PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 00:33:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745403 times)
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1320 on: 2007 December 01, 08:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like that short bob recolor a lot.

Before I download, do you bin your hair?

(I don't mind if you don't, but I'd like to know that I have to bin it before I stick it in my game, is all. Smiley )
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: 2007 December 01, 13:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes all of the hair is binned. I even bin my combo colors....blonde/blue or black/red. This way the eyebrows match. My older stuff on InSim some of it is not binned. But I have been binning now for about 2 to 3 months. So all my newest stuff is binned.

Quote from: "missangelica"
I think it's the combination of the squinty eyes, the pale color of the eyes, kind of lack of pupil, and the dark and stark eyelashes that's giving it that look.

I like light eyes and bright eyes. I guess you need to see the close up photos and not the shrunken photos to see they are actually very pretty.

Rabbit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 2007 December 01, 21:53:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got bored and made a house...I'm not much of a builder so it's not very amazing but I quite like it. Smiley
(Links to the pictures because they are huge.)
First Floor
Second Floor
Outside #1
Outside #2
*scuttles back to lurkertown*
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 2007 December 01, 22:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it is a wonderful house.

BastDawn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 2007 December 02, 00:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dachshundsbykayandrobin"
Yes all of the hair is binned. I even bin my combo colors....blonde/blue or black/red. This way the eyebrows match.

You don't have to bin the combos if you want them in the custom bin.  Just use Body Shop to create the combined color from one that you've already binned, and the eyebrows will match the one you used as a base.  That's what I used to do before I started binning hairs, because I liked matching eyebrows.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: 2007 December 02, 01:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's the combination of the squinty eyes, the pale color of the eyes, kind of lack of pupil, and the dark and stark eyelashes that's giving it that look.

I like light eyes and bright eyes. I guess you need to see the close up photos and not the shrunken photos to see they are actually very pretty.

I think they're pretty too.  For my own personal aesthetic, the makeup would be very different though.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 2007 December 02, 02:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they're pretty too.  For my own personal aesthetic, the makeup would be very different though.

Dont you think that is what is wonderful about this game is that you can take and download lets just say....one of my sims and then change the makeup or the eyes to suit your own taste. I think that is what is so special about this game is the changes that can be made. I am happy people like my creations and I also encourage redoing them to the way you want them to be in your own game. I also encourage uploading the new creations to share with others and no credit is necessary orther then a picture of the sims2pack clean installer. Even if that is not done I am cool with just people doing whatever and just enjoying. So all of you are welcome to download and cut and create to your hearts content on anything I have created or recolored. No credit is necessary.

piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: 2007 December 02, 07:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've finally gotten round to uploading some of my conversions for RenGal from Confide over on TSR.  Sadly, I had to reinstall, and I wasn't smart enough to back up the files in a different acct on my compy.  So, I've had to start all over.  It's coming along nicely, as I started yesterday, and I've already gotten all of the undies done.  Anywho, I've uploaded them to SFV here:

http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=686&p=55435#p55435
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 2007 December 07, 08:13:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is part of my huge update to my site :
http://www.shadysims2.com/index.html
3 New hair recolors

8 New Models
(4 Seasons)

(4 Elements)

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1329 on: 2007 December 08, 14:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Flipperfeet"
I got bored and made a house...I'm not much of a builder so it's not very amazing but I quite like it. Smiley
(Links to the pictures because they are huge.)
First Floor
Second Floor
Outside #1
Outside #2
*scuttles back to lurkertown*

That's a nice house. Where is it available from? (I mean, is it available for downloading?)

Still watching you guys
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2007 December 08, 21:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree! It's beautiful.. I love the clean/open feel of it. Cheesy

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 2007 December 08, 22:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like the house!  Can we have it...pretty please?  You might want to pm Hec, Ry or BTG, they might possibly let you post it on their site.  Just a suggestion.  But, beautifully done.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 2007 December 10, 07:13:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is my first time posting anything, so I'm really nervous. I might upload it, not sure what the best places would be though. Not the greatest pictures, I apologize in advance. If I upload them different shots will be taken.

This is my first real attempt at wallpaper that doesn't look like it was done in MS Paint, very scared to post these in case if someone has used the patterns already:

Painted walls, not as nice as the wallpaper...not sure what I think of the colours, the mint is meh, though it may look nice with some of the wallpaper, black I did for anyone who might want dark walls, brown walls with wooden flooring are wicked, so I did that(might do some lighter brown in it's place.), and the red, my favourite, was the one that actually looked the best in game. As a Shining tribute it was christened 'Red Walls! Red Walls!'

I didn't post the other colours. I had done white and orange which were nice, but in the pics they were paired with yellow and Pepto Bismol pink(that's what it looked like to me). :?

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 2007 December 10, 08:08:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like the look of the patterned blue wallpaper Markus, but are the wallpapers seamless?

For instance the green one in the first picture has a dark line at leaves at both ends and so might look odd when you put more than one bit up next to each other and some of your other patterns look like they might not quite line up.
Rabbit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 2007 December 10, 10:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Markus, those wallpapers are really nice, the patterns are gorgeous.Smiley
I wasn't planning on uploading the house but since a few of you asked, download it here. Comes unfurnished, apart from plants and stairs. Smiley
Another house I built:

First floor:

Second floor:
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: