PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 17:26:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Who Put This There?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Who Put This There?  (Read 48185 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #195 on: 2007 April 30, 09:59:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "AnneBonny"
5. Eww you eat rats...

Doesn't everybody that visits Mickey D's for hamburgers?  :lol:

Oh man! Over here Burger King was shut down because they found a rat in the kitchens. That just brought back BAD memories.

(They replaced it w/ some shit place called "Yumm!!" or something stupid like that. They just closed down, too. Nobody ate there. At all. Ever.)

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
cogitoergosim
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #196 on: 2007 April 30, 10:04:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "cogitoergosim"
You do not wanna do this. I lost 44 pounds 'cause my mother had surgery. I'm skinny now, I used to hate being chubby. But food has not the same taste for me anymore. Now I'm 101 pounds and I have to force myself to eat 'cause I don't want to disappear.
Do something before it's too late.

You lost weight from someone ELSE having surgery?

I was gonna answer to this but it is so not the point.

That's quite a feat. I wonder why no one has tried to market this as a weight loss scheme.

You wanna know why? Because it's dangerous. I lost 44 pounds in a year, I thought it was no big deal cause it was a long year, not a couple of months. But it is a big deal, a lot of doctors I went to said it was.
Sure I'm still alive and I still have my period, but it's a big deal anyway.

I would also like to take this opportunity to gloat and point out your two incidents as proof that I was right all along: Notice how nicely it worked: You stopped eating, and lost weight.

Well, it doesn't take a Pescado to figure it out. A 6 years old can do the math.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #197 on: 2007 April 30, 10:30:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since I doubt cancer is contagious, you're probably imagining it. Since it's purely imaginary, just stop imagining it if you want it to stop. You might consider getting it looked at, but if they don't find anything, it's probably imaginary and you should just ignore it. I wouldn't worry about it TOO much, though. If you have enough reserves, you'll be fine until you run out.
You lost weight from someone ELSE having surgery? That's quite a feat. I wonder why no one has tried to market this as a weight loss scheme.

I would also like to take this opportunity to gloat and point out your two incidents as proof that I was right all along: Notice how nicely it worked: You stopped eating, and lost weight. Conservation of Mass wins again!

I tell you, when a doctor and an engineer disagree on the proper approach, the engineer is right. Engineers gave us the Pyramids, the Hanging Gardens, the Great Wall, the Colossus. Doctors gave us rattles and chanting. Sure, they've managed to peg a few things down that even we engineers see as sensible. But for the most part, nearly everything else they come up with is little better than the rattles and chanting that they displace, only to be displaced by the next generation of rattles and chanting in a few years or so. Whereas the sound principles of engineering that produced the ancient wonders of the world, some of which still stand today, are still used today.

Ok I'm sorry but this made me laugh out loud. This was actually hilarious and brings back the point that no one can/should take you seriously or the things you say seriously.

I wouldn't ignore something that could possibly KILL someone I love. That's like saying  ignore a guy standing a foot away from you with a gun pointed toward your face getting ready to kill you. Why the hell would she just ignore it? Pescado lay off the crack for a while.

I think she/he lost weight because of the stress of his/her mothers surgery and only YOU would be the one to suggest making money out of other peoples pain and stress.

When you don't eat with the intentions of losing weight, Pessy dear, that's called ANOREXIA. ANOR-EX-IA IS NOT GOOD.

Pescado the pyramids are crumbling. Oh great engineers didn't figure out a way to stop that now did they? And yet doctors have come up with cures for many diseases. Who wins? DOCTORS.

I'm seriously questioning your mental stability. I'm also wondering if you think before you actually type or are the drugs you're taking preventing that? Seriously if you ever decide to become a doctor could you warn me so I can avoid you at all cost?

Anyhow thanks for the laugh Smiley

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #198 on: 2007 April 30, 10:48:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado is frighteningly optimistic for one you'd expect to be a pessimist...

*is a very VERY VERY strong pessimist*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #199 on: 2007 April 30, 11:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

I wouldn't ignore something that could possibly KILL someone I love. That's like saying  ignore a guy standing a foot away from you with a gun pointed toward your face getting ready to kill you. Why the hell would she just ignore it? Pescado lay off the crack for a while.

You'd be surprised how often steely resolve like that pays off.

I think she/he lost weight because of the stress of his/her mothers surgery and only YOU would be the one to suggest making money out of other peoples pain and stress.

I'm a retired mercenary. Making money out of people's pain and stress is what I *DO*.

When you don't eat with the intentions of losing weight, Pessy dear, that's called ANOREXIA. ANOR-EX-IA IS NOT GOOD.

It's only anorexia when you run your supply reserves down past the normal limit. Otherwise you're fine.

Pescado the pyramids are crumbling. Oh great engineers didn't figure out a way to stop that now did they? And yet doctors have come up with cures for many diseases. Who wins? DOCTORS.

I would like to point out that the pyramids are over 4500 years old. I'd like to see a doctor make a person that lasts that long. And they may be crumbling, but not because we can't fix them, but simply because such an act would kinda, you know, ruin the artistic value, and besides, no one would fund that.

I'm seriously questioning your mental stability. I'm also wondering if you think before you actually type or are the drugs you're taking preventing that? Seriously if you ever decide to become a doctor could you warn me so I can avoid you at all cost?

Why would I want to become a doctor? I'm an engineer!

You wanna know why? Because it's dangerous. I lost 44 pounds in a year, I thought it was no big deal cause it was a long year, not a couple of months.

See? You're fine. Those 44 pounds were just surplus fuel anyway, they exist to be used at some point, otherwise they're just wasted mass you're dragging around, which upsets your thrust ratios. That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

But it is a big deal, a lot of doctors I went to said it was.

The only reason I go to a doctor at all is to snicker when none his dire predictions of how my allegedly self-abusive behavior will quickly cause my death come true. I'm in better condition than he is, and he's half my age. He complains of my impending heart attack. I celebrate by eating a stick of butter in the lobby. Real butter, mind you, not that "Can't believe it's not can't believe it's not butter" shit. This has been going on for over 10 years now. I'm also supposed to have a stroke or a brain hemorrhage or somesuch from my blood pressure. That hasn't happened either. NYAH! I announce my arrival in his office by bellowing, "BEWARE! I LIVE!".

I would also like to take this opportunity to gloat and point out your two incidents as proof that I was right all along: Notice how nicely it worked: You stopped eating, and lost weight.

Well, it doesn't take a Pescado to figure it out. A 6 years old can do the math.

I keep saying that, yes, but for some reason people insist that I'm wrong. Yet you go and prove that I'm right.

A WINNER IS ME! A WINNER IS NOT YOU! HA!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #200 on: 2007 April 30, 12:52:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only reason I go to a doctor at all is to snicker when none his dire predictions of how my allegedly self-abusive behavior will quickly cause my death come true. I'm in better condition than he is, and he's half my age. He complains of my impending heart attack. I celebrate by eating a stick of butter in the lobby. Real butter, mind you, not that "Can't believe it's not can't believe it's not butter" shit. This has been going on for over 10 years now. I'm also supposed to have a stroke or a brain hemorrhage or somesuch from my blood pressure. That hasn't happened either. NYAH! I announce my arrival in his office by bellowing, "BEWARE! I LIVE!".

I don't believe that was meant to make me roffle but trust me, it did! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #201 on: 2007 April 30, 13:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pirates Like Sapphires"

Yeah, I got that a lot from my men, too. Wrap-Around Optimism is what happens when you know what the worst that could happen is and no longer give a shit. At that point, everything becomes win/win. No matter how bad it gets, if I don't give a shit, everything looks good.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
cogitoergosim
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #202 on: 2007 April 30, 14:11:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See? You're fine. Those 44 pounds were just surplus fuel anyway, they exist to be used at some point, otherwise they're just wasted mass you're dragging around, which upsets your thrust ratios. That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

I'm not fine, I WANT MY BOOBS BACK! :evil:

Please don't die. I need your hacks ^^
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #203 on: 2007 April 30, 14:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I got that a lot from my men, too. Wrap-Around Optimism is what happens when you know what the worst that could happen is and no longer give a shit. At that point, everything becomes win/win. No matter how bad it gets, if I don't give a shit, everything looks good.

One of my mates thinks the same, sorta. Okay, not exactly the same, but you know what I mean. Tongue He says that pessimism is actually a really optimistic way of living, because if things are bad, they can only get better. ^^ I live by his philosophy. ^^

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #204 on: 2007 April 30, 15:40:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why? It's not like big floppy weights dangling from your chest are doing you much good, other than perhaps setting you up for back pain. I'm sure you're just as ugly with smaller ones are you would be as a whale. Probably less so. Fat people tend to be aesthetically displeasing.

I am far too nasty to die. I have every reason to believe I will live forever, or until I piss off enough people and they manage to kill me. Certainly this fits the typical mode of death in my family. Not a single one of us in 15 recorded generations has died of "natural causes". Only violence. It's quite distinctly possible we're immortal. But as I am quite paranoid, this seems unlikely, but I'm doing a defense upgrade just to be on the safe side.

cogitoergosim
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #205 on: 2007 April 30, 16:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why? It's not like big floppy weights dangling from your chest are doing you much good, other than perhaps setting you up for back pain. I'm sure you're just as ugly with smaller ones are you would be as a whale. Probably less so. Fat people tend to be aesthetically displeasing.

You are a male, you don't know how big boobs work. It's like having super powers!
And I'm not ugly, you silly old man. :roll:

I am far too nasty to die. I have every reason to believe I will live forever, or until I piss off enough people and they manage to kill me. Certainly this fits the typical mode of death in my family. Not a single one of us in 15 recorded generations has died of "natural causes". Only violence. It's quite distinctly possible we're immortal. But as I am quite paranoid, this seems unlikely, but I'm doing a defense upgrade just to be on the safe side.

Well, that's...good.  :?
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #206 on: 2007 April 30, 17:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Certainly this fits the typical mode of death in my family. Not a single one of us in 15 recorded generations has died of "natural causes". Only violence.

Looking at how much you like to piss people off, I would inscribe axe-murder and any generical violence, as a natural cause, in your case  Cheesy  :lol: .

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #207 on: 2007 April 30, 18:09:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are a male, you don't know how big boobs work. It's like having super powers!

It is? You can have mine then, though I think they must be defective. Unless you consider extra trouble finding bras in your size, them getting in the way during physical exercise and having people talking to your chest, not you face, as superpowers, in which case mine are working perfectly.
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #208 on: 2007 April 30, 20:19:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"

I know it's not contagious, dear, but stress is a factor. I'm just scared, maybe, not sure. And I ought to have enough reserves for a few months.

That's true, and it's amazing what stress can do to the body physically, mentally and intellectually.

One of the biggest reactions to a lot of acute stress or to ongoing, constant stress is digestive difficulties.  The body burns sugar and even calories.  To top it off, people get nauseous and/or have the runs while all this is happening.  Not a good combo.

Doctors are seeing more and more how the body reacts to constant stress, and it's not pretty.  When this is happening, some doctors recommend a diet high in vegetables and low in animal fat (I'm not sure why).  I'm not surprised that you don't really feel like eating and you're losing weight - I'm just really sorry at the circumstances that are causing it and what you're going through.

Edited to clarify a point.
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #209 on: 2007 April 30, 21:47:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh thanks Anne no more Mickey D's for me :lol:

Ah rats! :wink:

Oh man! Over here Burger King was shut down because they found a rat in the kitchens. That just brought back BAD memories. (They replaced it w/ some shit place called "Yumm!!" or something stupid like that. They just closed down, too. Nobody ate there. At all. Ever.)

McDonalds Restaurant is an anagram for  -> "Menu: Rats and cold rats." Sure there are other anagrams but that one suits better. Cheesy

A person gets what they pay for so think about this also... in hundreds of studies around the world, scientists were creating obese mice and rats to use in diet or diabetes test studies. No strain of rat or mice is naturally obese, so the scientists have to create them. They make these morbidly obese creatures by injecting them with MSG when they are first born.The MSG triples the amount of insulin the pancreas creates; causing rats (and humans) to become obese. They even have a title for the fat rodents they create: "MSG-Treated Rats".

Now ponder this bit -- many fast food joints that have MSG ingredients are in reality 'test labs' and the "MSG-Treated Rats" that become obese by constantly eating at Mickey D's, Burger King, etc etc are the humans.

Therefore it's all a big experimental conspiracy in diet and diabetes studies. Don't be a lab rat and STAY AWAY!!!

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: