PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 09:37:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Rose Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rose Sims  (Read 35487 times)
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #45 on: 2006 November 11, 16:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw the entries in the guestbook. That was funny. Cheesy
Rose Sims
« Reply #46 on: 2006 November 11, 16:34:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is... amazing. I'm pretty shocked that Rose is so far up on her high horse she thinks she can do whatever she wants to expose people - even though the ends NEVER justify the means.

Kick her ass BlueSoup, and if there's anything the rest of us can do to help, let us know.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #47 on: 2006 November 11, 17:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy crap! This is unbelievable  :shock:

Inactive
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #48 on: 2006 November 11, 21:09:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"
This is... amazing. I'm pretty shocked that Rose is so far up on her high horse she thinks she can do whatever she wants to expose people - even though the ends NEVER justify the means.

Kick her ass BlueSoup, and if there's anything the rest of us can do to help, let us know.

Yeah...like..wow. Not that I know much about her, but Rose always kinda struck me as one of the semi level-headed ones out there, but wow. I'm actually genuinely finding myself quite disappointed in her, I dunno why exactly, I just thought better of her somehow, possibly cos she makes such nice...stuff...Her guestbook is now, like the pool, closed, with a message claiming Blue is lying, which I...don't think I believe, to be honest.

Yes. I think an ass-kicking is in order...For destroying any faith I may have had...*snif*

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Payton
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #49 on: 2006 November 11, 21:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I say some dns spoofing is in order to say...some pharmaceutical site? :P
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #50 on: 2006 November 11, 21:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fantastic, I'll be able to stock up on my Serbian testosterone from THERE instead!! So I can have the facial hair effect she provides here!!!

It's like she's asking for it!!

...but that's naawty. *shakes finger*

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #51 on: 2006 November 11, 23:18:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG!!!! :shock:
Twinkie
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #52 on: 2006 November 12, 00:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sheesh, is there one paysite owner out there who isn't completely barking?
From what I've seen a definate prerequisite for being a paysite owner is having a) a mental disease b) authority issues or c) missing marbles. Or all three at once.

've got a mind that ticks like a clock. And like a clock, it regularly goes cuckoo.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #53 on: 2006 November 12, 00:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Twinkie"
From what I've seen a definate prerequisite for being a paysite owner is having a) a mental disease b) authority issues or c) missing marbles. Or all three at once.

You forgot the sexual perversion that they need to cash to keep up with...Otherwise what would they have to fap to? WHAT?!?!?!!

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Twinkie
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #54 on: 2006 November 12, 00:36:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm suspecting some just need to rip off 'customers' to get their kicks  :?

've got a mind that ticks like a clock. And like a clock, it regularly goes cuckoo.
idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #55 on: 2006 November 13, 20:26:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think China in general has a looser standard of legality than the states. I mean, when Yahoo gave out "private" info and got folks locked up by the Chinese gov't, it's the pple overseas who were outraged and fuming, not the Chinese. On top of that, privacy as a notion in and of itself is a new concept to Chinese culture. There's no word for privacy in Chinese, ya know. It's all been imported from Western interaction.

I don't think Rose totally understood the illegality and utter insanity of what she did, nor predicted the extent of the backlash. Still, doesn't excuse the fact that she did give out volatile info to pple she didn't even know, and for that, I hope she goes down and gets her ass kicked. :evil:
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #56 on: 2006 November 13, 20:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "idtaminger"
I think China in general has a looser standard of legality than the states. I mean, when Yahoo gave out "private" info and got folks locked up by the Chinese gov't, it's the pple overseas who were outraged and fuming, not the Chinese. On top of that, privacy as a notion in and of itself is a new concept to Chinese culture. There's no word for privacy in Chinese, ya know. It's all been imported from Western interaction.

I don't think Rose totally understood the illegality and utter insanity of what she did, nor predicted the extent of the backlash. Still, doesn't excuse the fact that she did give out volatile info to pple she didn't even know, and for that, I hope she goes down and gets her ass kicked. :evil:

That's a really good point, that never occurred to me. Which, as you said, doesnt actually excuse her actions at all...But a good point to be made.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Rose Sims
« Reply #57 on: 2006 November 13, 20:47:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "idtaminger"

I don't think that is a good excuse.  There are plenty of chinese businesses large and small.  Rosesims is a business.  You have to know how to universally behave in a responsible way to all your customers.  She didn't do that, and she knew what she was doing was wrong at the time, there is no sugar coating, cotton candy filling to it.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #58 on: 2006 November 13, 20:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think that is a good excuse. There are plenty of chinese businesses large and small. Rosesims is a business. You have to know how to universally behave in a responsible way to all your customers. She didn't do that, and she knew what she was doing was wrong at the time, there is no sugar coating, cotton candy filling to it.

And the other people involved knew it was wrong/illegal too.  That is why they have their secret forum in the first place.  What they didn't count on was having a dissenter in their ranks.
idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims
« Reply #59 on: 2006 November 13, 21:15:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sherry"

I don't think that is a good excuse.  There are plenty of chinese businesses large and small.  Rosesims is a business.  You have to know how to universally behave in a responsible way to all your customers.  She didn't do that, and she knew what she was doing was wrong at the time, there is no sugar coating, cotton candy filling to it.

I didn't say it was. Kinda what I just said, wa'n't it? (sucky attempt at piratey speech? I can't do the accents. I'm bad at accents.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: