PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 04:51:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysites: Habitat43
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysites: Habitat43  (Read 54415 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Re: New paysites: Habitat43
« Reply #45 on: 2008 April 06, 22:30:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, or do the real furniture pictures in their banner look like Ikea furniture photographs? As in, if they are, they should be reported to the furnitures' manufacturer.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2008 April 07, 07:09:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They have put the required footnote on their site: "This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved."

But apparently they can read the only certain parts of the EULA, the parts about noncommercial website they must have difficulty understanding. Roll Eyes

They're so silly they stick their fingers in their ears and scream lalalala! as they read it.   Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 April 07, 08:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, or do the real furniture pictures in their banner look like Ikea furniture photographs? As in, if they are, they should be reported to the furnitures' manufacturer.

You're right. I swear I've seen some of those items on http://www.modernfurnitureclassics.com/
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 April 07, 09:52:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*writing from Brisbane airport*

Just wanted to chime in... that it makes me laugh the arrogance
Not paying for the tools, credit to free owners AND getting their resource material from professional furniture/industrial designers.
They deserve my money? Fuck no!

BTW Calalily... I ate a rodini! and it was gooooood. I couldn't clean out the bakery though.. although we all tried Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2008 April 07, 10:09:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*writing from Brisbane airport*
BTW Calalily... I ate a rodini! and it was gooooood. I couldn't clean out the bakery though.. although we all tried Tongue

I know - I could inhale the damn things.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 April 07, 15:29:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't find even a pic of rodini,  my google-fu phailed.   Tongue    I'd really like to find a recipe after all the talk of how good they are.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2008 April 07, 16:18:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't find even a pic of rodini,  my google-fu phailed.   Tongue    I'd really like to find a recipe after all the talk of how good they are.

Well deelink is in Oz, but apparently they're only in Queensland.  They're a round bread with an unusual robust texture (not like soft and squishy white bread) usually topped with black pepper, garlic and parmesan cheese.  They're made in a free form with 8 scores for slices.  It's hard to explain - they're not squishy like soft white bread, but they're not hard like crusty bread - they're kind of in the middle - it's unusual bread.  My google fu fails for pictures, or recipes. Sorry. Just don't come to Queensland and compete with me.  Cheesy 

Visit Calalilysims

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2008 April 07, 16:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found a picture of a filled rodini. 

http://www.cobsbread.com/breadrange/recipe/22.htm

Looks good to me.   I am hungry.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2008 April 07, 17:11:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that rodini sandwich picture made me all drooley. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2008 April 07, 17:19:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found a picture of a filled rodini. 

http://www.cobsbread.com/breadrange/recipe/22.htm

Looks good to me.   I am hungry.

That's it!  I have it with just butter for the unadulterated taste. Still don't come to Queensland.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

Rebbie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 April 07, 18:42:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like focaccia. I want!
I love baking bread but I have yet to try my hand at focaccia. I may have to do that soon. Then I will come here and I will talk of its deliciousness and make you all jealous.
BWAH HA HA HA!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2008 April 07, 18:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope - not focaccia.  Rodini is denser than focaccia.  Maybe deelink can tell us if it is similar to something down south, and we can then translate it into something else everyone else knows.

Visit Calalilysims

karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 April 07, 19:15:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just don't come to Queensland and compete with me.

what do you mean  "don't come to Queensland"?  I may just fly down there this minute and eat all the rodini   Tongue
Rebbie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008 April 07, 19:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm very confused because you can find almost any recipe for bread online. But I can't find any recipes for rodini. Blarg.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2008 April 07, 19:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just don't come to Queensland and compete with me.

what do you mean  "don't come to Queensland"?  I may just fly down there this minute and eat all the rodini   Tongue

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I must hoard rodini this instant. I'll have a chat with the bakeries about demanding foreign pirates and their rodini terrorism threats.

I'm very confused because you can find almost any recipe for bread online. But I can't find any recipes for rodini. Blarg.

I'm kind of curious about it too - unless it called rodini here because of some stupid reason - they might call it something else elsewhere.  Huh

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: