PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 16:01:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 15 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 913503 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1770 on: 2008 December 01, 23:21:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Walt, Walt and mom?

Inactive
Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: 2008 December 01, 23:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He has no freaking clue. The man is a DUMBASS. Is he that STUPID? The site is falling apart around his ears, and he doesnt know why? He sees how people are reacting to him. Grrrrr! He wants to ban people eh? I'll give that son of a bitch something to ban me for! (I'll wait til Pes is done first though)

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: 2008 December 01, 23:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Geek Squad from Best Buy.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: 2008 December 01, 23:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, Paden, if one of you guys can't go to the damn staff forum for some pictures, then maybe the 250+ normal members can satisfy curiosity. Owait, they can't. Nevermind.  Wink
« Last Edit: 2008 December 01, 23:30:11 by Anouk » Logged

Inactive
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: 2008 December 01, 23:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I thought too.

dollface
Landlubber

Warzone photographer extraordinaire.

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: 2008 December 01, 23:26:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Walt, Walt and mom?
(I hope this was in response to me, Nouk, because it had me laughing)

Cheesy Oh, I see.

InSIM burnination threads here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qmh4o2m12jm.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: 2008 December 01, 23:26:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! Cheesy We've got The Geek Squad now over here in the UK, mostly within the Carphone Warehouse from what I've seen. They could be elsewhere as well Shocked

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1777 on: 2008 December 01, 23:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, paden shouldn't have gone, that's not the issue. I think Calalily is being angry on more occasions than just this one. That's why I asked.
*Edit: Looks like she's clarified. And see, Missangelica? No feelings of insult, no anger, no nothing. There is no need to protect Calalily, she has an axe the size of Europe anyway.

I tend to have concrete proof before I go, so I don't mind being asked for it. Tongue

Calalily: Thanks for clarifying. I do think though that between those posts and just now, the situation has changed, some things have been discussed on Oasis, and the admins needed to know what Walt was saying. It does slow shit down, but maybe it has been worth it. Also someone is taking screenshots, so no more than one person will have to go.

That's the thing - they don't need to know right this second or even today - regardless of what he's saying and isn't saying, they still have no more forum admin powers, no more ability to help Pescado, no more ability to teleport Insimenator somewhere else and no more indication that there will not definately be a paysite/locked content other than nebulous management statements. They sure did have the power to strain the server further themselves by even going there.

They wanted to know today because curiousity got the better of them, but whatever he did would either shut Pescado down or not - apart from further gossip and information, they don't have anything really that would warrant breaking the rules they are making for others.  And if something is lost, or breaks because of their actions, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will blame someone else not them.

And more than one person evidently went, because Paden said she didn't get screenshots, and eledhel (Aliwag) did.

THAT was why I went, for the info that eledhel linked to. I thought you guys had a right to it. Flame me if you must. I thought it important that you all have it, for what it's worth.

You stated yourself you didn't *take* screenshots - but that you were only there for a short time. You didn't go there because you though we had a right to it - you went there to gawk, while telling everyone else not to do the same bloody thing.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: 2008 December 01, 23:29:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think if Walt posted a response finally to the staff (in the staff area) then someone did need to go over there and read it.  How else are we supposed to know where things stand now from the Walt side of things.  If everyone else stayed away then it shouldnt be that terrible if one staff member goes over to check in on the only communication from this guy in 4 dyas or so.  Everyone seems to need to chill.

I rly need to get some sleep...  I thought your sig said  *Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Delphy. . . . It's worth it!*   Tongue
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: 2008 December 01, 23:30:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*insert big sigh here* I can't go anywhere NOW.

Is anyone at all slightly creeped out by this faux pas?

Quote from: Walt
I don't want to replace you [mods], unless I have to!

I mean, I know if an outsider came on board here and said that, I would shoot him to high heaven, plank be dammed. Am I too touchy for that to rub me the wrong way?

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Smeagol
ARR!

Trixsy hobbitses!

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: 2008 December 01, 23:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the backpeddling by Walt begins.  I still don't trust him. How much ya wanna bet a month from now the "subscriptions" are brought back up as mandatory due to outstanding costs........

We wants it, we needs it, must have... the booty... Precious!

"Or better yet, sell 'I survived the INSIM thanksgiving Day Massacre' tee-shirts." SoggyFox
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: 2008 December 01, 23:31:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Karu- You can love Delphy if you want but... Wink

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: 2008 December 01, 23:34:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was there when I got the message from the other mod, which I *why* I didn't do the screenies. Thirty seconds. I timed it. Soon as she said, "I got it", I was out. Thanks for your vote of confidence. And you don't know why I went, so don't bother to waste your time in speculating. It's unbecoming of someone of your stature.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: 2008 December 01, 23:35:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge is gonna be so pissed.

Also if anybody else wants to cough up some goods, I think now would be the time.

Welcome to PMBD everybody.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1784 on: 2008 December 01, 23:36:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was there when I got the message from the other mod, which I *why* I didn't do the screenies. Thirty seconds. I timed it. Soon as she said, "I got it", I was out. Thanks for your vote of confidence. And you don't know why I went, so don't bother to waste your time in speculating. It's unbecoming of someone of your stature.

But Paden, we trusted people here not to go. I don't know what you mean by 'vote of confidence' and you've mentioned it twice now. I don't get it.

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: