PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 07:18:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Nouk's emo hair stolen?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nouk's emo hair stolen?  (Read 45221 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #75 on: 2007 May 22, 14:04:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "darkangel"
Where on earth did I say "assholes". Quote please. I did say that quote below and I think Hecubus asked me if I meant that specific person, I said, YES I DIDN'T MEAN ALL OF YOU.

Gosh I never called you assholes.  :roll: I love it how you put words in my mouth. If I had said asshole in that post (but I didn't...you even QUOTED ME...no sign of that word!) then I would have been referring to that one person. That's about it. No one else specifically an asshole here. Not even you. I know you really can't stand me, whysoever, I never called YOU an asshole. Not you nor anyone. You're the one who called me an ignorant little self righteous bitch and that I should fuck myself, see above.

I didn't even know which one was dominique here anyway - so no personal vendetta.  As for words in your mouth, I don't see why I should be happy that you went somewhere else and played the game of "pin the tail on the plagiaser - you get to pick who" - particularly when the comment wasn't that person specific in the first place - it certainly sounded like all of us.  As I didn't plagiarise anything from anybody, surprisingly I don't like be branded as "possible plagiariser".

I don't think that the AA would take very kindly if I made very vague statements about "guess they wouldn't care - they like rudeness" - without specifically naming the rude person.

Twice? Once.

You being "non-awesome" twice.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #76 on: 2007 May 22, 14:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
I didn't even know which one was dominique here anyway - so no personal vendetta.

Personal whut? *scratches head* Why should there be 2 dominiques? There is just one. I also don't understand how that is related with the drama, ehr, argument.  :wink:

As for words in your mouth, I don't see why I should be happy that you went somewhere else and played the game of "pin the tail on the plagiaser - you get to pick who" - particularly when the comment wasn't that person specific in the first place - it certainly sounded like all of us.  As I didn't plagiarise anything from anybody, surprisingly I don't like be branded as "possible plagiariser".

You just IGNORED the fact that you said that I called you "assholes" and I wanted to know WHERE EXACTLY I SAID THAT. Would you answer please or take that at least back?

it certainly sounded like all of us

Did you read my posts or are just wanting to chop my head off because it's fun? Gosh I'm not gonna quote this all over AGAIN. If you can't read, it ain't my fault. I apologized, corrected,...hence why I don't get zeh drama. But yah.  :roll:

You're being non-awesome it pulling this stuff HERE and ignoring my answers. Who's "self-righteous" now?

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #77 on: 2007 May 22, 14:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't even know which one was dominique here anyway - so no personal vendetta.

Personal whut? *scratches head* Why should there be 2 dominiques? There is just one. I also don't understand how that is related with the drama, ehr, argument.  :wink:

Look at your username here - it is not dominique. Vendetta - as in personal vengeance against you, for other reasons related to this statement:

Not even you. I know you really can't stand me

It's got nothing whatsoever to do with any problem I have had with you in the past, but rather that I don't like being called a plagiaser.

You just IGNORED the fact that you said that I called you "assholes" and I wanted to know WHERE EXACTLY I SAID THAT. Would you answer please or take that at least back?

Calling someone a plagiariser, or someone who doesn't care about plagiarism is as good, if not worse than asshole. Not to mention that you stated that we wouldn't care that someone had taken Nouk's stuff.  I can't quote you - because you did something really nasty and smarmy, and painted us all with the same brush as whoever you were originally talking about.

Did you read my posts or are just wanting to chop my head off because it's fun? Gosh I'm not gonna quote this all over AGAIN. If you can't read, it ain't my fault. I apologized, corrected,...hence why I don't get zeh drama. But yah.  :roll:

You're being non-awesome it pulling this stuff HERE and ignoring my answers. Who's fucking self-righteous now?

You're so right - thank you for letting people know to look at my stuff and think I steal things. I'm sure everyone else here with their own site under the same username really appreciates it.  Here I was thinking all my life that plagiarism was a bad thing - but you've made me see the light.  You've turned it into a positive!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #78 on: 2007 May 22, 14:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're so right - thank you for letting people know to look at my stuff and think I steal things. I'm sure everyone else here with their own site under the same username really appreciates it. Here I was thinking all my life that plagiarism was a bad thing - but you've made me see the light. You've turned it into a positive!

Uhm you're ignorant. Where did I say that it's okay...you make no point.

Okay seriously, I did correct my post, I said that the misunderstanding was my fault and you keep hitting on it. THE WORLD DOESN'T EVOLVE AROUND YOU. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. I NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WILL. aaaah ignorancy pure.

I'm out of the "discussion" because that ain't no discussion if you don't listen to my apologies...

BTW case is closed, Nouk solved the problem.

pescado's fangirl*

<3
dewshine
Landlubber

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #79 on: 2007 May 22, 14:55:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

woah.

Calalily, are you mad because darkangel agreed with managerjosh?

Or was it the "we're famous" crack?

I'm trying to understand what you find to be 'non-awesome' here, so please don't attack me.

Darkangel, you do understand that managerjosh is kind of like PMBD's version of the AA's Eric DeMars/SIM don't you?

None of us would agree with DeMars if he posted on one of the AA threads and survive unscathed, so you should realize that agreeing with managerjosh is going to get you roasted here.

Do you really think the same about this site, the Fish, and SFV as managerjosh?  

Think about it, okay?

managerjosh is not cool, he's not a member of the AA, and he's a shit stirrer.  He's not right about any of this.  He doesn't know jack-shit about it.

look him up here and you'll see.  go to TSR and look him up on the forums there.

And next time you say 'I'm sorry' do it without the extra 'but...'  and don't be argumentive about it.

Sad  I apoligize to everyone here who feels that they have been slighted.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #80 on: 2007 May 22, 14:59:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dewshine"
Darkangel, you do understand that managerjosh is kind of like PMBD's version of the AA's Eric DeMars/SIM don't you?

That's exactly WHAT I DID NOT KNOW THEN. I never saw him posting before, just on some discussion about Copyright blahblah which I didn't read because I don't care about english highendterms-i-do-not-understand.  :roll: I just said I agree because this one person keeps calling herself a pirate and plagiarizes. That was about it what I meant.

Do you really think the same about this site, the Fish, and SFV as managerjosh?  

Think about it, okay?

WHERE DID I SAY THAT. WHERE ZOMG WHERE. I SAID I DIDN'T MEAN THAT MY ENGLISH IS RETARDED. *head desk*

And next time you say 'I'm sorry' do it without the extra 'but...'  and don't be argumentive about it.

I said SORRY PERIOD.

Where was a BUT. I defended myself against calalilly's pointless accusations: "you called us assholes" "you hate pirates" "you're a self-righteous bitch". I'm sorry I'm human and I have my opinion and if someone attacks me for no reason I must defend myself. Geez.

pescado's fangirl*

<3
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #81 on: 2007 May 22, 15:09:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is fun.  Okay, my two cents so have at it.

Calalily AND DarkAngel, I'm not sure either one of you are actual Pirates.  You dogged me out for giving an update about my site THAT is completely Pirate Friendly, shares files AND paysite items.  BUT I shouldn't be allowed to discuss it here??  I can't discuss it anywhere else BECAUSE of the pirate stuff.  Whatever...

Also, you two go on an on about "one particular person" who is a plagarizar/thief, whatever, but you won't come out and say who it is.  What's up with that?  If you don't have proof, why talk about it??  If you do have proof, then who is this "person" so we can all be shy of them with our stuff.

And Manager Josh, pfft!  ROFLMAO!!!

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #82 on: 2007 May 22, 15:13:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dewshine"
Calalily, are you mad because darkangel agreed with managerjosh?

Okay - here's what it's all about:

I referred Line there about the hotlinking, and she was unthinkingly rude to him.  She did apologise - but it was too late - I'd heard about it elsewhere.  Therefore, how can I refer people there if I don't know that they are going to be supported?  Not everyone has a tough skin, and certainly not the people who go to the AA - they're already vulnerable.  They're really not up to having careless statements made about their problems.

Second thing:
This insim statement:
I sincerely doubt SFV or the Fish's site would want to help in the first place. They blatantly violate other people's intellectual property so it doesn't surprise me the are going after free stuff now too.

I've been thinking that for a while now but I never dared to say so. *shrug*

As for what Manager Josh said - well, that wasn't AA - but her reply was basically that PMBD users don't care about the theft of free stuff.  I don't have the luxury of other usernames as she does - my username is consistent, and plastered atop my site and my work, as it is for Marhis, Doursim, Liegen, Nouk, and countless other people with their own sites.

Now, anyone who hears that PMBD users steal stuff, will know who they should consider as thieves - and if you have a different username, well then, you're home free.  If you don't, well you're under suspicion.

I don't think that plagiarism - or being thought to be a plagiarist is a good thing - and I don't like it thought that I do such things.

Calalily AND DarkAngel, I'm not sure either one of you are actual Pirates. You dogged me out for giving an update about my site THAT is completely Pirate Friendly, shares files AND paysite items. BUT I shouldn't be allowed to discuss it here?? I can't discuss it anywhere else BECAUSE of the pirate stuff. Whatever...

I told you my opinion on why I wouldn't click on the link - which I did once, but hey, it does get a bit boring, you know.  And both the people with Pirate under their names agreed.  And I don't remember seeing you change to being the cause celebre of this forum.  Yes, you share payfiles, we get it, but that doesn't mean that we need to hear about it every five minutes.

Also, you two go on an on about "one particular person" who is a plagarizar/thief, whatever, but you won't come out and say who it is. What's up with that? If you don't have proof, why talk about it?? If you do have proof, then who is this "person" so we can all be shy of them with our stuff.

I don't know who it is, I just object to people thinking its me.

Visit Calalilysims

darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #83 on: 2007 May 22, 15:23:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This insim statement:
I sincerely doubt SFV or the Fish's site would want to help in the first place. They blatantly violate other people's intellectual property so it doesn't surprise me the are going after free stuff now too.

As for what Manager Josh said - well, that wasn't AA - but her reply was basically that PMBD users don't care about the theft of free stuff.  I don't have the luxury of other usernames as she does - my username is consistent, and plastered atop my site and my work, as it is for Marhis, Doursim, Liegen, Nouk, and countless other people with their own sites.

I don't get the nickname thing. Seriously, I'm trying here.  :roll: So what if my nickname was taken there or here. I have a pretty random name.

I didn't know when I replied that that Josh was sueing Pes over some shit and I thought he was an AA member for his subtitle states rabid rabbit or sth (hell I found out who he is like 5 mins ago in MSN). I don't have the time check on everything, I have finals, I have my own life, sometimes I need an offtime, that's why I go online actually. Not to find somebody bitching at me and making me leave the AA. Well I hope you're all happy now.

I am not talking about you calalilly, nor about Pes, nor about anyone else execpt this one person. I'd pm you with the history of the person I am talking about but I'm the idiot nevertheless.

pescado's fangirl*

<3
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #84 on: 2007 May 22, 15:23:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily AND DarkAngel, I'm not sure either one of you are actual Pirates. You dogged me out for giving an update about my site THAT is completely Pirate Friendly, shares files AND paysite items. BUT I shouldn't be allowed to discuss it here?? I can't discuss it anywhere else BECAUSE of the pirate stuff. Whatever...

I told you my opinion on why I wouldn't click on the link - which I did once, but hey, it does get a bit boring, you know.  And both the people with Pirate under their names agreed.  And I don't remember seeing you change to being the cause celebre of this forum.  Yes, you share payfiles, we get it, but that doesn't mean that we need to hear about it every five minutes.

Also, you two go on an on about "one particular person" who is a plagarizar/thief, whatever, but you won't come out and say who it is. What's up with that? If you don't have proof, why talk about it?? If you do have proof, then who is this "person" so we can all be shy of them with our stuff.

Well, I did get a little excited over opening a new site that was different.  I remember Leigen going thru a lot of crap when she changed her sites ideas and motive opporondi.  I just thought I would get more support from fellow Pirates since I can't really talk about the site anywhere else.  Believe me, the excitement is wearing off now.  LOL

Your last quote, I don't blame you.  But if you even make something that looks like someone elses, they will claim you stole it.  Been there, done that...  I hear you.

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #85 on: 2007 May 22, 15:30:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Acutally Blackpearl, aka DLMuslow, its great of you to step into this because its you who has pissed Darkangel/Dominique off.

The stealing pirate she talks about?
Thats you

You stole free stuff for ages and ages.
You never gave them credit or anything
Now you are using pay content, but you give them credit  :roll:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #86 on: 2007 May 22, 15:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This insim statement:

I don't get the nickname thing. Seriously, I'm trying here.  :roll: So what if my nickname was taken there or here. I have a pretty random name.

That's the whole point. I don't. My username is calalily all over the web, and my site is called Calalilysims.  My address for my site has calalily in it - it's pretty identifiable.  At least 4 people checked on my username when I went to simbellas, and it's pretty easy to track my movements on all the websites.

You might be able to take refuge in different usernames - I can't. Therefore, I don't like to be labelled as a potential thief.  It's not that hard to understand.

Not to find somebody bitching at me and making me leave the AA. Well I hope you're all happy now.

I didn't start some petition to have you leave the AA - it's not my decision - I was offered a position and refused, and have zero say in it, other than providing information.  If you want to cut down on the jerkiness, I'd be more than happy.

Well, I did get a little excited over opening a new site that was different. I remember Leigen going thru a lot of crap when she changed her sites ideas and motive opporondi. I just thought I would get more support from fellow Pirates since I can't really talk about the site anywhere else. Believe me, the excitement is wearing off now. LOL

Understandable about excitement.  People will click on the link in your sig though - you don't really need to worry about that. And if EA does as wished for, your advertising problems will be solved.

Visit Calalilysims

darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #87 on: 2007 May 22, 15:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amen. You just ignored CaptainJojoba (who BTW has a different nickname at InSim, too). How non-awesome from you.  :roll:

Therefore, I don't like to be labelled as a potential thief. It's not that hard to understand

Please? Where did I say "calalily is a thief zomg 1!einz". The world does not turn around YOU. Read CJ's post.  :roll:

pescado's fangirl*

<3
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #88 on: 2007 May 22, 15:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Acutally Blackpearl, aka DLMuslow, its great of you to step into this because its you who has pissed Darkangel/Dominique off.

The stealing pirate she talks about?
Thats you

You stole free stuff for ages and ages.
You never gave them credit or anything
Now you are using pay content, but you give them credit  :roll:

My, my aren't we the two faced bitch?  I have NEVER stolen a fuckin' thing from any sim creators.  As I said, I have been accused but I never stole.  Some stupid bitch at InSim thought I stole her sim too, but I proved it wasn't hers just because I happened to have had mine uploaded there a fuckin' year before she put hers up.

For real, bitch please...  There is only so much you can do with an alpha and a recolor.  I have ALWAYS given credit for people's things I used, whether I had their permission or not...they always got the credit.

Also, when I was new at this, I even gave credit then.  If anyone has any PROOF, real proof, bring it.  I WILL admit if I was wrong and I WILL make it right.   Now...

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #89 on: 2007 May 22, 15:45:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amen. You just ignored CaptainJojoba (who BTW has a different nickname at InSim, too). How non-awesome from you.  :roll:

Therefore, I don't like to be labelled as a potential thief. It's not that hard to understand

Please? Where did I say "calalily is a thief zomg 1!einz". The world does not turn around YOU. Read CJ's post.  :roll:

My post took a long time to write. I didn't ignore anyone.

You didn't say anything about anyone in particular - which is the bit you're not getting.  You made accusations to those "in the know" - which until Jojoba posted, I certainly didn't - and don't remember reading such a thing before.  By making vague statements about "a user" that means that unless you know who it is, you get to pick who "a user" is.  And I don't want to be thought of as a thief.

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: