PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 03:12:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Hooray!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hooray!!!  (Read 22165 times)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #15 on: 2007 January 15, 13:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have not had any problems with the phorum. It slowed down a little last night. Wiggs out on rare occasion, most the time it here. Cant be bad, we are still picking up members, lots of lurkers reading out there. So they see it. Last night at one point there were 36 people in the phorum.  Now if a few more would step out from lurking and join in. Cheesy --hint hint

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
marjoree
Landlubber

View Profile
Me Too!
« Reply #16 on: 2007 January 15, 13:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got into the phorum yesterday morning but for the rest of the day, no such luck.  I can't access the phorum about half the time... I'm always amazed when I finally do get back in, to see that plenty of other people were able to get in & post.  I'm pretty stupid about computers, but howzat work?  Some people can get in, some people can't?
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #17 on: 2007 January 15, 16:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been having problems all day today and yesterday, but it's funny cause a friend of mine has problems at different times...go figure Tongue

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Hooray!!!
« Reply #18 on: 2007 January 15, 16:28:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The phorum is fine for me, every now and then I get a hiccough but apart from having nothing useful to say I have no problems here. MATY is a different story. If I'm lucky I'll get the main forum page to load but that's pretty much it.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Twinkie
Landlubber

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #19 on: 2007 January 15, 16:49:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got no problems with the Phorum or with MATY. However, loads of CC sites are being very wobbly, especially MTS2  :shock: Very odd.

've got a mind that ticks like a clock. And like a clock, it regularly goes cuckoo.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #20 on: 2007 January 15, 17:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Twinkie, thiking what I've been thinking...Suddenly sites running smoothly start wigging out like MTS2. more people either got pets and sims or I dont know. if the game is getting more players, wonder what the jump will be when seasons come out, new game players joining us. Hope they find us awfully quick before getting pulled into Paysites web.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Hooray!!!
« Reply #21 on: 2007 January 15, 18:48:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MATY's lovely for me. Never had a problem. But I don't have an account there...no, wait, I do. ^^ I think I've posted like twice or something.
Would you believe that when I wrote that comment it timed out on me?? Oh the irony.
MTS2 hates me. I can't get it to work at all.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Hooray!!!
« Reply #22 on: 2007 January 15, 19:02:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The forum moved addresses while I was on vacation, but I was still posting here.  When I first got back, my bookmark was still paysites.mustbedestred.org/phorum/ it worked for a while then suddenly wouldn't work anymore (after I got home)

When I realized this about an hour later, I changed it to phorum.mustnotbenamed.org and it's worked fine since.  I havn't had any problems on the server side.  My internet reliability on the other hand...

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #23 on: 2007 January 15, 19:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just go to my history bar, click on phorum gets me here. If it wigs out its generally going to another thread or trying to reply to one. But thats very rare.

torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #24 on: 2007 January 19, 18:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The phorum was down for two days for me. I thought I lost you guys!!1!!!!11111one! *sniffle, emotional moment*

blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 19, 18:18:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I lost the Phorum last night also. It wouldn't load for me. Thought I was going to have to go torture some people today if it I wasn't able to see it. Desparate? Hell no. Just like to have a good laugh.

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #26 on: 2007 January 19, 18:33:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pets Torque*

It's okay, you're home now, my love.

Incidentally, I almost never have problems with the phorum these days. I did a few months back, but only occasional badness now. Cheesy

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #27 on: 2007 January 19, 19:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
*pets Torque*

It's okay, you're home now, my love.

Oh Jesse, my Dear! You have waited for me all these LONG years...days. How can I ever express my deep mad love for you? *smooches*

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #28 on: 2007 January 19, 19:25:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh Torque, glad your back, was missing you.

Pwing
Landlubber

View Profile
Hooray!!!
« Reply #29 on: 2007 January 19, 19:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The last 3 days I have 'needed' to find, no less than 6 things that after hunting for where I saw them last, realized it was here or MATY...
Then everytime I went to find something on MTS2 they were down. I was about ready to scream.... now I have none of it, and/or can't remember half of it, and what I am left with is a single question I need to check MATY for... funfunfun... not
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: