PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 06:09:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  This is PAYSITES must be destroyed, people.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: This is PAYSITES must be destroyed, people.  (Read 27817 times)
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
This is PAYSITES must be destroyed, people.
« Reply #30 on: 2007 June 10, 23:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Thank you.

Edit: Ah, Hecubus, great minds think alike and all that.

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 June 10, 23:52:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I didn't say it.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 June 10, 23:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
Actually I didn't say it.

*blink* You're right.  Oops.  Sorry. :lol:

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 June 11, 00:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's ok.
No harm done but you can buy me rum and a webcam if ya like.

I still say we need a random thread.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2007 June 11, 00:44:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We don't need a random thread, the whole damn forum went to hell the last time we had one.

And I'd like to know when this site hasn't been a free-for-all.  It certainly was one when I joined up.  Now, that's not to say that anyone should have a sense of entitlement (no you shouldn't, bitches), or that we shouldn't endeavour to be polite to free creators since they are, you know, FREE, that still doesn't change the fact that:

The phorum is awesome.  Not just because it's attached to the booty, but it's been a place where we can speak our minds without being censored for drama, having to be overprotective and nice, give out mindless thanks, any of that.

Need I remind you that this is one of the few places (and the only one with any semblance of neutrality) that you could possibly go to figure out with the big deal is with Delphy?

Internal issues with funky subhosting bills?

To talk about freely sharing all meshes with recolors?  (Because that's awesome.)

To get into arguments about constructive criticism?  Hooray!  (Awesome again.)

Or wait...wait...it's coming to me...just talk about anything in general, since mentioning the site itself elsewhere was asking for a banning about six months or so ago?

Seriously guys.  It's the internet.  Sherrie's grown enough to be on the internet, if she cares?  Let her pitch a fit.  I don't know why she'd pitch a fit over some idiot on a web forum, but at least she'd have a reason.  You're doing all this over one post that isn't even about you, and Hecubus, at this point you've definitely crossed the line into fucking annoying.  Why the hell did it have to spill out of the other thread?  If you would stop talking, I'd imagine everyone else would too.  Imagine that.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 June 11, 01:23:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quinctia, I disagree, because I think you've missed the point.

Since I've been on this forum, there has been no need, ever, of anything more than the occasional "hey, ok, that's ugly, but it's free, who cares? Let's stay on topic please", and by random posters here and there.
No big deal, of course.

What we are bitching for, here, is NOT because of free creators mocked, but for a blatantly false accusation. Not to Sherrie, but to us all, as users of this board: the ugly stuff was a mere pretext.

I've smelled poison quite clearly, and that's why I myself wrote a response; and specifically aimed to that topic, not to ugly stuff.
Because I felt offended by that accusation. And still I am; but no big deal again, just shut the fuck up, no easy bait here, try again.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 June 11, 01:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a world of laughter, a world or tears
Its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
Theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
It's a small world after all

Ok Everyone sing with me

its a small world after all
its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world

Ok now that was just plain annoying, lol. But, Hecubus is not. Marhis where's the rest of our drama dang it I wanna download it from the booty.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 June 11, 01:53:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love you
You love me
Let's hang Pescado from a tree
With a great big hug
and a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too
MoonDragon
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 June 11, 02:39:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kathy"
I love you ...

You should be made to walk the plank for even parodying that song.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 June 11, 03:45:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bwah, cue 10+ page wankathon.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 June 11, 05:15:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"
Screw that, I WANT, no wait, I DEMAND a trashcancat hairmesh NOW!!

You can demand anything Nouk - and we will be your willing slaves for the price of a free hair mesh.

Quote from: "Quinctia"
Seriously guys. It's the internet. Sherrie's grown enough to be on the internet, if she cares? Let her pitch a fit. I don't know why she'd pitch a fit over some idiot on a web forum, but at least she'd have a reason. You're doing all this over one post that isn't even about you, and Hecubus, at this point you've definitely crossed the line into fucking annoying. Why the hell did it have to spill out of the other thread? If you would stop talking, I'd imagine everyone else would too. Imagine that.

This isn't about Sherry - I hadn't even read that thread until it was mentioned by Angelica.  This is a place where you're allowed to have discussions, but really, attacking free content is for the BBS.  I think even TSR would let you have a go at the quality of free content as well - just so they'd know what to purchase and not to purchase.  They'd let you attack anyone you want if it was free so as to boost their sales.

Not to mention that the work done by the collective pirates on the booty here constitutes free work - and for that service, they shouldn't have to get a kick in the teeth with constant threads requesting, or telling them how to do it.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 June 11, 05:45:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Quinctia"
We don't need a random thread, the whole damn forum went to hell the last time we had one.

I remember there was a random thread but I think it was deleted before I even posted in it. Didn't it last like a day? I came home from work and threads were deleted and people were bitching about off topic spam and whatnot. How did the forum go to hell because of the random thread?

~Paden
fourohfourerror
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 June 11, 07:24:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because the random didn't stay in the random thread.  And Zafara? and her friends were intentionally sabotaging the forum.

ealth is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 June 11, 10:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Hecubus for saying that, needed to be said *nods* I agree completely...this site is meant to be destroying paysites, not fan sites and free creators...

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2007 June 11, 14:34:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The random thread didn't work because, as 404 says, Zatanna brought her friends in for some pathetic 12ness and it was started too late. The chat-posts had already spread too far and the Great Blue Deletion soon followed. We will never know whether it would have saved the site.

There have been attempts to bash free sites and creators before but they are usually met with "but it's free" and the matter has been dropped.
If you want to winge about ugly shit, go to MATY. This month's theme is houses but the furniture thread from May is still active.
This argument is making the announcement at Parsimonious more relevant and timely.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: