PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 02, 22:18:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 373202 times)
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #690 on: 2007 August 18, 15:31:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Minolia"
Quote from: "Druid"
holy shit, do you think she actually got $150+ in donations??  :shock: I really hope she's just making it up... :?

She's just randomly grabbing people's avatars.. so scary.  :roll:

$150+ in a day or so when she's hardly that well known and can't be arsed to remove names of the free sites from the pictures of the stuff? Nah I think she's talking crap.

Oh and thanks Jan/whoever else you are today. I hadn't realised Berg had updated with such spiffy stuff. Tongue

My carefully made Simpsons movie avatar is not even up there...and I think it is the most beautiful here. :cry:  Also, those three workout suits? Made in five minutes with the hue and saturation slider and a PS brush. On a Maxis mesh.

And I didn't know about Berg's update, either. I love these! Off I go to snag them. And I am going to get them for free! (Take THAT, evil paysite owner!  :twisted:)

(BTW, she needed the 90.00 to renew her domain name, which expires September 6th. Maybe Imaginary Husband gave her the money so she would leave him the hell alone. Can you imagine having to TALK to her and listen to her maniacal ravings day after day? Poor guy. Hey! Maybe he killed himself!  and really IS dead. Hee! )

Still watching you guys
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: 2007 August 18, 15:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If he really did off himself, he could have done us a favor and took the computer with him. That bastarad!

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Fainiel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: 2007 August 18, 15:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How long has there been a federation for pay sites anyway? Or is that something else she's made up?
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #693 on: 2007 August 18, 15:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

My carefully made Simpsons movie avatar is not even up there...and I think it is the most beautiful here. :cry:  

Sadly my Pirate Kiss did not either... she is a fucknut so try not to take it to hard.  LMAO

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
susim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: 2007 August 18, 15:45:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't that Inge's old logo from her "free site federation"?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: 2007 August 18, 16:18:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I now fully understand one of my father's favourite sayings:

All over the place like a mad woman's shit.

So totally get it now.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #696 on: 2007 August 18, 16:28:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know I hardly ever post but usually lurk. I am hosting RedLove's files.
Frankly, I am a nobody here.
Someone gave me the "heads up" to keep me from freaking...Main Street is offering 2 of my room sets for pay. Okay....that bugs me...but whatever....anyone dumb enough to pay her and all. But the fucking bitch just pissed me off to the limit. I have this thing about how I lost my 16 year old cat and how sad I was and offered his file and THAT is one she is offering. For some reason she is going after me personally when I have never said anything here about her.
Jan, you reading this? Yeah, you won, I am pissed. You got your reaction. I never did anything to you, you ignorant wankering cunt. I hope your stories are true and that you are one sad bitch every day. I never say these things anyone because I am a good person, but today, I am not good. You picked on the wrong person now. Don't think you "got to me" because I am pissed, not defeated. Big difference. You didn't hurt me so much as you made me your new enemy. I have done therapy for "crazy" people and you are not crazy, you are a vile, evil internet whore. Other people may call you a nut, but you keep in mind that I am not calling you that and that i do not forget shit like this. Be on notice: you do not fuck with me and not get it back ten-fold.

Anyway...sorry for the strong language. You will not see it from me at any other time. Do not consider me as a lurker any more. Sign me up for any effort to go after this paysite slut and PM me if you need me. Officially, I stand as the baddest pirate you have ever seen. Cookies, rum, and let's destroy every paysite (especially hers)! Send me to the front....bitch went too far when she picked on my cat. Kitteh demands revenge.

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #697 on: 2007 August 18, 16:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't worry about it - really - her visitors are almost non-existant according to Alexa.com

Bloody nice content though. Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: 2007 August 18, 17:11:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I'm gone for a week on holiday and she's still flouncing around acting like a nutter? Kudos to her for sticking out this long but man, I wonder if she'll ever realise how much of a joke she is...na, probably not!

I just read the webpage about the avatars - she says there is more to come :roll: oh dear, I'm so scared....

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #699 on: 2007 August 18, 17:19:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She needs to add me to her avatars at the top....(so I can be soooo scared)

Spirit of the kitteh whispers in my ear "Get her, Mommy, make her pay"

www.limmerfer.com

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #700 on: 2007 August 18, 17:58:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
I now fully understand one of my father's favourite sayings:

All over the place like a mad woman's shit.

So totally get it now.

Priceless! I love it.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
I wanna be on her page!!!!
« Reply #701 on: 2007 August 18, 18:05:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went and found an avatar Jan, just so you can add me.  I don't create for the sims though, but you can list me as a pay or free site.....what ever your mood is today!!!

And why are you picking on poor Edna?
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #702 on: 2007 August 18, 18:11:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "The Tempest"
You know I hardly ever post but usually lurk. I am hosting RedLove's files.
Frankly, I am a nobody here.
Someone gave me the "heads up" to keep me from freaking...Main Street is offering 2 of my room sets for pay. Okay....that bugs me...but whatever....anyone dumb enough to pay her and all. But the fucking bitch just pissed me off to the limit. I have this thing about how I lost my 16 year old cat and how sad I was and offered his file and THAT is one she is offering. For some reason she is going after me personally when I have never said anything here about her.
Jan, you reading this? Yeah, you won, I am pissed. You got your reaction. I never did anything to you, you ignorant wankering cunt. I hope your stories are true and that you are one sad bitch every day. I never say these things anyone because I am a good person, but today, I am not good. You picked on the wrong person now. Don't think you "got to me" because I am pissed, not defeated. Big difference. You didn't hurt me so much as you made me your new enemy. I have done therapy for "crazy" people and you are not crazy, you are a vile, evil internet whore. Other people may call you a nut, but you keep in mind that I am not calling you that and that i do not forget shit like this. Be on notice: you do not fuck with me and not get it back ten-fold.

Anyway...sorry for the strong language. You will not see it from me at any other time. Do not consider me as a lurker any more. Sign me up for any effort to go after this paysite slut and PM me if you need me. Officially, I stand as the baddest pirate you have ever seen. Cookies, rum, and let's destroy every paysite (especially hers)! Send me to the front....bitch went too far when she picked on my cat. Kitteh demands revenge.

That was my first reaction, too, Tempest, but I slept on it. I think it would be a waste of energy to bother with her, and it would only serve to give her more traffic. She is so sad. Perhaps a simple report to her ISP would suffice. Then forget her. After all, we are all too busy for this bullshit. And we can warn as many simmers as possible that the files are available for free. What do you think?

Still watching you guys
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: 2007 August 18, 18:27:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Yahoo group is gone......Again.  Do they allow patients in Psych wards to have computers?

I wonder how many presents she buys herselves for Christmas.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #704 on: 2007 August 18, 18:42:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sparkle....I know what you mean.....it isn't worth too much stress....and I am not stressed, but I am having fun as i am reporting her theft and fraud to everyone I can. It makes me feel good to let people know of her theft.
And no matter what, she was the inspiration for me becoming more active here. She did a good thing by going after me!
I do agree...let's warn people!
I agree that it is bullshit. I agree that she deserves no time.
I totally agree with you, but it is just fun to bash her and now Pay Pal is investigating her for fraud and theft...it just is so fun! :twisted:
Good news is her traffic is still practically zero... Cheesy
Silly bitch should not have messed with me!

www.limmerfer.com

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: