PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 23:31:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Official Survey: They're going to sell individual downloads!?WTF?!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Official Survey: They're going to sell individual downloads!?WTF?!  (Read 120048 times)
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
Re: Official Survey: They're going to sell individual downloads!?WTF?!
« Reply #300 on: 2008 July 22, 21:26:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can give me a legal copy of any game running securom and I will have it cracked within hours. I said securom is not a big deal when it comes to removing it and using a no cd crack.

Anyone with and decent knowledge of how securom works and how a computer works should just fall down laughing at this.

I could careless about Securom! I just remove it and thats that!

And what about the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of kids who DONT know about removing it, DONT know about computers, and parents who DONT know that lttle Johnny's Sims game just fucked up the family computer?

Oh wait, that involves actually caring about other human beings, and you obviously dont.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2008 July 22, 21:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Games were being pirated 20 fricken years ago.  What happened in the interim?  Billion dollar industry.

It's game companies that are driving away customers, not pirates.

You are talking to someone who knows all about Pirates and software. I never said securom would stop pirates. You can give me a legal copy of any game running securom and I will have it cracked within hours. I said securom is not a big deal when it comes to removing it and using a no cd crack.

Companies will continue to waste money on protection and cause some of you to have moderate issues. Securom is not going to burn up your computer or cause you to lose your job like some of the crap on simmers against securom. There are some security issue concerns but Sony fixes these issues. They have to be stupid and put some kind of protection for hackers to be able to have fun. games would be boring to a hacker if there was no protection. Grin

Anyone with and decent knowledge of how securom works and how a computer works should just fall down laughing at this.

Uh huh. Well, for your information asshole, I had to have my computer re-formatted to get rid of that shit and almost lost the last pictures of my son taken with my dad before he died last year. So, go fuck off and die. Not everyone is Wile E. Coyote: Sooooper Genius, you know. If you would share your know how as to how to deal with this crap, maybe we wouldn't have to go through shit like this. My tech managed to get the pics off before reformatting and it's a good thing, too. Your lack of empathy smells of limburger cheese and your attitude is shit. Grow up and get over your own brilliance. Of course, that brilliance is in your own imagination, so meh...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2008 July 22, 23:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Games were being pirated 20 fricken years ago.  What happened in the interim?  Billion dollar industry.

It's game companies that are driving away customers, not pirates.

You are talking to someone who knows all about Pirates and software. I never said securom would stop pirates. You can give me a legal copy of any game running securom and I will have it cracked within hours. I said securom is not a big deal when it comes to removing it and using a no cd crack.

Companies will continue to waste money on protection and cause some of you to have moderate issues. Securom is not going to burn up your computer or cause you to lose your job like some of the crap on simmers against securom. There are some security issue concerns but Sony fixes these issues. They have to be stupid and put some kind of protection for hackers to be able to have fun. games would be boring to a hacker if there was no protection. Grin

I wasn't talking to you I WAS MAKING A SNIPPY COMMENT!   Angry

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2008 July 23, 00:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't talking to you I WAS MAKING A SNIPPY COMMENT!   Angry

But isn't the whole interwebs about him?  Roll Eyes

Securom is nasty stuff, it's a trojan basically. It's incredibly unethical for a game company to invade a customer's privacy like that. That's how I see it.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: 2008 July 23, 02:26:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy You can't even manage your own Joomla site let alone SecuRom. Stop talking out of your arse SimOutlaw.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Sim_Outlaw
« Reply #305 on: 2008 July 23, 02:42:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy You can't even manage your own Joomla site let alone SecuRom. Stop talking out of your arse SimOutlaw.
hey watch it chick that site is running over 1200 dollars in scripts and is not just using free crap like this site is. heavily modified as well. managed well.... i own multiple computer related business's how do you think i made my fortune.Dont tell me something that you know nothing about except what you read. gotta go hard to type in a hotub.
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 2008 July 23, 02:48:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hey watch it chick that site is running over 1200 dollars in scripts and is not just using free crap like this site is. heavily modified as well. managed well.... i own multiple computer related business's how do you think i made my fortune.Dont tell me something that you know nothing about except what you read. gotta go hard to type in a hotub.

Does the free > pay logic apply to coding as well? ...Because it looks like it. Just because you overpaid don't make it pretty.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2008 July 23, 02:51:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/quote]
[/quote]

For the love of God, get over yourself. Angry

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: 2008 July 23, 02:52:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hey watch it chick that site is running over 1200 dollars in scripts and is not just using free crap like this site is because i'm so suckworthy at sites i pay - that's how good i am. heavily modified as well by someone who i pay. managed well.... i own multiple computer related business's how do you think i made my fortune - the imaginary one guarded by smaug. Dont tell me something that you know nothing about except what you read, which is more than i know. gotta go hard to fap in a hotub.

Fixed your post.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 2008 July 23, 02:54:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily, that was pure, unadulterated win.
Sim_Outlaw
« Reply #310 on: 2008 July 23, 03:32:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hey watch it chick that site is running over 1200 dollars in scripts and is not just using free crap like this site is because i'm so suckworthy at sites i pay - that's how good i am. heavily modified as well by someone who i pay. managed well.... i own multiple computer related business's how do you think i made my fortune - the imaginary one guarded by smaug. Dont tell me something that you know nothing about except what you read, which is more than i know. gotta go hard to fap in a hotub.

Fixed your post.
Cali would you like to come to Texas and come on down to my office and see if you can show me what you know? I will fly you here for free as long as you do not look like your avatar! I have worked with computers and servers probably before most of you where born. I am out of the hotub now so I can cap and now type better.

Your Securom crap is feeding lies to the community. Oh securom caused me to lose my job. The moron that said that should not even been working there. Most of you are refered to as Pirates and not in a good way. You take peoples work without their consent and host them here. So sure you are worried about Securom because you would not want to have to buy the damn CD now would you?

Securom is installed without you knowing it. That is an issue. Securom stops deamon tools from working. That is not an issue! Daemon tools is mostly used to run a game without the CD. Used for people who have pirated copies of the game. The morons who always blame EA and securom for why they cant play the game need to take a hard look at what they are running on thier system.

Dont talk to me about Securom because you dont know every little detail on how the program works and why it gives some users issues. Just Becasue the game wont launch it is automatically securoms fault. This is how you have educated the community. Securom must be deystroyed has harmed the community more than it has helped it. Read the FAQ at Sony's site your already using Securom unless youve done something that is illegal. Oh I forgot this is PMBD they can do what they wish and steal everyones hard work then gloat and brag about it. What a fucked up community you women have created! In the long run you will pay the price.

No one asked for your opinion on our site! Your a very small part of the community and I mean small. I dont believe I asked anyones opinion. Who cares! Atleast we dont steal the communities hard work like you guys do!If there was no free forum software for this site and your other site, you would probably steal it to and think it is ok. No one asks you to go to our site and really we do not want some of you there in the first place. Thats all we need is the forum filled with winey posts about TSR and Securom.
I can really see how you have affected TSR? You have not affected anything they do. Your just stealing their files!!! Hell most of the large paysites are still up enjoying plenty of cash that you guys dont get! The only way you are going to affect TSR is by going up against them like modthesims 2 has done. The more sites you get like this the more people will stop paying. So personally you are fighting a losing battle unless you have the money and resources to go up against them. This is something we have!
« Last Edit: 2008 July 23, 03:46:30 by Sim_Outlaw » Logged
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 2008 July 23, 03:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and we all know how completely honest and above board Sony has been.......as for Securom not harming computers, blow it out your ass twit. It can, it does and it will. Ask around and just see how many computers have had their Nero programs rendered unusable. Oh yeah, I have had my Nero rendered unusable, and only AFTER I installed BV and played using the disc.
For your information bonehead, I use Nero for family pictures and to back up files, something I AM legally permitted to do.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: 2008 July 23, 03:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cali would you like to come to Texas and come on down to my office and see if you can show me what you know? I will fly you here for free as long as you do not look like your avatar! I have worked with computers and servers probably before most of you where born. I am out of the hotub now so I can cap and now type better.

Sorry - I look like my avatar. Good to know you finished your fap Huh

Your Securom crap is feeding lies to the community. Oh securom caused me to lose my job. The moron that said that should not even been working there. Most of you are refered to as Pirates and not in a good way. You take peoples work without their consent and host them here. So sure you are worried about Securom because you would not want to have to buy the damn CD now would you?

You're a dick. Pirates don't get issues with SecuRom - it never touches their computers - only those who pay for their games have issues.  And since we've determined that you cannot even run your own Joomla site, well, you're probably a pirate - unless you paid someone to remove Securom.

BORED NOW.

Visit Calalilysims

Sim_Outlaw
« Reply #313 on: 2008 July 23, 03:50:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and we all know how completely honest and above board Sony has been.......as for Securom not harming computers, blow it out your ass twit. It can, it does and it will. Ask around and just see how many computers have had their Nero programs rendered unusable. Oh yeah, I have had my Nero rendered unusable, and only AFTER I installed BV and played using the disc.
For your information bonehead, I use Nero for family pictures and to back up files, something I AM legally permitted to do.
Again Nero is a favorite for pirates!!! I have it on my system and also have had Securom. Nothing happened to my Nero. I use it for movies!!! Sure they will target Nero it is used by a ton of hackers.

I have Nero installed right now on this sytem with Securom and have no issues. Its the latest Nero so maybe yours is out dated.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: 2008 July 23, 03:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Time for talking is over. MACRO FEST!

*One macro per post people - don't hog.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: