PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 16:15:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 154539 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Re: SFV
« Reply #300 on: 2008 March 11, 17:15:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah I knew I saw something there Angelica but the last time I looked they were two pointy things glowing red. Maybe I need stronger glasses. Tongue

No, no, no.  See the ANGEL in my name?  What you speak of is not possible!  Shocked

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2008 March 11, 18:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah I knew I saw something there Angelica but the last time I looked they were two pointy things glowing red. Maybe I need stronger glasses. Tongue

No, no, no.  See the ANGEL in my name?  What you speak of is not possible!  Shocked

Which, if you play it backwards you will hear "ebil fucking bitch"

*raises hand* I swear I heard it

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: 2008 March 11, 19:00:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh do me next! Do me next! What does mine say? Tongue

missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2008 March 11, 19:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, what a way to take some light hearted banter between two people and make it nasty.  Keep it to yourself next time.

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2008 March 11, 19:16:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, what a way to take some light hearted banter between two people and make it nasty.  Keep it to yourself next time.

Missangelica, I think you may have taken that a bit more seriously than it was intended. She was making reference to that "heavy metal has demonic messages" crap from the 80s, and was only trying to lightly tease you, hence the usage of the word "ebil". It may not have been clear, but I don't think it was meant as a harsh or direct insult.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: 2008 March 11, 19:17:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I claim victory!!! One page - look - MOAR FIGHT!   Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 2008 March 11, 19:31:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, what a way to read more into something said in jest. Do us all a favor and go download a sense of humor.

And yes, Mando that is exactly what I meant by that.   Kiss

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: 2008 March 11, 19:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, now do me. =] Thanks.

SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2008 March 11, 19:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played your name backwards and it sounds something like "too sweet to be ebil"  Kiss

missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 2008 March 11, 19:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Missangelica, I think you may have taken that a bit more seriously than it was intended. She was making reference to that "heavy metal has demonic messages" crap from the 80s, and was only trying to lightly tease you, hence the usage of the word "ebil". It may not have been clear, but I don't think it was meant as a harsh or direct insult.

I got the reference from the get go but when someone you don't really know calls you a bitch, it's hard to take it as just a tease.  It was a real "wtf" moment for me.

I have a sense of humor, thank you, SmilingSweetly.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: 2008 March 11, 19:50:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played your name backwards and it sounds something like "too sweet to be ebil"  Kiss
Damn! xD! My mom played my name backwards once she said it sounded like "Won't shut the f*ck up."

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 2008 March 11, 19:54:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got the reference from the get go but when someone you don't really know calls you a bitch, it's hard to take it as just a tease.  It was a real "wtf" moment for me.

She definitely meant it in jest, missangelica. No insult was implied in the original comment, even with the inclusion of the word "bitch". Calalily called me a "horsefucker" once, although in her case I knew she meant it Grin, but I still couldn't take it seriously. Generally, it's better to assume less malice than more, I think, especially given the very high levels of sarcasm around these parts. Wink
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 2008 March 11, 20:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sense of humor, thank you, SmilingSweetly.

*sigh*

Look, I was not calling you a bitch. I was making a jest that involved your forum name. I don't see how you could take that as a personal attack, but hey whatever floats your boat.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: 2008 March 11, 20:16:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily called me a "horsefucker" once, although in her case I knew she meant it Grin, but I still couldn't take it seriously.

You didn't take it seriously?! Now I know you are indeed a greasy, greasy horsefucker.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 2008 March 11, 21:39:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss A, I know SmilingS. from other forums.  She has a quacky whacky sense of humor.  She doesn't mean anything by it, promise.  I posted something recently on a board and was absolutely teasing.  Unfortunately, my sense of humor didn't carry off in my post as I would have liked and thanks to a very close friend, she let me know that I might want to add/edit because she "gets" my funky humor, but someone else didn't.  Meh, it happens.  We are all guilty of it at one time or another.  Everyone has been accused at times of coming off in a way that wasn't intended.  I laughed when I read it because I knew she didn't mean it in a mean-spirited way.  Sometimes you have to look beyond the words and at the intentions of the poster.  I have always gotten along pretty well with you and think you have a funny sense of humor.  I believe she was just joining in the fun.  If I thought she meant it as a slam, I would have said something.  *Gives special cookies to Miss A* 

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: