PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 20:30:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Nouk's emo hair stolen?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nouk's emo hair stolen?  (Read 45226 times)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #90 on: 2007 May 22, 15:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

And I don't want to be thought of as a thief.

No one thinks you are a thief Smiley
Am sure dom did not mean for that to come across

And Muslow I am not responding to your post. You know what you have done, and you have just lied. That is two faced

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #91 on: 2007 May 22, 15:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "darkangel"
Amen. You just ignored CaptainJojoba (who BTW has a different nickname at InSim, too). How non-awesome from you.  :roll:

Therefore, I don't like to be labelled as a potential thief. It's not that hard to understand

Please? Where did I say "calalily is a thief zomg 1!einz". The world does not turn around YOU. Read CJ's post.  :roll:

My post took a long time to write. I didn't ignore anyone.

You didn't say anything about anyone in particular - which is the bit you're not getting.  You made accusations to those "in the know" - which until Jojoba posted, I certainly didn't - and don't remember reading such a thing before.  By making vague statements about "a user" that means that unless you know who it is, you get to pick who "a user" is.  And I don't want to be thought of as a thief.

Dominique made an honest mistake in the way she wrote her response. That's all. Why can't it be dropped. She apologized, that wasn't the way she meant it. She does not think everyone on here is a thief.

Sarah (^..^)
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #92 on: 2007 May 22, 15:51:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I don't want to be thought of as a thief.

Seriously, we have this cleared up. Again. I never said you are a thief. Therefor you have no reason to offended. I also said no a motherfucking hundred times that I corrected the post (why am I swearing? I never swear.) and that I'm sorry.

Oh and BlackPearl. Insulting someone as a "Bitch" isn't helping you, nor does it add anything mature to the discussion...even though I've been titled now a hundred times as a bitch now by calalily. This is really mature.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #93 on: 2007 May 22, 16:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dominique made an honest mistake in the way she wrote her response. That's all. Why can't it be dropped. She apologized, that wasn't the way she meant it. She does not think everyone on here is a theif.

My whole point is that her original post made someone out here to be a thief, and everyone else here as approving of that.  I am not one, I don't condone that, I don't don't want to be thought of like that.

Seriously, we have this cleared up. Can you stop thinking you're this important to me to bitch on InSim? Until this day I've never even heard of you. THE WORLD DOES NOT TURN AROUND YOU. Again. I never said you are a thief. Therefor you have no reason to offended. I also said no a motherfucking hundred times that I corrected the post.

You say it's cleared up, but you keep posting and saying the world doesn't revolve around me.  I am aware of that - but you said on Insim people here like thieves and/or are thieves.  I don't know how much more clearly I can state that because you didn't name names, it's pin the tail on the plagiariser time.  Not everybody reads everything on the web about the sims - as you yourself admitted here - so therefore, it's possible that there are people who will pick who is the thief.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dewshine
Landlubber

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #94 on: 2007 May 22, 16:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thread is locked.  Would you like it if the post was altered to point out that one member of the AA who is a member here is the thief?  I'll contact Kathy and get it changed.

there I fixed my spelling.  :shock:
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #95 on: 2007 May 22, 16:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thief, people.  It's "thief"!  You're making me cry here.   :cry:

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Hekima
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #96 on: 2007 May 22, 16:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know how much more clearly I can state that because you didn't name names, it's pin the tail on the plagiariser time.  

But that sounds like such fun.  :cry:

Quote from: "missangelica"

And plagiarizer. Thank you, Firefox, and "Spell check this text box." Wink

emember: The phrase "free gift" is redundant.
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #97 on: 2007 May 22, 16:16:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"

LMAO... that is bad. I can't believe I did that. We need a spell checker on here.

Sarah (^..^)
dewshine
Landlubber

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #98 on: 2007 May 22, 16:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gee.  whoops?

I corrected my spelling, okay?  Thank you for pointing it out.  My spelling sucks.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #99 on: 2007 May 22, 16:21:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dewshine"
The thread is locked.  Would you like it if the post was altered to point out that one member of the AA who is a member here is the theif?  I'll contact Kathy and get it changed.

The problem is that it's not going to make much of a difference now - people don't check back on locked threads.  What makes it worse of course, is that other site owners are protected again - aren't they?  There's a private discussion area for accusations about them without proof, but it's open slather on pirates.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #100 on: 2007 May 22, 16:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what?

This "one certain plagiarizer" crap is grade school bullshit, and if you don't have the balls to come out and say it, here and now, in public, just shut your goddamn mouth and go away.  Everywhere.

You sound like a fucking twelve year old.  If you "can't talk about it," then don't.  If you want to cater drama, then actually see it through.  I want to know who you're talking about now, and I don't want to PM you, that's smarmy and petty, let's just have at it.
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #101 on: 2007 May 22, 16:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, I don't know who they are talking about as the theif.  If it's me, then I want proof.

Jojoba, you are two faced.  You be nice to me then throw up this crap about me being a theif.  You are damn right I am saying it's crap, because I haven't stolen anything.  No one has proved it.  No one has come to me.  There's nothing!

You can sit with your little friends and talk about somebody behind their back or in front of their face making all these accusations.  What a crock of shit.  Grow some balls and come out and say it instead of sneaking around.

Plus, why don't you keep your mouth shut, unless you have proof!  I don't like being labeled as a theif either.  AA hasn't contacted me in regard to any theivery.  No one has.  Any crap that has gone down has gone thru the admin at InSim.  I'm still there...  If I have made a mistake I got no problems in admitting it, but you best have proof before making all these accusations.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #102 on: 2007 May 22, 16:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Acutally Blackpearl, aka DLMuslow, its great of you to step into this because its you who has pissed Darkangel/Dominique off.

The stealing pirate she talks about?
Thats you

You stole free stuff for ages and ages.
You never gave them credit or anything
Now you are using pay content, but you give them credit  :roll:

This is who she was talking about.
It's already been brought out.

Sarah (^..^)
dewshine
Landlubber

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #103 on: 2007 May 22, 16:32:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dewshine"
The thread is locked.  Would you like it if the post was altered to point out that one member of the AA who is a member here is the theif?  I'll contact Kathy and get it changed.

The problem is that it's not going to make much of a difference now - people don't check back on locked threads.  What makes it worse of course, is that other site owners are protected again - aren't they?  There's a private discussion area for accusations about them without proof, but it's open slather on pirates.

Excuse me?

if people don't go back an read locked threads then why are you still on about this?

The AA private area is used for gathering evidence in situations where the thief site has blocked our attempts to gather what we need in the open, like Sims International Male and something we are working on for EA legal.

We don't, as a rule, feel one way or another about filesharing sites.  Many of us at the AA are on PMBD and SFV's side.

The only people we are after are those who are guilty of taking stuff without credit.  

Just for your information, managerjosh approached me about attacking Pes and I told him politely to go to hell.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #104 on: 2007 May 22, 16:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the point is someone over there was being cute and going "TEEHEE there's a thief at PMBD, but I won't say who because I'm 12!"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: