PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 19:43:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745678 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #900 on: 2007 September 27, 22:07:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
Apparently this thread is for advertising all your creations, so just ignore my previous post.

Come on that's not very pirate like... break a rum bottle and start a brawl!  :twisted:

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #901 on: 2007 September 27, 22:11:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"
Apparently this thread is for advertising all your creations, so just ignore my previous post.

Come on that's not very pirate like... break a rum bottle and start a brawl!  :twisted:

I'll go you Nouk - I hate your weave!!!1!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #902 on: 2007 September 27, 22:34:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it's true that this thread has morphed...it started off - and still is somewhat - about getting help for creations. But I'm so chuffed about actually getting something accepted by MTS2, I had to brag. And since most who brag here don't have sites of their own, a bit of self-promotion like that's okay.

What I don't think is okay is filling thre thread with your own site updates...tht's been abused by some people in the past. ...and that's what the sig line is for.

Now here.. ::::throws a barstool::::: how's that for a brawl starter?

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #903 on: 2007 September 27, 22:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I double hate your weave!!!!1!! It sucks.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #904 on: 2007 September 27, 22:55:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*bashes plastic bottle repeatedly on bench*
Damn thing won't break. That's what you get for having home-made rum.
*throws bottle at nouk's hated weave*
*donk*
Take that you fight starterer.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #905 on: 2007 September 27, 23:03:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Singes Captain Feathersword with her cigarette*

That'll teach you bitch for.......for not.......for having a bright red Peggy weave. Ha!

All of you have weaves! ALL!

Visit Calalilysims

pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: 2007 September 27, 23:08:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus, you must be psychic. Earlier today I suddenly got the urge to make an elder sim for once (never actually played one), so I spent a while searching for decent elder clothing and CC. Then I started to build a house, and thought "Hey, she should totally have her walls covered with embroideries!". Shortly after this, I log on here... :O

Thanks, JUST what I needed. \o/
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: 2007 September 27, 23:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're just jelous of my new pink goat hair weave!
Now it smells like rum!

Take that!

*throws beertender*

Inactive
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: 2007 September 27, 23:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*bashes plastic bottle repeatedly on bench*
Damn thing won't break. That's what you get for having home-made rum.
*throws bottle at nouk's hated weave*
*donk*
Take that you fight starterer.

*Withdraws whip and tags feather's hiney*

Arr......we be showing off what we made.........I just put links in case feller pirates wanted me booty! Take that,feathersword..*cracks whip on ass again*

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #909 on: 2007 September 28, 07:37:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow...Hec...that first sampler (in slightly modified form) is actually hanging in my grandmother's house.  Hee!

And yeah, ever since I downloaded some Windkeeper windows, I've been having to be extra careful with what I use on a house I'm building with the intent to share.  In my case, I have enough free windows to where it's not toooo important that I can't share freely, but it's just one more thing to worry about.  But I want to upload my lots to MTS2, so I deal with it.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: 2007 September 28, 07:43:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just too lazy to delete the crappy paintings, and my downloads folder has an issue of not going above 4.32 GB (hehe).

Now I need to get off my lazy ass to finish up my non-eyesore-afflicting Peggy, Raon and Chaz red edits.

I got off my lazy ass and did the Peggy and Raon edits but not Chaz's one because my ass cramped on me again.

Got sick and tired of the lame excuses of red that Peggy and Raon did. So I made my own lame excuses! And calalily, don't you recognize my lovely, 943538 dollar Carla Niven weave? You know, the one that resembles a dead chicken weasel?

Raon hair. The one that looks like what Lily Allen would wear. I'm really happy with the results, but still not satisfied. Feedback please!

Peggy hair. I like it a lot but there's a few odds and ends here so I need to know how it could improve. Chopped the long hair at the bottom so that the awful Peggy animation isn't obvious but left two small clumps of hair. I was inspired by Schuldig's alpha edits, so here ya go!

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: 2007 September 29, 01:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pinksmoke"
I got off my lazy ass and did the Peggy and Raon edits but not Chaz's one because my ass cramped on me again.

Got sick and tired of the lame excuses of red that Peggy and Raon did. So I made my own lame excuses! And calalily, don't you recognize my lovely, 943538 dollar Carla Niven weave? You know, the one that resembles a dead chicken weasel?

Raon hair. The one that looks like what Lily Allen would wear. I'm really happy with the results, but still not satisfied. Feedback please!

Peggy hair. I like it a lot but there's a few odds and ends here so I need to know how it could improve. Chopped the long hair at the bottom so that the awful Peggy animation isn't obvious but left two small clumps of hair. I was inspired by Schuldig's alpha edits, so here ya go!

Not bad at all! I like the Raon one on top, although people who are looking for more natural reds might not be as keen (although I actually don't mind your version myself). In both hairs though, it looks like you might be over-sharpening a bit, as a lot of the edges are really hard and pixellated looking (it's more noticeable on the Peggy hair). I recommend always running a blur (if you're running PS, a Gaussian Blur) right after you've sharpened something in order to take away the hard edged-ness. You'll have to adjust how much of a blur you want, but it will help to restore more natural, "hair like" edges.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: 2007 September 29, 01:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks! I'll try to do it when I find my glasses  :?

I can't see a thing without them.

ETA: I tried gaussian blurring it, but that makes the hair look all funny and pixelated. I'm a retard so I don't know how to make it more natural. Thanks for your help, though.  :wink:

ETA: Here is a blend of Enayla's Pixie Kisses and Buffybot's Ren and Oepu blend (ridiculous, I know). I meticulously edited it so that there's no color issues, and did some cheekbone-defining edits on the skin. I edit my stuff like I edit my posts, so I hope it pays off!

Complements all sorts of facial structure, so it will look okay on most sims. I'm showing you the face because that's all I really edited. Eyes by me might be uploaded in near future. Right now I only have AFbodycut, AFbodysoft and AFbodynormal and it's 12 here so I need to hit the sack.

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: 2007 September 29, 16:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That skin looks great Cheesy
pennynne
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: 2007 September 29, 16:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here are some of the houses I've made quite recently. Most of them are modern.

If someone wants to download them, here's the first one (it comes without any cc and doesn't require expansion packs!) and the second one (which needs the Seasons and the University) I could maybe upload later too. Feel free to ask! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: