PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 02:36:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Save the Sims Community Forum
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Save the Sims Community Forum  (Read 75003 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Save the Sims Community Forum
« Reply #270 on: 2007 September 09, 21:11:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If MIKEY!!! or Good forbid, Greg show up here, can I go after them with my new hammers?! Those piles of maloderous refuse posing as humans piss me off! We've pretty much heard from EA that the paysiters are in the wrong... My mind is boggling... Melting... How in the fucking fuckity fuck fuck fuckity fucking HELL are WE the ones with the God complex when we aren't the one saying "if you tithe and praise and kiss my ass, you can have this download!" We are not the ones who try to keep people ignorant of the EULA, we aren't the ones who say that they can do things and no one else can...
Greg is a dirty cocksucking power mad CENSORED!
MIKEY!!! is a sexually depraved asshole who makes mods that allow sex crimes! He needs to be hit over the head with a branding iron that is white hot and his mod needs to be reported to the company.
Neptune Suzy... she's a cunt. I hate that word, it's derogatory in the extreme, but she has earned it.
Fucktards, the whole lot of them... I don't wish death on anyone, but I DO wish them to have piles that swell and itch and cause all manner of pain and discomfort...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: 2007 September 09, 21:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YOu know, I think I don't wish any specific bad for them. I mean, we already are causing them plenty of butthurt just by being right.

And karma's a bitch. So's the tenfold rule in Wicca - anything you send out will come back to you ten times as intense. So I suspect they'll begin seeing the..er...fruits of their labors, as it were, soon. Read: tentimes more butthurt.

There's also the Egyptian belief that when you die, the goddess Maat weighs your soul against a feather..and if you've done bad stuff, it has weight...and that judgment determins where you spend eternity.

My conscience is clear and I sleep well at night. I wonder how Mikey sleeps.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2007 September 09, 22:23:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This seems appropriate in light of Paden's post.  :lol:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Meganne
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2007 September 09, 22:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last night I finally found out how to get rid of my account in M&M since I didn't want to be in any way associated with freesites destroyers.
To the best of my knowledge, derived from posts by members, the site they want to destroy is MTS2. Interestingly enough Mikey!!! says he doesn't want to destroy anything. Maybe he should inform his sheeple Smiley

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08. Hiding.

Member of Cala's cult.
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2007 September 09, 22:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well this is where I stand. I was and still am primarily a console gamer, so the idea of modding or adding custom content to a game completely escaped me until I began playing The Sims. At the time the pc I had would not allow me to even play the game for long with out crashing, so I never even considered that you could add content to the game. A few years later I learned a little about computers and what it took to run and upgrade them. So when I got The Sims2 I found the vast wealth of custom content. When I ran across a site that wanted you to pay for something, I just assumed it was normal. That was until I began playing other pc games. The main one of which is Vampire the Masquerade: bloodlines. Now by this point I know enough about computers to build my own each time I get a new one and something about making content for games, and the time it takes to make these things. Now no matter what the other game is I never see anyone trying to charge for their mods or additions. In the case of Vampire, the game is years old and the company that produced it is now shut down. So the company provides no support for the game what so ever.
   Now why does that have anything to do with The Sims paysite debate?
Easy the above mentioned game, and I would imagine a whole host of other games out there, are still patched and modded by fans all for free. Even now years after the company that made the game went under. I believe that these people have put in much more work and time than most of these sims creators do. Most of all those people do it for the love of the game, not because they want to make a quick buck.
  So in the end when I look at people who have spent years listening to the community of a certain game, and then implement those suggestions, for free. It really leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I see a site charge for things, that are often poor quality. When I know full well that no one else in any other gamming community, would ever be allowed to do.

Sorry for the long rant, And I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammar errors, I wrote this in a rush.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 2007 September 09, 22:35:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy  I just want to watch Paden hammer the living shit outa Greg and Mikey.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
funkybunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2007 September 09, 22:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WedgewoodBlue"
Cheesy  I just want to watch Paden hammer the living shit outa Greg and Mikey.

You and me both!  Smiley

stolen from Jess Maree:

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2007 September 09, 22:43:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also play the King's Quest series which is no longer being made and I did a search in that community and there are people who have spent years making a new sequel to the game for diehard fans and they don't want anything whatsoever for making it.  The same goes for The Elder Scrolls series.  Those communites are tight nit and they charge nothing for their time, help and mods.  I used to think it was normal too when I first got The Sims 1 and then I moved on to Sims 2 and started subscribing to certain sites until I saw this one.  I was blown away by what I read.  I will never subscribe again.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2007 September 09, 22:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, at the family auction I went to last week and had to leave early because of migraine, my sister got me two of my dad's claw hammers. I'm equally good at swinging them with either hand... rotten low down dirty fuckwads, mikey and Peon Greg...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
thecheese
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2007 September 10, 00:26:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude, I wanna join there and talk about crumpets now....oooh I could spam and be all rude, see if they can be rude enough to kick me out. Paden, if you attack anybody, and the cops ask me if I saw what happened. I've got your back, "I didn't see anything officer."

firmly believe in the cat macros.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2007 September 10, 13:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"

There's also the Egyptian belief that when you die, the goddess Maat weighs your soul against a feather..and if you've done bad stuff, it has weight...and that judgment determins where you spend eternity.

Tongue Isn't Maat a crocidile goddess, and after weighing your soul, eats your heart if you have been bad?

Yay for mythology! Cheesy

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2007 September 29, 23:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Greg has changed tactics? Wasn't his forum Sims Must Be Destroyed or something like that before?  LOL Crazy fucker. I know I got banned from it , whatever the hell it was called. :twisted:

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2007 September 30, 03:19:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CapnJojoba"
Quote from: "Hecubus"

Tongue Isn't Maat a crocidile goddess, and after weighing your soul, eats your heart if you have been bad?

Yay for mythology! Cheesy

No.  Ma'at was the Goddess in charge of justice and the fundamental law of the universe.  As a result, Pharaoh's liked to call themselves the "Beloved of Ma'at".  It was her feather that the heart was weighed against.  If heavier, the guilty were fed to Ammit, The Devourer, who consumed the souls of the dead.  Once eaten by him, the person has no hope of further existence.  It is total annihilation of the person.

Ammit had the hindquarters of a hippopotamus, the front legs and torso of a leopard and the head of a crocodile.  

Whether anyone deserves that sort of end - *shrugs*.

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2007 September 30, 13:15:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Felony crime? Theft ring? Dohz. I'm too lame for those!

On a more serious note, they're the felony ring. Since they're supposed to read the damn frikkin' EULA. WELL EXCUSE ME I'M NOT THE RETARDED ONE.

That is all.  Smiley What did you have for lunch today?

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2007 September 30, 16:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People, retarded is not a proper insult!
I haven't had lunch yet. I want pizza. Again. I luvs pizza.
My next av:

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: