PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 09:49:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  How much do we know about Peggy?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How much do we know about Peggy?  (Read 47626 times)
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
How much do we know about Peggy?
« Reply #90 on: 2006 December 04, 01:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "shelikescake"
ugh... what is it with asian people and the damned peace sign? why do they feel the need to do that in EVERY picture of them?! other than that, i think that she could be 18, like others have said asian people tend to look young... but to me she looks at least 18, something about her face.

ps: i'm not so sure thats Sea World.... all the attendents that she took pics of seem to be Chinese... maybe SeaWorld China?

The peace sign isn't a peace sign to them, it is a victory sign.

As for why they do it so much.... I got nothin'.

And it's not SeaWorld, it's Ocean Park. You can see the sign in one of the pictures.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2006 December 04, 01:29:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Your Mother Has Scurvy"
And it's not SeaWorld, it's Ocean Park. You can see the sign in one of the pictures.

I care.  Really, truly, honestly.

Stupid checkmark under the chin thing.  People have been doing that since I was in elementary school and they all thought they were so awesome doing it.  Shocked
Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2006 December 04, 01:34:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Surelyfunke"
That doesn't look like Seaworld to me. It looks like Ocean Park in Hong Kong.

You are right. That is Ocean Park in HK. The chinese words in the picture read as such.
She probably buys a LV bag over at HK with the sub money too. lol.
They sell LV bags in HK much cheaper than China.

And torque, maybe others don't know what kawaii is. The explaination is there for their reference. I am very sure that Pegy is at least 24. If you know asian people well, you know how to tell her ages accurately.
One bad thing about asians is that they look younger than they are but once they start to age, they age terribly and look horrible. But Caucasians tend to look older when young and age more gracefully when they start to show age.

If Pegy is living full time on her site, it is not such a bad idea for her. After all, China is infamous for being difficult to find a good paying job. And looking at her, she doesn't look like such a bright bulb to me.

Regarding the victory sign, maybe Jackie Chan popularised it. He does that irritating gesture in everyone of his photos.

o Away.
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: 2006 December 04, 01:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

whats an LV bag?

Is a female
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2006 December 04, 01:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"

I care.  Really, truly, honestly.

Stupid checkmark under the chin thing.  People have been doing that since I was in elementary school and they all thought they were so awesome doing it.  Shocked

Of course you care. Everybody cares about Pegy/Peggy. D:

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: 2006 December 04, 02:58:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone check out the link to Juices profile (bottom left, under "friends")? Sorry, but I just HAD to point it out. Do you think that's him?  Wink

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2006 December 04, 03:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Jysudo"
Regarding the victory sign, maybe Jackie Chan popularised it. He does that irritating gesture in everyone of his photos.

It's one of those irritating new photoisms, like when they started that "say cheese" campaign. In the Good Old Days, it was traditional and proper to stand stiffly and scowl balefully at the camera.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
migamoo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2006 December 04, 03:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
Did anyone check out the link to Juices profile (bottom left, under "friends")? Sorry, but I just HAD to point it out. Do you think that's him?  Wink

I dunno, but either way, that's a lot of hair.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2006 December 04, 03:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

whats an LV bag?

Louis Vuitton. Nasty, ugly, chavvy-looking overpriced shit. Or maybe a bag of Luncheon Vouchers....

I want to know what possessed her to think that Peggy/Pegy is a glamourous, cool sounding name. I mean, I know mundane western names sound exotic and foreign and fantastical and great to Asians, but seriously, PEGGY? It sounds like an old cockney lady with a bad bad dye job, a hairnet and a tabard, puffing on a fag as she spies on her neighbours...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2006 December 04, 03:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only Peggy I know is from King of the Hill.

Quote from: "Doursim"

Holy observation skills, Batman!

I never look at things that close.  One day I will fall victim to something silly like, "Do you want a penis butter and jelly sandwich?" And I'll be all, "Sure."  And everyone will be like, "OMG HAHAHAHAHAH RTARD."  And then I'll be like, "SHUT UP GUYZ.  UR JACKASSES.  LEVE ME AONE."

Anyway, terrible picture of Juice.  He needs to dress it up just as well as the other Asian guys do on Myspace, not try to pass off as hot from his untoned body.  Even my fetishes for hipbones and clavicles can't save this picture.

And wtf is with the little poop by the picture?  Is that commentary?
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2006 December 04, 04:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i find the sole english message really funny: "i enjoy you".  perhaps it has something to do with the famous festival pegy has enlightened us about? :twisted: and i joined the bandwagon and checked out juice.  HOLY mother of G- he seemed to be trying for the rocker dude look but his pix drowned in pink kinda defeats the purpose.  and i'm sick of pegy.  peggy, pegy, blah, blah, blah.  pfft.  so what's the minimum daily wage in China anyway?  I'm pretty sure one ten dollar sub will set a Chinese family for at least a month. sad, but it maybe true.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2006 December 04, 06:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno. I'm Asian and I still think Pegy looks young. Something about her bodyshape as well. I didn't peg her (har har) to be anything over 20, tops. Tongue

Jysudo - I think Asians overall still age better than Caucasians, LOL. Maybe I'm also incredibly biased. The women in my family age amazingly well. My grandmother of 84 has no lines around her eyes. I'm sure it really depends on how much sun you were exposed to.

I didn't know that LV bags were cheaper in HK. I thought they would be cheaper in the mainland for some reasons. I should probably let some people who care about that shit know, then. Cheesy
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: 2006 December 04, 07:08:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I were Pegy and I read this thread, I would be totally creeped out.   :lol:

torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2006 December 04, 12:53:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ugh... what is it with asian people and the damned peace sign? why do they feel the need to do that in EVERY picture of them?! other than that, i think that she could be 18, like others have said asian people tend to look young... but to me she looks at least 18, something about her face.

ps: i'm not so sure thats Sea World.... all the attendents that she took pics of seem to be Chinese... maybe SeaWorld China?

The peace sign isn't a peace sign to them, it is a victory sign.

As for why they do it so much.... I got nothin'.

It's neither. Peace nor Victory. Asian girls do it because it's "cute". Therefore they are "cute".

Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2006 December 04, 17:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Surelyfunke"
I dunno. I'm Asian and I still think Pegy looks young. Something about her bodyshape as well. I didn't peg her (har har) to be anything over 20, tops. Tongue

Jysudo - I think Asians overall still age better than Caucasians, LOL. Maybe I'm also incredibly biased. The women in my family age amazingly well. My grandmother of 84 has no lines around her eyes. I'm sure it really depends on how much sun you were exposed to.

I didn't know that LV bags were cheaper in HK. I thought they would be cheaper in the mainland for some reasons. I should probably let some people who care about that shit know, then. Cheesy

I read a newspaper article once that mainland chinese went to HK to Q up outside LV shops because supposedly the LV bags in HK are MUCH cheaper. The mainland chinese are so bloody rich these days that they are spending on such stuff.

I don't know. I think Asians shrink a lot while aging. Causasians don't ...although Causasians end up being rounder than Asians. And Asians have more wrinkles but I think you are right. It is the sun factor.
I think it is amazing that your nana of 84 years old have no  lines around the eyes. Because even 25 years old have lines around their eyes these days.

and torque, don't think that only girls do it. Remember Jackie Chan do it all the time. Can't imagine him acting cute. It is a victory sign. Besides, go to Thailand and you see how the thais pose...it is even more 'kawaii' than that victory sign ...*coughs*

o Away.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: