PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 15:15:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Openhousejack
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Openhousejack  (Read 139076 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #435 on: 2007 January 21, 17:24:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "threehundred"
bratz babies!?!?

would you allow your kids to play with that?

What in the hell? Thats all I can even say.

torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #436 on: 2007 January 21, 17:34:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's just sick.

Camilla
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #437 on: 2007 January 21, 20:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: That's just disturbing on so many levels.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #438 on: 2007 January 21, 20:39:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RedLove, please don't quote pics.  It's very annoying.  That goes for everyone else too.
Rovam
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #439 on: 2007 January 21, 22:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, Bratz babies now top my phobia list. Next time anyone says the doll in my avatar is creepy, they get shown that pic.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #440 on: 2007 January 21, 22:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesse: :cry: Aww, and here's me thinking I was speshul. :cry:

Redlove: My mate gets that all the time. She can twist her legs around in ways they shouldn't be allowed/able to...

I didn't see the pic, but what I know of BBs is that they are terrifying...

EDIT: I can now see the pic.
I want to hide behind something. That thing is SCARY!!!!!! :shock:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Got_Nerd
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #441 on: 2007 January 21, 23:12:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flonne - I think the doll in your av is cute  :oops:

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy/]PeggySims2[/url]
OpenHouseJack
Exnem Sims
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #442 on: 2007 February 16, 02:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedTomFlint"
Also, in true L0LINTARNET fashion, I feel this picture of a cat with words photoshopped in succinctly describes my reaction:

that looks like the reation I get when I bring home some new "so-called-toy"   :roll:

of course, her bringing home new shoes...new purses...new "junk" because "its the new fashion" is sooo totally different   :shock:    Tongue    :shock:
megawarrior
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #443 on: 2007 February 18, 00:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "threehundred"
bratz babies!?!?

would you allow your kids to play with that?

:shock: lol
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #444 on: 2007 February 20, 23:46:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can do the pinky thing, and can, in fact, hook all fingers over each other on both hands so I have four looped fingers on each.

Can also put both heels into my armpits from behind due to hyperflexible hip joints. Yes, this causes commentary of the lewd kind.

Bratz killed Barbie, so they are bad. But creepy dolls are not new. Blair dolls in the 70s are making a comeback. My fave doll as a kid was Tuesday (or Tiffany) Taylor. The larger size had one name, the Barbie size had the other. She had a rotating scalp, and could be blonde or brunette, at least from the front. From the back, she looked like Alexandra from Josie and the Pussycats. The Bionic Woman had skin you rolled up and down her arm to reveal her circuitry. Like an arm condom. The $6 Million (Dollar) Man had an eye you looked through, and his neck cracked when you turned his head. I didn't have Rockflowers or Betty Spaghetti dolls, but they were really elongated dolls with pipecleaner limbs you could tie in knots. Stretch Armstrong was a stretchable mutant. There are Barbies with colour-changing hair you activate with warm or cold water, gears and levers sticking out of their backs, and so on. Bratz just look like a pedophile's wet dream, and the foot removal is creepy, but they aren't breaking new creepy territory. Not really.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #445 on: 2007 February 24, 03:13:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech! That said, I am grateful that the dressing wasn't the caesar I had originally planned, but french instead. I think that guy would get along great with my ex-husband, they are both fucking SICK BASTARDS!!!!!! My ex was an immigrant and what he did to me and my family I will never forgive. I wanna kill him because of what he did to my child and I won't see her for two more years because of what he put her through. I found a journal of his that was written in Spanish and when I had it translated, OMFG! It read almost exactly like OpenAss Jack's blog! Yuck! Yerg! Sorry, I gotta go a vomit my veggies! Better now. But, him being what he is doesn't excuse him ripping people off and being generally nasty. If I knew who he was in RL, I would probably tip the cops off about what he is doing both on and off of the net. Because someone like that, they eventually go after your kids. I found that out the hard way and my heart still breaks about it. Yes, I'm on the right path now, new husband, a toddler, but I still want my daughter back that that bastard defiled! Death to him and to OpenAss Jack, they're two of a kind!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #446 on: 2007 February 24, 17:36:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!
Insane rambling

I'm sorry? Did you just say that prostituting yourself and liking other peoples dirty jockstraps leads to abusing children? Your rant was almost unintelligible so I hope I'm wrong about that or that you were joking. What the hell has being a lazy, immigrant, gay, man with a mercenary approach to sex, and an icky but not not harmful sexual kink got to do with child abuse? I personally don't care at all about his lack of a work permit (or whatever it is he lacks that he claimed meant he couldn't work), his sexuality or his kinks. and if he's lazy and he prostitutes himself, why I may not think much of those qualities but I'm not going to claim he's sick because of it and I'm not going to assume he's going to start abusing children you ignorant little bitch.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #447 on: 2007 February 24, 20:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I offended, I do apologize, but that post just kind of hit my in a VERY tender spot, ok? There was no need to call me an ignorant little bitch, because I know things about this territory you don't. Let us leave it at that, ok? I'm sorry I went off on that the way I did. I am saying that my ex had the same tendancies and OHJ scared me with the way he was going on. And yes, my ex prosituted himself while I was working, so that hit hard too. I am sorry, ok? I never thought he was that type of person until I got his journal translated into English, and then.... it was too late, the damage was done. Again, I am sorry. This just hurt a very tender spot, I'm normally better controlled than that post.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #448 on: 2007 February 24, 22:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're hurt/upset personally you should better not comment at all..becuase..no one is interested in personal rants.  :roll: People just get offended enth e end.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #449 on: 2007 February 24, 22:35:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*hugs Paden*
Well, maybe if they're not interested, I am (don't mind me, I'm just an annoying little spammer :roll: ) and I feel awful for you! So sorry this thread brought up bad memories for you, hun, and I hope you get your daughter back soon!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: