PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 21:47:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 154552 times)
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
Re: SFV
« Reply #480 on: 2008 April 13, 19:33:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have gone over to Simscave. I really like the forum. Armywife, i hope you have gotten your account activated.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #481 on: 2008 April 13, 20:37:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the link for the Simscave:
http://www.simscave.com/ferris/index.php

@Armywife: I pulled this off of the Simscave site regarding registration issues for you.  Hope this helps you out and hopefully we'll see you there later.  Smiley

- People trying to register with an account here with yahoo or hotmail email addresses may have some problems.  Either use a gmail email address, or check your spam/junk folder.  If you have further issues with registration, try and contact one of the staff.

pas@simscave.com
ferris@simscave.com
charlotte@simscave.com

Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 2008 April 13, 20:46:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Armywife, your account is activated - try logging in now Smiley  That goes for everyone else too Wink

Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: 2008 April 13, 20:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Charlotte, hope you don't mind about me posting that blurb from Simscave.

Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2008 April 13, 20:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah it's cool Grin  But it's probably best to get our attention through the shoutbox (guests can shout) because (for some reason) it can take over a day for us to receive email delivered through those email addy's Huh

Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: 2008 April 13, 21:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did not know that but, thanks for the information.  I'll remember that.  Smiley

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2008 April 13, 21:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then rds writes on Sims~Antics
Got a call from SIH today. The bill has been paid.. now just waiting for the server, I guess. Cross your fingers!
So that is why I had been checking to see if and when it is coming back up. I honestly do not think it will be back up and running. I am just glad we have the cave now.

So, according to RDS at SimsAntics, it is coming back? Call me pessimistic but would take at least a couple of months to come back..if it did. Am perfectly content with SimsCave (a very nice site imao) but if people did donate to get SFV back, then it better come back...Just plain rude otherwise!

And is it just me who sometimes, possibly most of the time, reads SimsCave as SimsCake ?  Huh

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2008 April 13, 22:40:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe, no i read it as Cave, maybe you lust for Cake captainJojoba? *hands out rum and cakes*  Wink

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2008 April 14, 03:26:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I do know that the Cave is here to stay and even if sfv comes back the cave will be here too. I like it at the cave as well. the atmoshere is very pleasent.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: 2008 April 14, 03:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just remember, Captain Jojoba, the cake is a lie unless you have one baking right this very instant!  Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: 2008 April 14, 10:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to join the cave - I went over to look and there were many, many downloads I wanted.  Cheesy I like the system that they have at the forum where you don't have to go to mediafire etc.  the direct links are great!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2008 April 14, 11:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay cake!

*cough*

And agree on Calalily on that account. Cept my internet finds downloading the RARs/ZIPs directly a bit buggy. Nothing too major though, and much prefer doing that then via mediafire etc

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: 2008 April 14, 15:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the devil's browser (IE) so everytime I click a bloody media fire link, I get 4 popups.  Drives me nuts - so media fire gives me issues anyway.  That being said, I would use media fire to get the files (sherry's 500 member bed blanket gift - beautiful! ) anyway just cause I really, really want them.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2008 April 14, 15:29:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blanket you say? *raises brow*
You can never have enough blankets. I think I had just about every blanket uploaded at from sfv. I must have this new blanket too.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: 2008 April 14, 17:14:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SimsCave is my home now, I love it there!  Smiley

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: