PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 06:19:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 599411 times)
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1815 on: 2008 October 23, 00:02:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have found the perfect insult that does not insult anything else - turd.  It doesn't insult bottomfeeders, hyenas, jackals, wolves, bovines or anything else.

But.. everybody poops!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1816 on: 2008 October 23, 00:09:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not me. Everything I ingest is used to power my awesomesauce body, 100%. I also fart rainbows and glitter.

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: 2008 October 23, 01:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not me. Everything I ingest is used to power my awesomesauce body, 100%. I also fart rainbows and glitter.

I thought I was the only one who did that!

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: 2008 October 23, 01:41:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, I kinda think maybe Atwa is so bad that the only way of insulting her is to call her Atwa. The only thing worse is to be a Toma$$.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1819 on: 2008 October 23, 03:31:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

coconut says that the mug is real - there's a picture of it floating around TSR.  It was sent by someone tired of Atwat's boasting. 

As for the Gayle master hacker story, that is to cover her own arse that she spammed and attacked her own accounts - the Effie and Beasims ones.  Apparently Steve and Thomass found out (through her IPs) that the same proxies were attacking her accounts that Thomass had set up for her (as well as she forgot to use the proxies sometimes).  But, determined to cover her own arse, she's spreading it around that Gayle hacked her.  Cheesy

Atwat needs a hypno-toad - or possibly to hire this guy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: 2008 October 23, 03:43:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're saying that she hacked herself and gave herself a virus? Ohhh, that sounds nasty, don't it?

If she did, she probably sent herself the mug, too. Once a drama queen/attention whore, always a drama queen/attention whore.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1821 on: 2008 October 23, 03:53:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Cala for the update and verification of yet another lie of Atwa's.  I swear, I have never seen anyone lie so badly and be more pathetic in my life. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: 2008 October 23, 09:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

coconut says that the mug is real - there's a picture of it floating around TSR.  It was sent by someone tired of Atwat's boasting. 

..Somebody (so not Atwa herself) seriously sent her an abusive mug? I don't know which is sadder - the fact that someone bothered to send her it, or that she's so bothered by it. Pathetic on both accounts in my honest opinion  Undecided

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1823 on: 2008 October 23, 13:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

..Somebody (so not Atwa herself) seriously sent her an abusive mug? I don't know which is sadder - the fact that someone bothered to send her it, or that she's so bothered by it. Pathetic on both accounts in my honest opinion  Undecided

I get what the person was trying to prove, even if I don't condone it.  Atwa was giddy about the the personal infor sharing, but it's not so great when it happens to you.  She's honestly probably lucky that they just sent her mug as opposed to selling her info to identity theives or the like.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1824 on: 2008 October 23, 15:46:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep - someone who was sick of her boasting about getting the very first new TSR mug for helping with the new site design. Atwat thinks it was coconut, but it was someone else.  Cheesy  Looks like they read here a lot. 

I get what the person was trying to prove, even if I don't condone it. 

If you're referring to the fact that it is her address that has been violated, well it seems they are free and easy with that sort of information at TSR amongst themselves - some of them have been to each other's houses - they wouldn't have had to use some sort of violation to get that info - they probably had it already and she probably left it so she could be desperate contact chick in case Thomass falls down and has a boo boo.

I don't think it's a big deal to send her a mug with Twat written on it - we append her name with it all the time.  It's just a mug.  Wink If the person had sent her something truly offensive like dead things or death threats, sure, but getting in a flap over a rude mug is I daresay the way Atwat would deal with the whole thing - wildly gesticulating at the indignity of said mug. Instead of putting it in perspective - it's just a mug - she can smash it, which she can't do with a PM - no satisfying smash there.

Shit - send me all the mugs you like with TWAT on them *make sure they match dammit - Coolington is house proud* and I will post pictures of my coffee in them in front of my PMBD posts.  I could do with free mugs no matter what the hell they say.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: 2008 October 23, 16:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're saying that she hacked herself and gave herself a virus? Ohhh, that sounds nasty, don't it?

If she did, she probably sent herself the mug, too. Once a drama queen/attention whore, always a drama queen/attention whore.

Hmm. I just thought of something. What if Atwa is Coconut?   Shocked

After all, Coconut feeds Atwa's drama needs.

If Atwa was Coconut, she could she not be feeding us inside information to punish ThomAss for his transgressions with his wife? (Re: The leaked infertility treatment info.) Every time Atwa seems to disappear from the Sims community Coconut posts something about her to stir up the hornet's nest. Coconut feeds Atwa's DramaLlama needs. Coconut's rumours about Atwa ensure that Atwa is the most talked about person in the Sims fandom. (Not really, but that's what Atwa likes to imagine.) She can also use the "OMG, teh pirates r so MEEN 2 me!" card forever to milk sympathy from the TSR sheeple.

No wonder they haven't been able to discover who Coconut is...  Wink

Interesting theory, isn't it?  Grin
« Last Edit: 2008 October 23, 16:41:20 by alia » Logged

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1826 on: 2008 October 23, 16:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're referring to the fact that it is her address that has been violated, well it seems they are free and easy with that sort of information at TSR amongst themselves - some of them have been to each other's houses - they wouldn't have had to use some sort of violation to get that info - they probably had it already and she probably left it so she could be desperate contact chick in case Thomass falls down and has a boo boo.
I'm sure that's how they got her address, it probably is all her fault.  It's just an interesting way of saying, "How does it feel to have your personal info in some stranger's hands?" without actually sharing her info (which would truly be asshole-ish and sinking to her level).

Shit - send me all the mugs you like with TWAT on them *make sure they match dammit - Coolington is house proud* and I will post pictures of my coffee in them in front of my PMBD posts.  I could do with free mugs no matter what the hell they say.  Cheesy

If I ever find a TWAT mug I will send it your way Wink

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1827 on: 2008 October 23, 16:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. I just thought of something. What if Atwa is Coconut?   Shocked

I considered that, but I think Atwat would attack herself more if it was a drama whore thing.

If I ever find a TWAT mug I will send it your way Wink

I demand MOAR TWAT MUGS!  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

Fainiel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: 2008 October 23, 17:51:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I demand MOAR TWAT MUGS!  Cheesy

If you insist... Tongue
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1829 on: 2008 October 23, 18:07:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it wasn't me although no doubt I shall be accused of it, in fact I think I already have been  Roll Eyes  I don't tend to waste my time, money or effort on pathetic nobodies - and yes Atwa I mean you.  Seriously she is a sick deluded psycho, I remember reading somewhere where she said the police weren't interested and she couldn't get any evidence of my wrongdoings now I can't remember whether that was in relation to my new found hacking skills or the mug but she failed to mention the real reason for there being no evidence against me is because I have nothing to do with it.  Bring it on Atwat I am quite happy for the police hi-tec unit to go through my home PC, work PC and my laptop, in fact do me a favour and call them in - get them to do it then I can prove your lies once and for all, they will find nothing, there is nothing to find. Get them to fingerprint the mug and the wrapping it came in - you'll not find my prints on anything. Oh and no I haven't a clue what her special nickname is for Thomas and I couldn't tell you what she bought him from monkey world, apart from the fact I was in a totally different part of the shop to her I had totally switched off by then and was so mind numbingly bored of her and her shit by then I was merely counting the seconds until her train got there and I could get her as far away from me as possible. I bet she has a notepad by her computer listing all the times I come on here, she is that obsessed. Pathetic...

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: