PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 12:36:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...  (Read 117726 times)
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...
« Reply #45 on: 2008 April 16, 05:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...maybe atwat has made true on her word to rid TSR of all the FA's she doesn't like. (in which case Tomass better reinstate her soon as she'll be the only one left)
If only Tongue
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 April 16, 09:33:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This may not be the correct thread to report this... but I've learned that juttaponath is no longer a TSR FA.  All of her previously pay items are now free. 

Ooo...very interesting. My bet is that TSR has done its usual thing here (like what they did to IcedMango, mentioned earlier in this thread) in that FA title gets removed, creations become free, but the account is locked from the member aka bannated.

Is juttaponath at many other forums? Would be interesting to see if she posts about it, or uploads her older creations. LOL if you google search her name all but the first link on the first page are links to torrent and booty downloads heh

And Atwa can not have made them get rid of juttaponath because she made too many colour options. More colour options increases the amount of potential people which may like them, and she has other 3million downloads on her mini site. Am thinking that Jutta walked...was not pushed.

Moar mutiny!  Grin

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Sweetiepie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 April 16, 10:29:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmmm, the accordian has a skull and cross bones, could this mean something
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 April 16, 11:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmmm, the accordian has a skull and cross bones, could this mean something

Between that and the accordian with skull and cross-bones on it, I wonder if they are being totally honest about their reasons for going free.
Its an extracted object from the game – Crocobaura has it as part of a set at MTS2 http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=271759 so I wouldn't read to much into it.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2008 April 16, 12:48:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohhh I don't think any of them were pushed, not by Tomass anyway! Much as Atwat would like to see that, I'm thinking more along the lines of driven rather than pushed. Here's a bit of fan fiction for you, maybe it's close to the truth  Tongue

[/insert tin foil hat]

It's been documented that some FA are threatening to walk, due to Atwat's behavior, Thomass is stubborn and although he knows atwat is a thorn in his ass, he wont remove her, main reason being he thinks that both us and the FA's will see it as some kind of victory, and he would have to admit he made a mistake, Atwat knows this and takes advantage. The FA's also know Tomass can't afford to lose them, so they think that threatening to walk will push him to fire Atwat, however they don't really want to walk as the greedy bitches would lose too much money, Thomas knows this too. Tomass thinks he can smooth the waters by getting atwat to step down from FA, and may have even offered them a payrise, but the FA's, greedy but not stupid, can see what he's up to, so to drive their threat home some have opened new sites to show Tomass they are serious about walking, (aikea, birdshit ect) kind of like driving the threat home that they won't take any more shit of atwat and will walk if they have to. The ball is in Tomass' court so will be interesting to see his next move. as for Jutta, she's not opened a site that we know of, she's not appearing in the retired lists, maybe she was pushed or more likely she carried out the threat of walking.

[/remove tin foil hat]

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 April 16, 12:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder what kind of scrambling Thomass is doing right now to try and talk them into closing that site and uploading to TSR exclusively? 
Very good question, considering he has seemingly done so with other sites by FAs. It will be interesting to see if Thomas puts any pressure on them to shut down their site and how they respond.

BlueButterfly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 April 16, 13:02:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so happy to see Aikea and Gelydh go free on their own website. As long as they keep it that way Smiley And leave TSR for good.

Also, to hear about juttaponath no longer being an FA at TSR? Great news indeed!
Taboo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 April 16, 13:04:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed that the Gelydh tattered dress mesh was the same as the one she has on TSR - she's just changed the name slightly from Tattered Alpha Dress for Adult Females (REA25) to  AF-FB_AlphaTatteredDress. There must have been plenty of toys thrown out of the pram at TSR when the powers that be noticed that she'd in effect made her mesh free - that's if they've noticed  Grin I don't think either Aikea or Gelydh have mentioned their own site anywhere on TSR have they? Maybe they're testing the waters with the free site before dumping TSR, as Aikea has of course uploaded a few things at InSIM in the past.

Re: the tattered dress mesh, am I right in thinking that the TSR version of the mesh won't work for the free dress and vice versa (ie the free version won't work for the pay dresses)? I have both so it doesn't make a difference to me, but I thought I'd ask anyway.  
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2008 April 16, 13:18:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just noticed that Cruella is no longer FA

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 April 16, 13:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More room for me.

Inactive
goodbye_sun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 April 16, 14:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This sort of speaks for itself...

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 April 16, 16:41:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So double-dipping, I guess. Still slightly better than before if they have a free site up, but bah for not leaving outright. Maybe they are just getting ducks in a row. Or maybe Thomass offered them more $$$.
I am so happy to see Aikea and Gelydh go free on their own website. As long as they keep it that way Smiley And leave TSR for good.

Also, to hear about juttaponath no longer being an FA at TSR? Great news indeed!
I can never decide about Juttaponath. Some of her creations really aren't bad...a little shiny for me. But her models scare the shit out of me. Really, really do.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
pikkonoloidlee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 April 17, 03:41:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope that they are really just testing the waters and not double dipping. I've seen aikea_guinea posting and she's uploaded a couple of things at insim, so it would be really nice if she decided to go free. It seems that more and more FA's are leaving tsr...I noticed windkeeper hasn't put up anything since december...
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008 April 20, 08:10:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just looking at the FA's page and noticed they've both changed their profile descriptions.

Aikea's now says: "...there are other worlds than these."

Gelydh's has been changed to: "I'm gonna run the risk of being free."

Oh to be a fly on the wall in Thoma$'s office around now. Grin
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2008 April 20, 08:27:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha ha ha!  Cheesy That rocks.  If they (or anyone else) hops off TSR, they can look forward to the soft cushioning of the freesite supporters.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: