PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 04:52:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 748870 times)
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1110 on: 2007 November 04, 03:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dachshunds, I like those skins.

I need criticism on my Bellatrix sim.  She does not look like the movie version.  What color eyes? (Brown, blue, or gray?)  And if her face looks like a squashed pumpkin and should be longer or whatever, please tell.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: 2007 November 04, 05:45:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like Nouk's new hair but--how do I put this?--leaves something to be desired for my own aesthetic.  If I was any good at textures I would try something a bit different. Smiley  Side swept bangs and the longer part of the bang to be more varying lengths and more "strangle-ly"..

--

Quote from: "Redikolous"
I need criticism on my Bellatrix sim. She does not look like the movie version. What color eyes? (Brown, blue, or gray?) And if her face looks like a squashed pumpkin and should be longer or whatever, please tell.

Do you have pictures we could compare it to, Redikolous?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1112 on: 2007 November 04, 06:54:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"
I need criticism on my Bellatrix sim. She does not look like the movie version. What color eyes? (Brown, blue, or gray?) And if her face looks like a squashed pumpkin and should be longer or whatever, please tell.

Do you have pictures we could compare it to, Redikolous?

Are you going for the movie version, Redikolous? Or, are you making your own version? Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) has brown eyes if you're going for the movie version.

Here's a photo reference, MissAngelica, in case Redikolous is trying to capture the characters likeness from the movie:

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: 2007 November 04, 09:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dachshunds, I like those skins.

I need criticism on my Bellatrix sim.  She does not look like the movie version.  What color eyes? (Brown, blue, or gray?)  And if her face looks like a squashed pumpkin and should be longer or whatever, please tell.

Change the eyes to brown and the hair needs to be more of a dark brown shade. Try the curly hair by sims artist union to be closer to the one in the photo. It is still not as wild as it needs to be but at least it is curly. A little wider at her jawline. She has more of a square shaped jaw. Then I think it is good. You will need to throw some makeup on her. I can see you are going in the right direction. You know custom sims I am not so good with. I borrow my models from fellow simmers. I really have not tried my hand at custom simming. I should. I enjoy creating more then anything else.

Thanks for the compliment on my skins. My mind is a running wheel as far as what skins to make next...Smiley. I have to try my hand at nouks hair first.

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: 2007 November 04, 10:06:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Redikolous, make the brows more curved and thinner by a bit. Make the corner of the eyes move up. Make the width of the bridge of the nose slimmer. Give her less of a flat chin. Change the eyes and the hair. You need brown eyes which look more downwards them upwards, and no idea what you could use for the hair....bleh may need to photoshop it

She's got a heart shaped face and small features... and did you make the skintone yourself? Mm I think the wrinkles are a bit too prominent..lessen them a tad

Reference photos
http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2006/08/03/carter.jpg (meh never mind her expression, you can see the face shape clearly)
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6083/bellatrixtf7.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/china/learningenglish/specials/images/1238_harrypotter/31379_harry2getty.jpg - side shot

And post here http://modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=473 for more feedback Smiley Hope that helps

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Fresh-Prince
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: 2007 November 04, 15:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd drop by and post something new I have coming soon. Smiley
Well, this is the first hybrid car ever for the sims. It's luxury too,lol. I made it sort of because of paysites. Going green... saving money from paysites, saving the environment of the sims, making the sim world a better place. hehe, well here's a preview, tell me whatcha think. Thanks!
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: 2007 November 04, 16:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WANT!!  Are the insides detailed?

BTW, thanks for the criticism, you guys.  I think that her eyes should be brown, but I don't want her to look like the movie version (I think I was one of two who didn't like her in the movie).  I know I want her to look like she came out of Azkaban.

And no, CapnJojoba, I didn't make the skintone myself. (I'm really flattered! You think I'm awesome enough to make skinotones!  No, really, I suck...)  The skintone is Nihilin's Louis edit (the pale skin) with UDontKnow Voldy makeup and Onah's wrinkles.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1117 on: 2007 November 04, 17:36:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Note,also that Helena Bonham Carter has a little point to her chin. Her makeup makes her look a little leaner in the face, but she really does have a round shaped face.

Still watching you guys
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: 2007 November 04, 21:28:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix either.

For your Bellatrix, I suggest shortening the nose, definitely. Also, remember that she was supposed to be a beautiful woman before Azaban -- I think the skin can do the work of making her look worn, and the basic features should still be beautiful underneath.

Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1119 on: 2007 November 04, 22:07:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love it, Fresh Prince....very nice car!
And the idea behind it is so cult-worthy....totally worth stalking over...thanks for sharing!

I may do a pic on my site and direct to yours and mention how it is FREE and that you do FREE cars.....FREE!!!!11

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1120 on: 2007 November 05, 01:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FP, you are like ...the god of Sims cars. I'm so impressed with your work! (I am in full worship mode here, guys, bear with me a moment.) All my sims drive FP's cars because FP's cars are Full of Win!

I love the hybrid. Is there a clear 'hybrid' tag on the car somewhere? After all, my sim will want to be smug about their purchase!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: 2007 November 05, 10:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with Hecubus on this one.  That car is just GORGEOUS, FP.  You're amazing!!

Nouk, I like the hair.  The goth and alternative simmers will love playing with that one for sure!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Fresh-Prince
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: 2007 November 05, 14:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it! Smiley
Yes it has a pretty detailed interior. The navigation and speedometer light up with a recolor along with all the lights on the car. The only thing that shows it's a hybrid is the back of the car text with 400h, the h stands for hybrid. The mesh itself has features of the lexus hybrid that the regular lexus doesn't. Here's a little decent video to see more, hehe > http://youtube.com/watch?v=HbeFI-8JsOk

Thanks again!  Cheesy
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1123 on: 2007 November 05, 14:50:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG...that commercial is so well done. ::::applauds:::

Is there a way to get that into the game so my sims can watch it and be sucked in by American materialism run amuck? LOL

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: 2007 November 05, 15:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FP your vehicles are full of awesomeness!! My Sims *only* drive FP cars as there are no others that compare.

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: