PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 14:30:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 587238 times)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1560 on: 2007 August 29, 19:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooo Lorelei, that sounds bloody painful! Hope you feel better.

b00zez? Yes plz!! :lol: For rum takes the aches away...but makes you do silly things like bounce around like a bunny and giggle on my 18th

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1561 on: 2007 August 29, 20:16:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bloody? Yes. Painful? Thanks to the b00zes, not so much. Though my right thigh feels like I did a hundred squat lunges JUST ON THAT SIDE.

Ow! Ow! Fucking Ow!

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: 2007 August 29, 20:30:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:

I felt like that when I got my electric shock in my arm last year, which I think has weakened my arm and plus the 24/7 usage of my laptop has caused the current pain. I couldn't move it for days and it ached like I had done press-ups for hours with just that arm. Though I did get a few laughs - it was during out stormy part of Summer last year (UK) and during the same week a story in the news reported that a group of women received the same non-life threatning shocks...through the wire in their bras :lol:

Jojoba - I thought there was someone else involved; I knew someone on here was obsessed with the whole must-cover-everything-with-tin-foil but I didn't think it was you (BTG's sig right?) :lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: 2007 August 30, 07:16:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
I'm having a shitty week (got pains in my left arm)

I can haz b00zez, will share.

I fell down a set of concrete steps so hard that I ripped the thongs out of my sandals and have bruises and bloody owies up my right leg. My ankles hyperpronate, which saved me from a break or sprain (again, yay), but I felt the need to go buy teh b00zez  and then remembered I hate drinking alone.

Join me for the drinking to our boo-boos! Cheers!

ow! ow! fucking ow, man! grrr!

I heare you Lorilei Im owwing over here for you, I hope you seen a doctor and feel better soon. I had a year of nasty falls once that included getting out of a bus to step down into a patch of ice, there was no choice it threw me into the steps of the bus. It was hell but falling down concrete steps is far worst I cant even imagine it. Hugs.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1564 on: 2007 August 30, 09:49:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR has just introduced beosboxboy as their new Featured Artis. Another former free artist  :cry:

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: 2007 August 30, 10:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Gwendolyne"
TSR has just introduced beosboxboy as their new Featured Artis. Another former free artist  :cry:

Shocked But he uploads all the same stuff for free elsewhere  :lol: Are TSR getting dumber? lol
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1566 on: 2007 August 30, 10:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "obscurity"
Quote from: "Gwendolyne"

Shocked But he uploads all the same stuff for free elsewhere  :lol: Are TSR getting dumber? lol

I am sure he will have to remove the stuff he has on other free sites. Or, if he gets pay per download, he may want to do it himself. I think it is a sad day for the free community.

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1567 on: 2007 August 30, 10:37:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He'll probably remove them - get them for free while you can kiddies.

He's the person I'm least surprised about - I expected this to happen ages ago.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1568 on: 2007 August 30, 10:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, he has cross posted stuff...

Free on Insim:
Edwardian Egg & Dart Fencing
Ceramic Tile & Brick Fencing
Arkham Asylum Bed

Pay on TSR:
Edwardian Egg & Dart Fencing
Ceramic Tile & Brick Fencing
Arkham Asylum Bed

*At the time I'm posting these each of these items are simultaneously free on Insiminator.net and yet pay on TSR. Wonder how long that dichotomy will last? These are only 3 examples. I'm sure someone with more tenacity can pull more out of both sites if they're quick enough before he goes and changes things. I'm too tired to do it myself right now.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: 2007 August 30, 11:18:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's quite cool actually : he gets paid doing what he always did, he keeps the same policy, and you can still get anything unique to TSR for free from the Booty anyway. Smart move.

Inactive
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1570 on: 2007 August 30, 12:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with Cala. Beos has always been pay-sympathetic and rather full of himself. He has more in common, personality-wise, with the people at Save the Sims than us. If it isn't actually him, he's got a soulmate in nohead with all the respect crap.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: 2007 August 30, 12:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, I'm not surprised he's going to TSR - he seems so pro-Pay I'm surprised he didn't go earlier.

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1572 on: 2007 August 30, 13:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All i can say is im very disappointed in Yakov. I guess a FAT pay check is more important then sharing with the community.

Oh well there goes another artist asSIMilated by TSR.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: 2007 August 30, 13:41:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"
It's quite cool actually : he gets paid doing what he always did, he keeps the same policy, and you can still get anything unique to TSR for free from the Booty anyway. Smart move.

Agreed.

Beos still will create at Insim and other free places, and he has a particularly grooovy policy. He just gets the best of both worlds, as it where  Tongue

I hope that they treat him well and not like they have with previous FAs....I wish him luck with it. Just because he has become a FA at TSR as well as being a super free creator does not mean he is no less awesome...

Its him being smart and making a good move

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1574 on: 2007 August 30, 13:42:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Quote from: "Lorelei"
Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
I'm having a shitty week (got pains in my left arm)

I can haz b00zez, will share.

I fell down a set of concrete steps so hard that I ripped the thongs out of my sandals and have bruises and bloody owies up my right leg. My ankles hyperpronate, which saved me from a break or sprain (again, yay), but I felt the need to go buy teh b00zez  and then remembered I hate drinking alone.

Join me for the drinking to our boo-boos! Cheers!

ow! ow! fucking ow, man! grrr!

I heare you Lorilei Im owwing over here for you, I hope you seen a doctor and feel better soon. I had a year of nasty falls once that included getting out of a bus to step down into a patch of ice, there was no choice it threw me into the steps of the bus. It was hell but falling down concrete steps is far worst I cant even imagine it. Hugs.

Nah, no doctor. I'm Amerikanski, going to see a doctor requires waiting for hours and being charged hundreds of dollars for her or him to determine that I fell down and need Neosporin and Band-Aids. And I have insurance, too.

Nothing's broken. Nothing's sprained. I just got banged up a little. And I had to throw out my flip-flops and get new (uglier) ones because it is the end of the season now and the non-fugly ones in my size are long gone.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: