PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 12:12:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074183 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1470 on: 2008 October 25, 23:45:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just glad you had your rabies shots before she took that chunk out of you. Really, you both are nice people and I'm glad you're here. Word of advice: NEVER let the bastards wear you down! And if they do, we're here to help you back up.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
MicheleLF
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: 2008 October 26, 00:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just checking coconut's journal and it appears to have been suspended.  Too bad....  Angry Can't wait to hear coconut's take on all this.  And gee, I wonder who possibly could have had a hand in suspending that journal?  /sarcasm
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1472 on: 2008 October 26, 00:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just checking coconut's journal and it appears to have been suspended.  Too bad....  Angry Can't wait to hear coconut's take on all this.  And gee, I wonder who possibly could have had a hand in suspending that journal?  /sarcasm

TSR Strikes again. I hope Coconut gets the LJ back up soon. It was getting interesting too. Coconut if your here reading can you let us know what happened to your LJ?

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1473 on: 2008 October 26, 00:47:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That took longer than I thought!

I am sure there are several of us who have screenies and the full web pages saved as well so it may be gone for now but it can soon return elsewhere  Wink

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1474 on: 2008 October 26, 00:50:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, we were warned to take screenies.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the FA forum right about now though.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: 2008 October 26, 01:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Silly TSR, they thought they actually accomplished something. Pfft. It's only the beginning if you ask me. The power of information exceeds the power of censorship, hello!! It's the internet! Thoma$$ and company need to get that through their pea brained heads. We still have the power of SimSecret though, the only problem is, it updates once a week.

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: 2008 October 26, 01:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should repost it all on the PMBD server.  Afterall, it'd cause more butthurt!

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: 2008 October 26, 01:32:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should repost it all on the PMBD server.  Afterall, it'd cause more butthurt!

Why that's a much more awesome idea! Newsbox? I think so! Pescado should put his magic to the test, like Daum.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1478 on: 2008 October 26, 01:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd also be willing to post them all on my insane journal.  I have it all saved as html files, anyway. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1479 on: 2008 October 26, 01:51:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's stuff like that which makes me a big old peice of chickenshit who's afraid to tell folks who I am.  It's not that I fear TSR's banishment of me (although I would like to find a home for my stuff before that happens. Not that I still create, but I would like an alternative to TSR, and forgive me, but MST2, while an excellent site, just doesn't "do" it for me.)  but my real life information was in my profile at TSR for a long time. 

I think that's a valid reason - they've shown that they're willing to share personal information.  I think that's sensible.

My coming here was not about bravery at all. I was prepared to be ripped apart but I had to do what was right. I was very pleasantly surprised that did not happen.

The fact that you did what is right sent your pirate ratings through the roof.  Wink

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1480 on: 2008 October 26, 02:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crap. I really wonder what happened to coconut. This makes me really nervous for some reason.

I've got a lot of the screenies too, if anyone wants them. I agree that if the LJ doesn't com back anytime soon, we should repost them somewhere else.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1481 on: 2008 October 26, 02:51:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crap. I really wonder what happened to coconut. This makes me really nervous for some reason.

coconut was aware that this would happen, and saved the html.  This isn't alarming, but expected.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Sinthe
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: 2008 October 26, 02:54:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was pretty disappointed (in LJ) when I noticed that Coconut had been suspended. I hope it goes back up. If not, I'll happily do what I can to help. What Coconut is doing is soooo important. Someone submitted a secret... last week or something saying that they had canceled their sub after reading his/hr LJ. That made me pretty happy.

ILU, Coconut!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: 2008 October 26, 02:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those people play dirty, and that's the truth. I'd love to see Pes decide to post the screenies up where the whole community can visit any time. As has been stated, that would cause more butthurt, because really, who would they have to complain to to get them taken down? Pescado? Oh yeah, my ears are ringing just imagining the laughter he'd let out.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1484 on: 2008 October 26, 03:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

coconut was aware that this would happen, and saved the html.  This isn't alarming, but expected.

If coconut has saved the html, I am more than willing to host for her if she mails it to me. My host is a real gem and promotes free speech. Coconut if you're reading this, I can have it up pretty soon after you send the html if you want to.  Grin

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: