PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 20:14:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 913597 times)
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1440 on: 2008 December 01, 02:44:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Pes just said he was there.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: 2008 December 01, 02:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being logged in or not doesn't matter. It's LOOKING at it at all that slows it down.

That's good. I meant more so people can see a more accurate number of who's actually looking at the site.
comicalmuse
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: 2008 December 01, 02:46:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a good idea, scrappysim, but is Walt even around? Has he communicated with his mods since that first letter?

Heh. We haven't heard shit from him outside of his initial chain letter, and I think one other bit of useless pandering was sent to one of the admins.
Nec
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: 2008 December 01, 02:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a good idea, scrappysim, but is Walt even around? Has he communicated with his mods since that first letter?

Oh, and if Walt wants to take Kathy and Eric to court for conning him, I will do a happy dance. I'll even point him to any evidence that could help him. It seems to me that they looked up a gullible kook to sell the site to and are now happily depositing the money they scammed out of him.

You could be right. Either way, my main concern is saving the content of the site. A lot of good stuff is there; do not want to lose it. I really doubt Walt cares about downloads, tutorials, and help. Deleting what he might consider to be offensive posts is probably no different than deleting meshes and the like for him.

Viva La Revolution thread pages 1-13 download here: www.tinyurl.com/VivaLaRevolucion Part 2 Here: http://tinyurl.com/VivaLaRevolucionPt2
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: 2008 December 01, 02:51:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quick comment on the 12s swarming the site--it's a major holiday weekend in the US.  The 12s will all have to be in school starting in about 12 hours.  Good chance a lot of the site traffic will calm down in a few hours.

Of course Walt will have digested his turkey by then and blood flow will start to his two working brain cells and its possible they may rub together and he'll take the site down completely.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Chaavik
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: 2008 December 01, 02:51:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, not one word from the guy who bought the "previous owners"' site. It was all a "Disney-Lets-Be-Friends" post outlining his agenda for the former site.
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: 2008 December 01, 02:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being logged in or not doesn't matter. It's LOOKING at it at all that slows it down.

That's good. I meant more so people can see a more accurate number of who's actually looking at the site.

It won't show you logged in and looking if you aren't actually there looking.  If you don't have the window open and haven't been on there, your username won't show at the bottom.

Do you understand?
simsample
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: 2008 December 01, 03:00:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if he's noticed how many downloads are missing? He probably thinks the increased traffic to his site is because of careful reciprocal link techniques; little does he know he's being plundered!
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: 2008 December 01, 03:02:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It won't show you logged in and looking if you aren't actually there looking.  If you don't have the window open and haven't been on there, your username won't show at the bottom.

Do you understand?

I do now, thanks.  Smiley
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: 2008 December 01, 03:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wink My dream, Walt comes in to find his newly acquired business investment has tanked, The site is completely empty save one small announcement........ "Walt, about your business investment tanking, sucks to be you. Get over it."

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: 2008 December 01, 03:06:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if he's noticed how many downloads are missing? He probably thinks the increased traffic to his site is because of careful reciprocal link techniques; little does he know he's being plundered!

I thought only a couple of people actually removed their goods from the scene of the crime.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: 2008 December 01, 03:08:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, many creators have been taking their stuff down.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1452 on: 2008 December 01, 03:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think five to ten talents/mods deleted their sections before Pes started his rescue efforts and told us to stop.  Some of us acted very fast, to avoid any risks of our stuff being made into pay crap.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
BoogerNabbingCrust
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: 2008 December 01, 03:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wink My dream, Walt comes in to find his newly acquired business investment has tanked, The site is completely empty save one small announcement........ "Walt, about your business investment tanking, sucks to be you. Get over it."

Tongue My dream, is me, you, rum balls, a deserted island and a pirate ship...Arrr! Tongue
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: 2008 December 01, 03:12:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok cool, I didn't realize that many had a chance to get it done.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: