PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 07:57:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Nouk's emo hair stolen?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nouk's emo hair stolen?  (Read 45221 times)
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #60 on: 2007 May 22, 01:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's one thing to share an item, it's another to hijack an item and take credit.  Not that it wasn't totally obvious once the file was unzipped.  *snort*
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #61 on: 2007 May 22, 06:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"
Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Quote from: "calalily"

Now, after patting herself on the back about how famous they were, she basically told him *meh* -  dominique that is. I certainly won't be referring anyone else there - she wasn't very kind about it all.

Dominque is usually very good with the AA stuff...and with being a pirate (is a member here).. maybe she was having a non awesome moment?

She's a pirate? I never would have guessed considering the comments she made over in that Insim thread.  :shock: Those were definitely non-awesome comments and coupled with ManagerJosh's comments made me wonder why I joined the AA in the first place.

What did I miss? *scratches head*

I was referring to a special pirate. Not all of you, no worries. there is just someone who plagiarizes like shit.

You should have read back further chinchillagrl. I was referring to her being rude to someone who came to them for help, and driving him away.

Oh that one. Well, basically hotlinking is something I deal with everyday. What can I do? Put up an htaccess file. That's about it.  :roll:  Also, there was no sight of MJosh.

Wasn't intending to be rude there. Gosh.  :? It's not like she went away. If you'd read on, I did apologize in my next post (I did, right?) and then there were like another 3 pages of discussion. In which she managed to solve the problem.  :roll:

Oh yeah you're talking about me btw.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #62 on: 2007 May 22, 06:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha no, I'm sorry, I might seem sometimes quiet offensive sometimes (that's just me, small and a PITA) so...uhm. I just don't know what I could do. I speak spanish, a little, that is. But maybe somebody else knows (who's smarter than me - even though this isn't that hard today...I'm pretty slow today)...

Gosh how I love senseless attacks at 8am in the morning. Good to know AA members stand together.

BTW also try to talk to me the next time on the AA and don't go crying over here. I hate it when people, instead of confronting me, go whine elsewhere.

pescado's fangirl*

<3
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #63 on: 2007 May 22, 06:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "darkangel"
Wasn't intending to be rude there. Gosh.  :? It's not like she went away. If you'd read on, I did apologize in my next post (I did, right?) and then there were like another 3 pages of discussion. In which she managed to solve the problem.  :roll:

You did drive Line away - that's why I came and posted the information - why would I get involved if I hadn't heard about it?

And if you weren't intending to be rude, then why the hell did you apologise?  

And the problem was solved - not by the AA.

BTW also try to talk to me the next time on the AA and don't go crying over here. I hate it when people, instead of confronting me, go whine elsewhere.

I didn't "go whine" elsewhere - I've said you were a complete asshat about it, and won't be referring anyone else there.

Not to mention, while whining about someone plagiarising you, you've gone somewhere else and called us all assholes. Fuck you.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #64 on: 2007 May 22, 06:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And if you weren't intending to be rude, then why the hell did you apologise?

That's a contradiciton. IF I WASN'T INTENDING TO BE RUDE THEN I DID APOLOGIZE BECAUSE I WAS SORRY FOR BEING RUDE.

Uhm. Yeah. Seriously. I just it's lame to attack me HERE instead of on InSim.

pescado's fangirl*

<3
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #65 on: 2007 May 22, 06:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're not going to change. You're so fucking self righteous. I was discussing what a shit you've been TWICE.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #66 on: 2007 May 22, 06:38:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're not going to change. You're so fucking self righteous. I was discussing what a shit you've been TWICE.

Okay. I was rude there. I did apologize. What else can I do? Gosh if you don't like opinion then don't. I don't get your point. Why am I self righteous if I don't get your frikking arguments.

Oh you've attacked me twice. That's awesome. Ever thought about PMing me instead of doing it elsewhere where I didn't even see that? I'm seriously out of this. I apologized and that's all I can do.

pescado's fangirl*

<3
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #67 on: 2007 May 22, 06:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention, while whining about someone plagiarising you, you've gone somewhere else and called us all assholes. Fuck you.

WHERE DID I DO THAT. I said it 54984165 times before. I'm gonna say it again. THAT WAS ABOUT SOMEONE SPECIFIC. I AM SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

-.-°

pescado's fangirl*

<3
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #68 on: 2007 May 22, 06:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. I was rude there. I did apologize. What else can I do? Gosh if you don't like opinion then don't. I don't get your point. Why am I self righteous if I don't get your frikking arguments.

Oh you've attacked me twice. That's awesome. Ever thought about PMing me instead of doing it elsewhere where I didn't even see that? I'm seriously out of this. I apologized and that's all I can do.

What for calling us all assholes on a very public forum like insim? - I don't remember hearing that apology. Must be one of those magic ones - you know - the ones you DON'T HEAR.

I'm not interested in "attacking you" - I'm just telling people that you've done it twice.

Here's what you said on Insim

Originally Posted by ManagerJosh  
I sincerely doubt SFV or the Fish's site would want to help in the first place. They blatantly violate other people's intellectual property so it doesn't surprise me the are going after free stuff now too.

I've been thinking that for a while now but I never dared to say so. *shrug*

Link - http://www.insimenator.net/showpost.php?p=736397&postcount=17

Visit Calalilysims

Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #69 on: 2007 May 22, 07:26:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dominique"
Quote from: "ManagerJosh"
I sincerely doubt SFV or the Fish's site would want to help in the first place. They blatantly violate other people's intellectual property so it doesn't surprise me the are going after free stuff now too.

Yeah, that doesn't really sound like you were referring to one specific person, darkangel. Sorry. He may have made the accusation, but you agreed with him about it. That makes it look like you have a pretty poor opinion of people on Sims File Vault and those that frequent 'the Fish's site.' At the very least, you weren't exactly clear on what you meant (that you were talking about one person on one of those sites).
Pirate Gem
Landlubber

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #70 on: 2007 May 22, 09:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ManagerJosh and I used to be....close friends, long before I met my fiance, I've known him for...8 years now.

He's always been somewhat ofa "Knowitall" and he also tried to convince me to turn my website pay so "I wouldnt lose all the great creations"

He then tried to get me to place em on TSR, because I had told him of my extreme money issues, but agian, I dont do that.

His arguments are totally flawed tbh, I could argue with him for hours ona  topic, and he would keep contradicting himself, turn around and say something right, and he was suddenly afk.

He's just a young adult living at home with his parents and his sister, and might I add they are very very strict- and seriously needs to get some sunlight.

Although I wont deny the fact that Josh and I are friends, I wont deny the fact that he can be somewhat ofa n arrogant arsehole Smiley

I am also teh complete opposite of him, I dont like paysites. And Josh runs Worldsims, afaik they are not pay? If they are, do say so.

~Phorum Troll Killa for hire!~~~
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #71 on: 2007 May 22, 09:58:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll give him this much: he's at least making an effort to sound reasonable and civil in that thread towards me. I sincerely doubt we'll ever come to an agreement, but it's rather refreshing to not have it descend into petty name-calling and personal insults.

I wonder how long it's going to be before that thread is locked/split for being off topic.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #72 on: 2007 May 22, 11:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What for calling us all assholes on a very public forum like insim? - I don't remember hearing that apology. Must be one of those magic ones - you know - the ones you DON'T HEAR.

Where on earth did I say "assholes". Quote please. I did say that quote below and I think Hecubus asked me if I meant that specific person, I said, YES I DIDN'T MEAN ALL OF YOU.

Gosh I never called you assholes.  :roll: I love it how you put words in my mouth. If I had said asshole in that post (but I didn't...you even QUOTED ME...no sign of that word!) then I would have been referring to that one person. That's about it. No one else specifically an asshole here. Not even you. I know you really can't stand me, whysoever, I never called YOU an asshole. Not you nor anyone. You're the one who called me an ignorant little self righteous bitch and that I should fuck myself, see above.

I'm not interested in "attacking you" - I'm just telling people that you've done it twice.
Here's what you said on Insim

Originally Posted by ManagerJosh  

Link - http://www.insimenator.net/showpost.php?p=736397&postcount=17

Twice? Once. and I was not referring about everyone. I'm sorry my english sucks that bad that you are that obviously this much offended and would love to chop my head off.

I said it now 32497143298 times. I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT PIRATES IN GENERAL. That was my shiteous english. My lazyness for not editing the post afterwards. Why should I. If you've read the thread, you know I said, I WAS TALKING ABOUT ONE PERSON. I never called anyone an asshole.

Can we move on please. Feel free to kill me because my English suax zomg I fail at life.  :lol:  -.-°

I'm getting tired of repeating myself over and over again.

If you've misunderstood anything, were insulted by what I've said, I'm sorry. I suck. Not kidding, English is far from being my Motherlanguage. I am also a lazy sucker, that's why I decided to not edit my post and clear out, but correct my post in the next one. My fault. Feel free to send me over the plank.

Dominique, are you talking about that person?

Yes indeed I am. Not talking about pirates in general sorry for that misunderstanding

I edited the post on the first page now. Gosh. Zeh drama.  :roll:

pescado's fangirl*

<3
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #73 on: 2007 May 22, 13:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gah drama!  On the AA thread though, might i make a suggestion, since it seems like most are here, and whatnot.....not to bring up personal issues when someone is trying to report something or get help, that is completely unrelated to the thread.  Because it can be very misleading and even detrimental to getting things accomplished Cheesy  Just my 2 cents and it's not aimed at anyone person, just a suggestion

Don't get me wrong, I love drama (the sim com is perfect for my fix :shock:) , but I also wanna see the AA be productive etc Wink

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #74 on: 2007 May 22, 13:56:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woah Dominique please calm down...

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: