PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 11:37:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 17 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 913416 times)
enchantedforest
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2805 on: 2008 December 03, 20:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey all, it's Enchantress. I was a designer for InSIM, mainly ISA. I plan on going in and deleting all my stuff, but I have a quick question... Pes does have all the files & pics copied for the clone site right? Just checking because I don't have any of my files saved and I wanted to make sure they were saved somewhere before I delete and give Walt the big ol' F U.

Thanks!
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: 2008 December 03, 20:39:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why not download before deleting just to be safe?

Of course you can't do either as the site haz gone asplode.
enchantedforest
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2807 on: 2008 December 03, 20:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

looks like the site 'sploded, so I'm waiting to go in and get my stuff.... just checking in case the s**t hits the fan and it all disappears via Walt...
Tamarind
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: 2008 December 03, 20:41:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All this talk of rum on top of all this drama....wheres my Morgan's Spiced?  Am I allowed to swear here?  Because my F&*c$^ng husband has polished off MY rum!  Anybody sharing?  Enchantress all the posts say yes, he has.  But I haven't been able to get in today and I've been trying on and off for 12 hours now.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: 2008 December 03, 20:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where's my damn rum!? I wants it NAO!!!

There, pirate rum!
*leaves Paden the big rum keg and steals the mini one*  Cheesy

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
scheherazade
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: 2008 December 03, 20:47:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just got to say that I think I've put more research into purchasing a new television than ole Walt did in his "business investment". I got on briefly and it appears that he is trying to delete evidence the riots. Hah! Just because you delete doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The uncaring wheel of Fate will continue to turn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujqSTGKYLLw(vid contains music appropriate for pillaging, also violence and eye candy)
I've got coffee with Bailey's, its perfect for the snowy weather.
enchantedforest
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2811 on: 2008 December 03, 20:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was able to go in and get one set of downloads before it went down again, I don't have much on InSIM, but I do have a TON on ISA, this is going to take forever, *sigh*. Oh well, it'll be worth it to stick it to Walt.

BTW, as a mod on both sites, I never got an email or pm from Walt (even though I have been MIA for a few months, it would have been nice if he had bothered to send a generic pm to everyone that was a mod or talent to give a heads up.). So I am definitely all for the destroying of this idiot.

Everything that was on InSIM will probably end up on my main site, Enchanted Forest http://www.efsims2.com  and it can go up on any clone that Pes makes as well as the adult stuff. I can't put the adult stuff on my site (because the server won't let us put anything adult oriented on it), so I guess it'll go where ever the new clone adult site is.
Ratterjack
Landlubber

Mwhaha

View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: 2008 December 03, 20:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even my cat has an opinion on this matter

~ Some people are born insane..others just remain so~
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: 2008 December 03, 20:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, it's not my beloved site.  I don't post there and rarely visit.  I appreciate what Pescado and Delphy are both doing to save a site that a lot of people DO like, though.  I think it's admirable, even. 

I have a lot of respect for Delphy, I just think he's negative when people could use someone to be positive.  I speak in terms, of course, of exactly what he said that I quoted, this morning, in context, and another conversation much earlier in the thread. 

Did it make you feel better about it all to call me stupid?

And Pes isn't being positive? We're not being positive? Lots of people are feeling excited about the prospect of a new site, Delphy probably feels a little weary of how some are going about 'bringing down' the site. He runs a site so knows how it all works and probably wonders how this will all be rectified etc etc. Its called thinking things through, and he's seeing things from a different angle. People have been bitching, fighting and causing more grief than needed by making remarks that aren't helpful, yet you don't seem to mind them (or do you?).

And you're not being negative for slagging off his post? Cause it seems like it to me!

FFS, people are allowed to disagree with Delphy! I don't think his ego is so tiny that it needs to be constantly fellated, he's not Kathy! Same goes for Pescado. And I don't think someone has to have done omg so much for the community before they're allowed to have an opinion either.

I see what happened last night as a civil protest, a sort of sit-in. Is it going to solve all problems all by itself? No, of course not. But it sure draws attention to the cause, brings people together, and not incidentally makes a big mess for the enemy.

Fluffeth
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: 2008 December 03, 20:55:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh hai - over on GOS Bloom has come out of the closet as a Walt fanjerk. My first instinct is to pillage and burn, however that isn't the nicest thought while he is still free. Thankfully I don't have any of this person's stuff in my game - I'd need a bath for the computer.

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=7852.615;topicseen

I know that Bloom is omg free creator, and that lots of people like his stuff, but he has pissed me off so much at this point...

*de-lurks for but a moment to comment on a topic long since abandoned* Somehow I don't feel very surprised to learn that.... Didn't he also state somewhere that he support EAxis desicion to use Securom, and that we should give that a chance aswell?  Undecided
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: 2008 December 03, 20:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even my cat has an opinion on this matter

You're lucky, I have 5 kittehs and when I showed them Walt's pic, all 5 hacked up hairballz.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
kattenijin
Landlubber

Gnarrraaahhhhh!

View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: 2008 December 03, 20:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really wanted to do something with this:

But am out of lullz...feel free to abuse him as necessary.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: 2008 December 03, 21:00:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*de-lurks for but a moment to comment on a topic long since abandoned* Somehow I don't feel very surprised to learn that.... Didn't he also state somewhere that he support EAxis desicion to use Securom, and that we should give that a chance aswell?  Undecided

Some people automatically and unthinkingly bow to those in power. People who automatically distrust those in power think said collaborators suck big hairy moose balls.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2818 on: 2008 December 03, 21:09:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like to know the latest fail? After setting ALL the private areas to public, Walt has now removed them from ALL members viewing - so now the admins can not see the admin area, and the mods can not see the mod area, and us talents can not see the contributors area. He clearly does not know the software at all. Hilarious fail

Wait.  Walt opened up the admin area?  I had assumed one of the supermods did that, when I saw it. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: 2008 December 03, 21:11:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, said powers only resided with Kathy and now Walt. She was notorious for doing shit like that.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: