didn't say it didn't happen.  You're the one who is calling yourself stupid, not me.

And yes, Hecubus I realize that.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #50 on: 2007 April 09, 02:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My friend knew about here but didn't know about MATY until I told her so you are wrong there Smiley.

I didn't say it didn't happen.  You're the one who is calling yourself stupid, not me.

And yes, Hecubus I realize that.

Ok I tried to be nice but it didn't work. Now could you just shut the fuck up and not post any more? thanks Cheesy

missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #51 on: 2007 April 09, 02:55:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I tried to be nice but it didn't work. Now could you just shut the fuck up and not post any more? thanks Cheesy

I could say the same for you.   :wink:

Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #52 on: 2007 April 09, 02:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Except the difference is that I've seen RedLove post here many times and she has yet to annoy me to the point of wanting to strangle her.
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #53 on: 2007 April 09, 03:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*gets out popcorn*

i've got 20 bucks on red love!!!

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Redonkulous
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #54 on: 2007 April 09, 03:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Electricstatic"
Except the difference is that I've seen RedLove post here many times and she has yet to annoy me to the point of wanting to strangle her.
you stole the words right out of my mouth. *puts on strangling gloves*
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #55 on: 2007 April 09, 03:04:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lilyroseisapirate"
*gets out popcorn*

i've got 20 bucks on red love!!!

Nah I don't have time for this Cheesy I'm sleepy but I'll gladly take your 20 bucks lol

The ISZ
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #56 on: 2007 April 09, 03:13:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed.

No one agrees with you missangelica. This should indicate to you that you are wrong and just being rude.  I guess some people are just too thick headed and don't know when to stop.  :lol:

Quote from: "Electricstatic"

o man is totally useless — he can always serve as a bad example.
Paysites Will Be Defeated!
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #57 on: 2007 April 09, 03:26:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didnt come here from maty, I only found out about Maty from here...

looking through the 'where did you come from' thread, on average 1/3rd of the people came from maty, 2/3rd came from other links/msn/google ect... or to be more precise, just on the first 10 pages of that thread 20 people state they came from maty, 5 were told by pescado and 79 came from other directions.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #58 on: 2007 April 09, 03:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can grossly misinterpret and project your insecurities into my words to make me the big bad but at the end of the day when you're lying in bed waiting for sleep it's just you.  As much as you'd like to, you can't hide from yourself and as much as you'd like to think you care about your loved ones' opinion of you, the only person's opinion about you is yourself.  You have to hold yourself accountable.  If you can sleep easy doing what you do and saying what you say then great.  If you don't then you need to figure out a way to fix it.  A day is always a good day when I know I was true to myself and I can stand by everything I have said.  I hope you can too.  /off soapbox

Sherrie_sim:  Maybe we can do a poll just to show how wrong I am.   :lol:

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #59 on: 2007 April 09, 03:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are arguing about some silly stuff.
Thank goodness I'm too sleepy to really care.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: