PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 16:07:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 700996 times)
FrenchOnion
Landlubber

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1785 on: 2007 September 06, 07:24:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
Quote from: "markusrandall"
What if EAxis recognized all the "attention" Carla Niven is getting and offered her a job designing the outfits for the Sims 3?

I think we're safe. EA is pretty accomplished at making their own horrible clothes.  Should they want to capture that "special" Carla Niven "look", all they'd have to do is slide the color saturation bar all the way to the right (of Strom Thurmond).

Heeeeee!! Spot on, Snarky. Wink

I have a weird and/or, possibly, stupid Carla question: Has s/h/it ever shown up in the phorum? or even one person in defense of s/h/it? I looked for posts from the more known or 'bigger' paysite peoples one night and came up with very little in the way of fun drama/gossip stuffs. (Except for - WTF is wrong with that open-ass-jack guy anyway?!  :? )

But...wouldn't it be great if 'Cardrew' could tell us the secrets behind those special looks itself?   :lol:
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: 2007 September 06, 10:16:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone asked at some point in this thread if anything of Cardrew's was usable in game (besides for shits and giggles).  I do have one of it's outfits in my game.  I admit that I like this one.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: 2007 September 06, 10:51:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
Someone asked at some point in this thread if anything of Cardrew's was usable in game (besides for shits and giggles).  I do have one of it's outfits in my game.  I admit that I like this one.

Oh my gosh, that hair is Cher-tastic!  Wherever did you get it?  (It'd be perfect for a hobbit I want to do).

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: 2007 September 06, 11:46:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a new hair like it at Sims Artist Union, could that be it?

http://coris.dothome.co.kr/
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: 2007 September 06, 12:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "FrenchOnion"

I have a weird and/or, possibly, stupid Carla question: Has s/h/it ever shown up in the phorum? or even one person in defense of s/h/it?

He has. One of his usernames was Beck, other was Andrew, I think. I think he also had a third one, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Anyways, Andrew claimed he had some Carla's stuff in game and it was fabulous. Of course everybody laughed at him.  :roll:

After some begging he finally offered to share some of Carla's outfits, but nobody wanted them, since a) who would want that shit in their game? b) the file would have been virus infested anyways.

Beck then entered the forum and tried to claim that Carla's stuff was really good looking whereas Dour's (of Doursims fame) things were really shitty. At that time Dour was practically the only creator that had her site in her profile at that time. Again, people laughed at him and told him that a) he was Carla b) he was laughable and c) he was blind.

If you want to read s/h/it's posts, search for Beck. Most of Beck's and Andrew's posts are in this thread around the same time.

Keirra: That looks decent, even if it is way too whorish for me. The shoes look nice. I bet it is not his mesh. :lol:
(Or if it is, he stole the shoes from someone.)

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: 2007 September 06, 14:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Irish Wench"
There is a new hair like it at Sims Artist Union, could that be it?

http://coris.dothome.co.kr/

Thanks!  It's awesome!  Now if I could just find the perfect hair for my Ares.  There just aren't enough scruffy male meshes out there that aren't girly or emo.  *sigh*

(And that stuff about CN's cockpuppets - I mean sockpuppets - is hilarious!)

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: 2007 September 06, 22:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"

Keirra: That looks decent, even if it is way too whorish for me. The shoes look nice. I bet it is not his mesh. :lol:
(Or if it is, he stole the shoes from someone.)

I think that's a mesh from SimChic.  There's no way it could mesh that decently.  :lol:

ETA: Yes, the hair is from Myos.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: 2007 September 06, 22:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yeah, after I started to think about the whole Beck/Carla/Andrew thing, I went back and searched for s/h/it's posts.

The funny thing is: Pes compared Beck's and Andrew's IP address to Carla's, and it was the same in all cases. So, it was not just speculation, Beck and Andrew were Carla. Cheesy

Loltastic, isn't it? Wink

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
FrenchOnion
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: 2007 September 06, 23:02:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
Oh yeah, after I started to think about the whole Beck/Carla/Andrew thing, I went back and searched for s/h/it's posts.

The funny thing is: Pes compared Beck's and Andrew's IP address to Carla's, and it was the same in all cases. So, it was not just speculation, Beck and Andrew were Carla. Cheesy

Loltastic, isn't it? Wink

Abso-freakin'-lutely! Thank you so much!

I kinda had suspicions about the Beck posts and now that I have gone back and re-read I can see it clearly. You are awesome. Thanks again for halpin' me larn' up me history. Cheesy
naughty-nova
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: 2007 September 07, 04:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i think it would be great to have her stuff and the upload it all over the  exchange lol.
or have it in my game for my bums to ware Wink bet it would make great burnt clothes lol
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: 2007 September 07, 04:09:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure that you want your sims barfing all over the place by having to wear that shit? Just askin...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: 2007 September 07, 07:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I installed Seasons last night, and ever since one of my teenage Sims keeps pointing and laughing at nothing, so I downloaded the meatslab dress for his mom to wear so he has something to actually laugh at.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: 2007 September 08, 06:15:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm really really sorry about the double post. You have permission to beat me:

Steve the Sim panics as his son is being eaten by the meatslab dress.
Elfen Lied
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: 2007 September 08, 20:32:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Classic.  :lol:

The lady seems to have the possessed look of, "Yesss...eat them. Eat them all."  :shock:
thecheese
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: 2007 September 08, 20:35:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't stop laughing, from now on when I'm depressed I'll look at the meatslab dress. People actualy pay for that!?!?

firmly believe in the cat macros.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: