PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 18:11:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Edited thanks
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Edited thanks  (Read 6131 times)
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
Edited thanks
« on: 2007 October 19, 03:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Edited to word this properly) As I thank each and everyday for all those who create and give to the sims2 community for free. So sorry if it was not put properly in my original post. Sorry folks!!

Markus
ARR!

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 19, 06:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might want to check the FAQ out before anyone goes macro crazy. Hecubus did a really good job of making it interesting.
http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?t=1125
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #2 on: 2007 October 19, 06:33:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

take a break from downloading. play till you get bored. hop on here and/or other forums, talk your little heart out. Go outside. Come back in 2 months. You will have plenty of new stuff waiting for you Tongue

It always worked for me
(and I've been playing for 8 yrs)

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #3 on: 2007 October 19, 09:08:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shakes head sadly*
Heed marcusrandall's advice, read the FAQ, lurk moar, and next time you have an irresistible urge to start a new thread, perhaps chose Sharkbait. Of course the better choice of action would have been not starting a new thread that has absolutely nothing of merit in it, but just the same, since you did, next time make better choices, or face the wrath of the Pirates.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #4 on: 2007 October 19, 09:41:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why wrath, when there're macros?

Oh, and changing entire text of your post isn't really polite.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #5 on: 2007 October 19, 12:22:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your post edits make my post look stoopid

Tongue

Actually the FAQ here is actually really entertaining, I like to re-read it whilst eating a  cookie-crumpet sandwich washed down with some rum.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Edited thanks
« Reply #6 on: 2007 October 19, 12:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dachshundsbykayandrobin"
(Edited to word this properly) As I thank each and everyday for all those who create and give to the sims2 community for free. So sorry if it was not put properly in my original post. Sorry folks!!

MarkusRandall's post is still a relevant reply to this. We have a thread for thank-yous. The FAQ is actually entertaining and paying attention to the details will save you from death by lolcats.

*prepares rum for sharing if OP uses its brain*

*takes a swig, just in case*

edit:
Deelink - snap

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #7 on: 2007 October 19, 12:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Though, it was a very nice sentiment.  And she did attempt to kinda correct it.  Just a little tiny suggestion, don't start new threads m'kay?  Search a little or pm one of the booty gods (buccaneers) about it.  They'll help you with where certain info is.  

But, hell, here's some rum anyway.  At least you weren't annoying and you did try to edit.  So *shares my rum* with you.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Edited thanks
« Reply #8 on: 2007 October 19, 12:38:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was I not nice enough? I meant to be nice. I'm a nice pirate. If you're really bad I might tickle you to death, but how bad would that be?*

I have my rum ready, I'm just being cautious. Too many bogus pirates these days, you can't be too careful. I don't know where my next bottle of rum is coming from.** The thing is, the OP is not brand new. I recognise the name and it has 14 posts.

*On reflection, that could be pretty bad. You might end up starving before the tickling did you in. You'd have to be really bad for me to go that far.

**This is not actually true. I know exactly where it's coming from, but I don't want to alert the party who currently thinks it's their rum.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #9 on: 2007 October 19, 12:56:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of you were very nice pirates. Smiley I just realized what I had said in the morning light and felt dumb for saying it and it also did not come out exactly right. I am sure you fellow pirates have had that happen a time or two. This is the reason for the edit. I really do not want to hurt any fellow simmers that are trying so hard to please and give their creations away as I sure do appreciate all of the downloads I have. Even if there are some downloads I have that I love more then others. I, being a fellow creator that has not been creating long and tried my hand at texturizing new hair that did not go over so well. See photo:

I would never want to hurt someone's feelings. Anyway yes next time I will search for a thread to see if one was started and if not now that I understand the ARR! and ARR? and the sharkbait. I will post it where it belongs. Do not worry you did not hurt my feelings. <She jumps off the plank for her stupidity>

kristalrose
Landlubber

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #10 on: 2007 October 19, 23:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ummmm, those are. . . bright haircolors.  Very pastel.  Smiley
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #11 on: 2007 October 20, 00:22:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It ain't called sherbet for nothin.  They look nice, but not my style. Too bright for me. For future reference, it should have been posted in the "look what I created..." thread.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Edited thanks
« Reply #12 on: 2007 October 20, 00:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*carefully pours out a mug of rum*

There you go personwithincrediblylongnamethatmakesmethinkofsausagedogsandbirds. Be careful next time, and think before using that submit button.

Requip
ARR!

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #13 on: 2007 October 20, 01:49:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:

Oh hell................................WTF?

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Edited thanks
« Reply #14 on: 2007 October 20, 02:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome aboard dach…robin.

Everybody else; Batten down the hatches. Another weekend is here.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: