PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 28, 04:00:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 370453 times)
black rose
Landlubber

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1260 on: 2007 September 06, 23:53:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, after all the talk of how easy it was to get in the site, I had to look (and no, I didn't download one single thing - my sims game takes 10 minutes to load as it is - don't need any more stuff).  C'mon - anyone can look at the source code by right clicking - she doesn't even have a no right click script?  Even then, you can look at the source using the browser controls.  :roll:

Even if I wanted the stuff really bad I doubt I'd risk my financial info. This is just me, but I'm the distrustful type - if I wanted to use PayPal I'd make a separate checking account just for that.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1261 on: 2007 September 06, 23:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kariminger"
Ok, it's official. Lura Scott is another personality for Jan. She's moving at an alarming rate, really, when it comes to spawning new ones. Since she started dropping the F-bomb when I was being cordial, and since I'm absolutely sure she'll list me as a troll/bitch/etc. in her next 40 Yahoo! Groups and at least three website diatribes, see below (email has been modified to be in chronological order. Also, I've removed my email address, 'cause it's so freaking hard to figure out):

Lura Scott, though is an actual person...or several actual people.

http://www.wkok.com/94kx/94_Lura_scott.htm

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=191393&lis=1&kntae191393=04E5E6F4587C46EC80F159BE8376DFCE&supId=152146433

Poor Lura :cry:

Still watching you guys
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1262 on: 2007 September 07, 00:40:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Free custom content has no place in the booty and will never be uploaded there. The only free stuff there right now are Pescado's hacks because Pandora Sims insists on selling them. That's Pescado's way of farting in Pandora's general direction.

If the creations are free, no matter who's created them, they will not go in the booty. If the creations are pay (even if they started out as free) they will go in the booty. Likewise, if pay creations are made free for everyone they will be taken out of the booty. Every single object in the booty has been paid for - no exceptions. Even though we found a couple of coding errors that allowed access to pay files on that site they were not exploited nor were the errors made public. Smiley

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Aarrgghh Matey
Landlubber

Aarrgghh

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: 2007 September 07, 00:41:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, I got in her site, too.  I hadn't thought about doing it that way.  Thanks for the idea.  Not that I want anything there.
Aarrgghh Matey
Landlubber

Aarrgghh

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: 2007 September 07, 01:08:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, Duckie, I went to your Derailed Sims 2 site.  Nice what you got there so far.  I tried to download the female jeans with tennis shoes and the link is broken.  Thought you'd like to know.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: 2007 September 07, 01:17:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

if Jan is Laura Scott then isn't she breaking the law somehow?  Id theft or something?  Had to ask[/list][/list]
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: 2007 September 07, 01:26:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guess I am not as bright as I thought. I can get into the site but I can't figure out how to see the downloads, unless they are gone now or something. Oh well I was just wanting to see if I could do it.
black rose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: 2007 September 07, 02:25:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would tell what/how I found it, but I think the others on here would kick my butt.  :lol:

Only reason I knew where to look was knowing how to code HTML myself (no, I do not claim to know how to do secure commerce sites).  I actually taught myself how to code HTML by browsing internet tutorials and studying other people's code if they had done some effect I was interested in.  I was a bored and lonely teenager.  :oops:
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1268 on: 2007 September 07, 02:50:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aarrgghh Matey"
Hey, Duckie, I went to your Derailed Sims 2 site.  Nice what you got there so far.  I tried to download the female jeans with tennis shoes and the link is broken.  Thought you'd like to know.

Beats link to a bloody pulp. That'll fix it. Thanks for the "heads up", Matey. Cheesy

ETA: Fixed. I checked the other links on the page and they seem to be working.

And see - even those of us who are good at coding still break links from time to time. *falls over dead*

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1269 on: 2007 September 07, 03:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LilyLocksley"
Guess I am not as bright as I thought. I can get into the site but I can't figure out how to see the downloads, unless they are gone now or something. Oh well I was just wanting to see if I could do it.

There are only a few. But I swear, most of that crap is already on the booty.

Still watching you guys
watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: 2007 September 07, 03:40:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like Uncle Bucks County has changed it's opening page now. You can now click on "Enter to view them" to see the downloads. Earlier today you couldn't see any downloads and of course it could change again.

Isn't' that sweet of her that she may send you 2 or 3 sets extra when you subscribe for 1 set at 6.50. Oh my gosh she does have such a good heart.
Hugs, hugs, hugs

Jan, I am feeling the love  :twisted:

:roll:
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: 2007 September 07, 04:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. This madness never ends. This thread is well on it's way to 100 pages in record time. The longer this continues it's getting less funny and more pathetic.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: 2007 September 07, 04:27:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<---- Big 700th post.
Ok, had to stop at this thread to make this memorable post. Or waste it, considering who it is directed at.
*old time tent preacher voice*
Friends, have you ever wanted to sing "I've got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts" while in the local discount store browsing through the ladies unmentionables? Have you ever found yourself talking to the laundry as you sort and fold it, holding a sock on your hand that you call Mr. Nipples as you cry and tell him your problems? Was your childhood friend a Lincoln Log with a tendancy to disagree with everything you said?
Does any of this sound like something you've been through?
Do you open a site, close it, open it, close it, open it, close it, openit, closeit, openit, closeit, until a part of your brain screams at you for acting like you were born in a barn with the rest of the jackasses?
Can you make more spelling errors than a nervous first grade child at a spelling bee? Do you foam at the mouth when someone mentions "setting the pixels free because they die in captivity?" Do yah just want to reach out and hug, feelin the looooove? When you shout Yahoo! you aren't making a remark about exquisite love making?
If so, you could be the winner of the prized White Coat With Wraparound Sleeves Golden Fucknut Award winner!
Jan, get a clue that you don't do much more than provide me a chance to write some good comedic diatribes. And look, I can spell that word! Yes, I can! friggin idiot needs to spend some time in a decompression chamber and then maybe her ego and her brain size would match for a bit and she'd get back to what is maybe a little closer to normal... I have got to stop using that Jack of all Trades referance or people are gonna think I'm nuts if they don't know that Mr. Nipples was the cow puppet that belonged to the Govenor of Pulau Pulau...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: 2007 September 07, 04:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
if Jan is Laura Scott then isn't she breaking the law somehow?  Id theft or something?  Had to ask
Sorry, are you joking?

There are probably 600 Laura Scott's worldwide. Probably a few Lura Scott's. A quick search on Zabasearch tells me there are too many to list (that's just US entries). For Lura Scott I get nine listings...which are at least four different people judging by the fact that there are four middle initials listed. There are very, very few people with unique names.

I doubt she's trying to impersonate a Lura Scott. I'll bet she thinks part of brain is Lura Scott.

*ahem...for stalkers: ZabaSearch is not a good source for your stalking needs. They have reported addresses as current for myself and a couple of my friends that we haven't been at in as much as 10 years. Oh, and real stalking is bad. Consentual good, non-consentual bad. And getting consent in your daydreams doesn't count. Written. Not at gun point. Mutual.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: 2007 September 07, 10:19:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, my. :roll:

I am not a HTML-whiz, but anyone with a little knowledge of how directory trees work can figure out  how to get the sets for free from her site. :lol:

I did not download anything since her style is not my cup of tea, but if I wanted to, I could have done it.

This thread has me alternating between amusement and pity, and right now pity is winning again. Sad

Jan, just get off the internet. This is doing you no good. I'm not trying to threaten you and I am not stalking you, I am just concerned for your well-being. Go out, spend some time with your family, have fun. Forget about the sims and do something you really like doing. Maybe then you'll see that you've been overreacting slightly about the whole thing.

Maybe getting some medication or seeing a therapist could help you with your anger issues? If nothing else, it could improve the quality of your life. Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: