PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 13:33:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 18 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 913464 times)
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2715 on: 2008 December 03, 17:54:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crikey, then why the hell did he make out he knew so much about their tragic personal circumstances?  He must be just totally bad at understanding psychology and the way that would come over.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
SynapticSim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: 2008 December 03, 17:57:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At this point, I wouldn't put ANYTHING past what Kathy and Eric are capable of.

Judging from Walt's join date on InSim of 11-12-08, until the date the domain was transferred to him 11-18-08, that would have given them more than ample time to concoct a "woe is me" story that Walt unfortunately was just gullible enough to buy, literally and figuratively.
Indi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: 2008 December 03, 17:57:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this interrupts the flow of the current conversation but I'm curious about what the next step is.
Are we still waiting for Walt to respond to the "All UR Webstuffz belongz to us" post?
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: 2008 December 03, 18:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And what helpful things have YOU brought to the table, huh?
Dude, seriously. Can't you be grateful and I don't know, do something productive rather then bashing someone who offered to buy and in turn save your beloved site?
Actually, it's not my beloved site.  I don't post there and rarely visit.  I appreciate what Pescado and Delphy are both doing to save a site that a lot of people DO like, though.  I think it's admirable, even.  

I have a lot of respect for Delphy, I just think he's negative when people could use someone to be positive.  I speak in terms, of course, of exactly what he said that I quoted, this morning, in context, and another conversation much earlier in the thread.  

Did it make you feel better about it all to call me stupid?  
raspberry
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: 2008 December 03, 18:01:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I just spent the afternoon reading this and many other threads. I hardly ever download stuff from insim so I didn't realize anything big was going on until today. I just have to say I think you guys are awesome. It's really great, you're doing all this!
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2720 on: 2008 December 03, 18:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And what helpful things have YOU brought to the table, huh?
Dude, seriously. Can't you be grateful and I don't know, do something productive rather then bashing someone who offered to buy and in turn save your beloved site?
Actually, it's not my beloved site.  I don't post there and rarely visit.  I appreciate what Pescado and Delphy are both doing to save a site that a lot of people DO like, though.  I think it's admirable, even.  

I have a lot of respect for Delphy, I just think he's negative when people could use someone to be positive.  I speak in terms, of course, of exactly what he said that I quoted, this morning, in context, and another conversation much earlier in the thread.  

Did it make you feel better about it all to call me stupid?  

Anyer didn't call you stupid, rather nonproductive and ungrateful.  Tongue

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: 2008 December 03, 18:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally caught up   Tongue  where is the music being listened to that's been mentioned in several posts?
Smeagol
ARR!

Trixsy hobbitses!

View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: 2008 December 03, 18:08:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Karu- http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,2233.0.html

We wants it, we needs it, must have... the booty... Precious!

"Or better yet, sell 'I survived the INSIM thanksgiving Day Massacre' tee-shirts." SoggyFox
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: 2008 December 03, 18:10:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are correct. I apologize, it was someone else who called me stupid, in another post. Smiley
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2724 on: 2008 December 03, 18:10:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to stick up for the guy, but no he didn't. He was contemplating making Insim Adult pay and dropped that idea fairly quickly.

I dont believe Walt for a second; I dont believe he 'dropped that idea' at all.  I can see him backpedalling furiously NOW and later say 'gee, we need to make this pay to cover the bandwidth'.

I dont believe Walt and I dont trust Walt.

I know. I don't believe it either. But you claimed he said he was going to make Insim a paysite, done deal. Not the case. It's nitpicking, I know, but there's so much confusion and misinformtaion flying about that it's best not to present speculation (likely as it may be) as fact. That's all I was getting at.

In other news, my thread at BBS got deleted, natch. Over 500 saw it, many replied with baffled surprise. They had no idea. Thanks BBS mods, you pillars of the community you  Roll Eyes

Indi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: 2008 December 03, 18:15:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the update in here is what alot of us have been waiting for.
I know there are still admins cleaning up/deleting creators threads for them though.
Bellawillow
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: 2008 December 03, 18:17:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the update in here is what alot of us have been waiting for.
I know there are still admins cleaning up/deleting creators threads for them though.

Yep, a lot of the old moderators who are over at Oasis now are trying to clean up areas for people who requested it.

Arf! Arf!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: 2008 December 03, 18:18:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are correct. I apologize, it was someone else who called me stupid, in another post. Smiley

Hmm,  that would have been me describing your behavior.  You lecture Delphy for being negative, but what exactly are you doing?  If that's your way of being supportive and appreciative, then you really need to step away from the rum....quickly.  

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: 2008 December 03, 18:20:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I popped in this morning to catch the beginning of the revolution.  I haven't had pc access for over eight hours so my brain was splody anyway.  Trying to catch up I think half my braincell just did sepuko on me.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2729 on: 2008 December 03, 18:23:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Walt's response can be characterized as negative.

What does that mean? Has he responded?

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: