PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 14:35:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For NeptuneSuzy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For NeptuneSuzy  (Read 121815 times)
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #435 on: 2007 August 14, 20:05:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikey,

I'll second what Ry just said. I'm no expert, but I learn quickly, so let's see what we can do if we all team up.

1) Let's figure out what you need in order to go free. Are we talking hosting? Is it a question of keeping adult content away from minors? Is it both? Or are there other issues too.

2) Tell us a little more about those emails. As in who were they from and what exactly did they say (yes, I'd like quotes). I take it you're not talking about Hecubus's emails, because I don't think there were any '... or else' in them.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #436 on: 2007 August 14, 22:25:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune!  You're out of the erm....closet?  Yeah!  Moune is awesome!!

Edit:  I just read your sig, and cracked up.  It reminded me of "The artist formerly known as Prince"  Sorry, I am ultra goofy today  :lol:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #437 on: 2007 August 14, 23:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really do appreciate the offers, folks, and may take you up on some advice and such...

But let me finish what we are working on, and see how that is going to work first, and then we'll see.  Should have it nailed down in about 2 weeks or so...

Although, due to Pescado's comment in the other thread, I really don't think anything we were/are/could do, is going to result in our files being removed from the booty, so I really don't see how it matters to PMBD itself.  Which is in all reality, a very, very sad commentary indeed.

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #438 on: 2007 August 15, 00:33:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MIKEY"
I really do appreciate the offers, folks, and may take you up on some advice and such...

But let me finish what we are working on, and see how that is going to work first, and then we'll see.  Should have it nailed down in about 2 weeks or so...

Although, due to Pescado's comment in the other thread, I really don't think anything we were/are/could do, is going to result in our files being removed from the booty, so I really don't see how it matters to PMBD itself.  Which is in all reality, a very, very sad commentary indeed.

MIKEY, that wasn't fair. It's been proven time and again that when a paysite becomes a freesite, their items are no longer in the booty. They are released because they are available to the public free of charge. Yeah, folks may have to join a site, but they don't have to fork over. If/when you go free, your files will no longer be on his bandwidth.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #439 on: 2007 August 15, 00:58:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok well, I had something to add to this topic but I forgot. I also forgot the sentence I was going to type in the place of this one. BUT I can tell you that everything I had to say made sense. I did remember one question I had: Mikey why are you dragging this all over the board when you have a damn thread?

Moune FTW! Steppin' out of the dark of the closet and into the light!
Rum and Juicy Juice for the MASSES!

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #440 on: 2007 August 15, 01:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MIKEY"

Although, due to Pescado's comment in the other thread, I really don't think anything we were/are/could do, is going to result in our files being removed from the booty, so I really don't see how it matters to PMBD itself.

Mikey you are whining again. Wink

We do not keep free files in the booty. If your site goes 100% free, you are considered a liberated site and your files are also liberated from the booty. Smiley

Keep in mind though any files that are pay in any way will stay, so it is better to just got 100% free, that way we don't have to keep any files up. Wink

and please stop whining, I told you last night it was so unbecoming. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
FrenchOnion
Landlubber

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #441 on: 2007 August 15, 04:41:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys, that was some major back pedaling on Mikey's part! They refer to said files on their site as PAYFILES. They aren't even humble enough to call them donation files over there. Where, BTW, you can indeed view some very poorly made crotchless numbers (barf) without any type of age verification and all the chit chat takes place in The Hot Tub, for adults only...(double barf). Seriously, it's like one of those super cheese 'swinger' forums and the Sims content they do have behind the iron curtain is CLEARLY for sale. Do not let him fool you.

And to yourself, Mikey~ How dare you call into question ANOTHER person's morality while pedaling such FILTH?! (And I refer much more to the quality than it's adult nature there  :lol: ) You have kids, you said so yourself when you were bashing Delphy. But somehow the activities of The Hot Tub somehow being accidently accessed by your six year old is of no matter to you, the responsible parent that you clearly are :roll:

Also, you whined in the other thread about no one answered you here. I posted to you, by name, as in DIRECTLY and somehow I got no response to my comments. Any chance you aren't here to actually solve any problems or issues in the community? :shock:
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #442 on: 2007 August 15, 06:36:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "FrenchOnion"
Any chance you aren't here to actually solve any problems or issues in the community? :shock:

Silly FrenchOnion. Of course not.  He was happy here with the idea of the "fatigued" site owner, pluckily fighting the pirates, but if the questions get tough, he does a bunk - hence the explosion and the dodging.

I so agree with you about MIKEY's content - and the "cheesy swinger" tone.  I often download a creator's stuff from the booty when they annoy me, but no amount of annoyance could bring me to download his crap.  Feels dirty.  :x

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #443 on: 2007 August 15, 07:27:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: French Onion, it does get worse than this.. About four years ago, I was in his group and an "evil paysite owner" pissed him and Mal off by selling his beds illicitly.. This you can understand.. They proceeded to yell at them for something like six months or a year, this you can understand..

But when they did a sexual animation for the game where the Sim got to spank the owner, and I am no kidding a box came up going "do you want to pretend to be the ownere of Emerald Sims estates" and the Sim pretending to be Donna strips naked and they spank her.. I felt that might have been overdoing it slightly. But maybe that's just lil' ol me..

And anyone who does that to another human being, has no cause for yelling at Pescado for being a scummy human being, as much as Pes enjoys it. :lol:

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #444 on: 2007 August 15, 09:49:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikey, that was a strange answer. Are you going to go free or are you not going to go free? Because like it's already been pointed out, if you go free all your files will be liberated from the Booty, and I think you know that. You are not just trying to gain some undeserved sympathy, are you? Or playing 'head games' like good ole Jan?

AW, Redlove: Thanks. *takes a bow* Feels much better to be my real self here. I was beginning to develop an identity crisis, and I really didn't want to end up like Prince with funny drawings all over my face.  :lol:

Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #445 on: 2007 August 15, 18:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune, you little stinker... Now I feel confounded and silly, but what the hell, you're here and you're yourself, so all is well and good on the high seas!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #446 on: 2007 August 15, 22:43:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, I take that as a compliment. Thanks  :wink: Here, have some rum. I kept a few bottles for a special occasion like this.  Cheesy

FrenchOnion
Landlubber

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #447 on: 2007 August 16, 03:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Quote from: "FrenchOnion"
Any chance you aren't here to actually solve any problems or issues in the community? :shock:

Silly FrenchOnion. Of course not.  He was happy here with the idea of the "fatigued" site owner, pluckily fighting the pirates, but if the questions get tough, he does a bunk - hence the explosion and the dodging.

Funny how so many pro-paysiters rely on the dodge and other such childish methods of never dealing with reality.  I wonder why. :lol:

Angha Tyl:  :shock: Wow! People be havin' some 'issues' there... :shock: I feel sad for you having to have that memory at all. Rum. Tongue
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #448 on: 2007 August 16, 05:03:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not pro-paysite, but I like dealing with my reality half an inch at a time.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #449 on: 2007 August 16, 05:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
I'm not pro-paysite, but I like dealing with my reality half an inch at a time.

Half an inch at a time, eh? I'm so NOT commenting...

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: