PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 16:53:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745645 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #705 on: 2007 August 28, 05:51:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SFV is your best bet.  I will be watching for them.  Do you have the same username over there?  I love the sexy shoes too.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Aikane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: 2007 August 28, 10:48:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pirate Bitch, I'm in the process of converting a stack of  the maxian meshes to the RenGal shape using Warlokk's magnets, and if there's any particular mesh you want done, just give me a yell?
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: 2007 August 28, 12:16:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great work, PB.  I would like to make a request for conversions to the Athletic Girl mesh; there were a bunch of clothes at first but now nobody seems to be making any more.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: 2007 August 28, 12:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They look great, rengal and rio girl are my favourite bodyshapes Cheesy
BastDawn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: 2007 August 28, 17:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

For example, one of Arthemisthia's TOU's is "Do not use on fat sims". I put it on fat sims in the privacy of my PC (I personally don't know why she made this restriction, as she hadn't included a fat morph with it, so your sims could get as porky as they liked and still look the same).

Bolding added by me -- you've answered your own question.  Don't use it on fat sims, because she didn't make it correctly and thus it will not allow your fat sims to look the way they should.  I don't think there's more to it than that.  I've seen long hair that would benefit from that TOS; it's disturbing to see hair cut right through a sim's breasts.   :shock:

Edit to add:  Nouk, that male hair is gorgeous!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: 2007 August 28, 18:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BastDawn"
Quote from: "calalily"

For example, one of Arthemisthia's TOU's is "Do not use on fat sims". I put it on fat sims in the privacy of my PC (I personally don't know why she made this restriction, as she hadn't included a fat morph with it, so your sims could get as porky as they liked and still look the same).

Bolding added by me -- you've answered your own question.  Don't use it on fat sims, because she didn't make it correctly and thus it will not allow your fat sims to look the way they should.  I don't think there's more to it than that.

I would have had no problem with the words "doesn't include fat morph" or "will not allow sims to look fat" - but "do not use on fat sims" - as well as the "do not download if you don't like my rules" in the TOU made it pretty clear she didn't want it on fat sims *even if they didn't display as fat*.

I loved your sims 1 pets by the way - they were gorgeous  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: 2007 August 29, 01:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure, I can do some re-fits for Athletic Girl, it'll probably come after I get some more things done for RG and Rio though.  I've thought of doing some stuff for the CPU, but there's quite a bit of stuff out for her and Fashion Model.
piratebitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: 2007 August 29, 04:13:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I know it's not a Maxian outfit...but here's a dress that I'd LOVE to have converted for RG and Rio....*hint hint*  There's a major lack of long dresses that look normal for RG.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Marko/downloads/sims2/sets/clothing/531224/

And since we're pirates...you wouldn't mind fiddlin' with that mesh right???  Tongue
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: 2007 August 29, 06:59:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I got off my butt and submitted my two houses.  The one I posted a couple of days ago is still in the queue, and this one was approved while I was prepping the post for the other one:

I don't recommend getting it in the furnished version if you don't like aqua!  XD

I've actually got a third house to submit, but I'm getting tired of typing little url links in BBcode for every tiny recolor that manages to escape the clutches of the Sim2Pack files, and the stuff I can't share anyway.  So I may wait on that.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: 2007 August 29, 08:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool house. I'm going to go download that house for sure.
Ok so I can only make sims and so I made a few recently:

And this outfit, I mixed aikea's top with I think Liana's skirt and put it on a mesh I got from TSR(can't remember who made it)

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Aikane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: 2007 August 29, 09:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "piratebitch"
Well, I know it's not a Maxian outfit...but here's a dress that I'd LOVE to have converted for RG and Rio....*hint hint*  There's a major lack of long dresses that look normal for RG.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Marko/downloads/sims2/sets/clothing/531224/

And since we're pirates...you wouldn't mind fiddlin' with that mesh right???  Tongue

Arrr! Wink Only problem is I've been using the Meshtool and that particular mesh has several different groups and I have absolutely NO idea how to do it the other way  :?
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: 2007 August 29, 09:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
Ok so I can only make sims and so I made a few recently

Your sims have some huge freaking eyes.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: 2007 August 29, 10:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not all of them have big eyes. Only the one on top. I like big eyes. I have some. Not that big of course.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: 2007 August 29, 11:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pixel people aestethics... allmost as crazy as fashion Tongue

Inactive
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: 2007 August 29, 12:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
And this outfit, I mixed aikea's top with I think Liana's skirt and put it on a mesh I got from TSR(can't remember who made it)

Want! Upload pleasey  Cheesy  And the mesh I am 100% sure is by Gelydh at TSR. She makes awesome meshes and content.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: