PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 07:42:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 146096 times)
Mat Cauthon
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #345 on: 2006 December 03, 01:19:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why I don't like people insulting her looks is when you talk Lyric being ugly or fat with such meaness then it insults everyone that looks like her or worse.  I'm sorry, but Lyric isn't that ugly.  She is just a normal looking person.  I think the media has really warped everyone's perception of what is ugly.  When we stick to talking about the fact that Lyric is an over-reactive drama queen that likes attention from adoring internet fans then we don't insult every woman here that may have a plain face and weigh over 130.  

Mat
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #346 on: 2006 December 03, 01:52:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, she has poor makeup choices, you must admit that...Wink

Thing is, it's a ruthless bunch of people you got here. Pirates. We're bloodthirsty. Find something, as a group, you don't like about a person, and all pick at it. Frankly, if OpenLegsJack's perversions, HChangeri's mental illness, Pegy and Rose's Chineseness, and Delphy's....um....indiscretions...are up for poking, LyricLee's (who is arguably one of the most odious of the bunch, with her repeated unpleasantness) looks are equally not really worthy of being taboo...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Mat Cauthon
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #347 on: 2006 December 03, 02:03:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I understand the fact that everyone here hates her and so will pick on any and everything about her.  In fact I have a feeling that her odious personality and the fact that she has wronged a lot of people here are a lot of the reason that everyone thinks she is so ugly even though she is just a normal looking person.  And I didn't say not to insult her looks, it's just that when you say things like she's so fat and ugly how could anyone think she is good-looking you are really insulting a lot of people, because let's face it, most people are not gorgeous and do not have awesome bodies.

Mat
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #348 on: 2006 December 03, 02:06:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I quite agree, just saying, this isn't the kind of place where people hold back, it's all or nothing. Smiley

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
xBlackxDahliax
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #349 on: 2006 December 03, 02:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, I know that whole "internal beauty is better than external beauty" thing is true and all, but honestly, I'll take any shot at her I can get. Even cheap ones. Since when have pirates gone for the classier behaviour, anyway? She's a stupid, overrated attention whore who's ripped off a lot of us, and I think she's fugly. Since we're on the topic of things we dislike about her, I might as well go ahead and chuck that one in.

No holding back sounds about right.
ScurvyLass
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #350 on: 2006 December 03, 05:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I should have made my first post a little clearer.  I realize that most people aren't exactly "model" gorgeous or thin (as in the case of Lyric Lee) but my actual point was the fact that all those ass-kissers over at S2C were making out like she was the second coming of christ and Cindy Crawford all rolled into one.  I'm sorry but if they had said something along the lines of "Oh Lyric that's a very nice pic" or "Nice to see what you finally look like", I wouldn't feel like hurling.  Add that to the fact that she was trying to look..um...sexy(?), it's just kinda shows you how much ass-lickery goes on over there.
Evirus
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #351 on: 2006 December 03, 08:25:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol something i like about this forum is that we can say stuff that's really on our mind and not sugar coat stuff. I mean come on, I personally am a ok looking girl that weighs over 130 lbs... that doesn't mean I'm a camwhore with a bad attitude and bad sense of ethics and morale.

We're all pirates here, and I agree with my fellow pirates... verbally tearing Lyriclee to bits is fun! And anyone who doesn't agree... walk the plank! :lol: lol

We all know how despicable she is, inside and out, why not have fun while we're at it.

OMG jesse, when I read that thread on OpenLegsJack, it nearly succeeded in making me loose my lunch... lol try explaining to your boss why all of the sudden you've turned a sickening shade of green   :shock:   :!: not that I have anything against gay people (au contraire, one of my best friends is gay, but he's not giving his ass away for underwear for chrissake!)

lol back on track... we're all here to verbally destroy lyriclee and we know you're reading!
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #352 on: 2006 December 03, 08:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mat Cauthon, you can't really expect much more out of the stupid sheeple.

Better yet, sheeple that think they be AAARRRR pirates! I hear it's an incurable disease.
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #353 on: 2006 December 03, 09:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sheeple that think they be AAARRRR pirates! I hear it's an incurable disease.

i'm fucking guilty.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #354 on: 2006 December 03, 14:05:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't hate Lyriclee. And I feel sorry for Jack, because his life sucks very much.

Lyric looks like any other average american. No offence to average americans though.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #355 on: 2006 December 03, 14:11:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugly people should not take pictures of themselves to post on the Internet unless they want to be called on it.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
torque
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #356 on: 2006 December 03, 16:22:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and Lyric's gonna reupload her stuff to MTS2. Somebody posted a hair request in WCIF thread. And Lyriclee told her she's gonna reupload her stuff.

Why did she bother taking it down in the first place?  :roll:

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #357 on: 2006 December 03, 16:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same reason why anyone else would take down their stuff/hold it hostage--so people will beg and whine for it back, so they can feel special and wanted.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #358 on: 2006 December 03, 16:48:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tis a tried and tested drama whore technique...WITHHOLDING.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
torque
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #359 on: 2006 December 03, 17:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm learning so much new stuff every day. PMBD is very educational.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: