PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 10:59:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 749289 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #285 on: 2007 June 10, 23:45:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Mando.  I will take all that into consideration. ^^

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2007 June 10, 23:52:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"
Anyway, to divert attention of my weird psyche, here's new hair! :shock:
It could be less... it could have some more.. and some... stuff. Well maybe it's finished.

And see, I have no imagination, copied my own old hairstyle:
2006 ish

Wow I love it Cheesy, it doesn't look like the other one to me, because to be honest, although its well done I don't like the older one.  :lol:
PirateOfMashedPotatoes
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2007 June 11, 00:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like your new hair Nouk.  Let us know when it is available.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: 2007 June 11, 01:32:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Angelica - bravo on your first mesh. I'm still incredibly gunshy.

I think there is a lot of possibility for you...I like the idea of some unusual stuff, especailly for kids. Keep up the good work! Looks like you're getting some good advice so you can avoid rookie mistakes. YAY!

Nouk - I think this shows a great leap forward; your curls look more natural than they ever have, and the details are stunning. The colors are good too...no flat, boring hair color.

ETA: WANT!!!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2007 June 11, 03:01:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a surprise! Nouk's made another great hair. I like this one better than the older one. The curls are softer. I would definitely use it a lot.
MoonDragon
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2007 June 11, 03:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, now this I like.  Good curly hair is hard to find and considering how nicely animated the "Nouk's Own" curls are I'm eager to get this set in my game.  It does sorta resemble the 2006 hair but to be honest I wouldn't download the old one.  (It looks too much like a throw-back of a long-gone era for my game.)  The new one is a major improvement.  The two dangling pieces in the front look much better staggered than they did being of the same length.  I really dig the little accent curl near the ears ... nice touch.  The texture makes me think of someone who gets allot of sun ... like natural highlights instead of icky store-bought ones.  Besides, there is no rule saying you can't go back and redo an idea once your skillz have improved ... actually I think there should be a rule that says people should do that.

How is the polycount on that?

I used to be like you when it came to taking compliments.  Eventually an old lady I respected told me to just say, "Thank you," and leave it at that.  It was hard for me to do at first but after awhile I got used to it.  Now I even LIKE saying it.  Smiley
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: 2007 June 11, 04:26:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope its ready soon, I love the curly hairs, if only I could find some good long currly hair meshes that weren't ponytails, for when my sims are sleeping....ah well, who cares, I look forward to this one.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2007 June 11, 05:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so loving that hair!  Definitely a must have.  Seriously Nouk, I have a number of hairs ingame, from lots of different people.  With yours, I have never seen better animated hair, ever.  It's awesome, and I thank you for sharing your talent.
Why can't more creators learn to do that?  Is it a secret, magical process?  Shocked

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2007 June 11, 09:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "FreakyBooty"
I am so loving that hair!  Definitely a must have.  Seriously Nouk, I have a number of hairs ingame, from lots of different people.  With yours, I have never seen better animated hair, ever.  It's awesome, and I thank you for sharing your talent.
Why can't more creators learn to do that?  Is it a secret, magical process?  Shocked

It's not difficult, but it takes time. And it is time that people sometimes don't seem to have when they want to put it up.

What I do is make as many groups as I need to animate the stuff naturally, then animate, then regroup. Not the other way around. Animating after regrouping everything together is allmost impossible and doesn't look nice at all.

Oh and use the right hairbones for crying out loud! Not the ENTIRE tail should be b_hair or it will only move backwards! Assign to r_hair and l_hair too, to make it move to all sides. Ofcourse you need to assign the back right sides to both b_hair, hair and r_hair to make it move naturally.

If you do that, it moves very nicely. Well that's the trick! Smiley

Inactive
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2007 June 11, 10:54:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk - WANT! Lush hair...as usual. You talented being.  :wink:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: 2007 June 11, 14:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk, your awesomeness makes me SICK.
:lol:

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2007 June 11, 15:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Join the Nouk cult and get your daily fix of Nouk!

And the polycount is around 3500/4000 , but if I make it any less, the curls become blocky... it's not huge but it's big. I'll get the exact polycount when I get home. Adviced not to use if your pc is slow.

Inactive
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: 2007 June 11, 15:38:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't mind high-poly when it's excusable - like in this case Cheesy  (if you want examples of the opposite - browse Peggy's stuff in the booty...).

I like it very much. I can't get enough of everyday hairstyles for my sim ladies. They're hard-working women and sometimes mothers - they DO NOT want waist-long Hollywood hair and 5 inch stiletto heels, dammit!

Now - stop praising Nouk and mock me instead!  Cool

I'm not a mesher but sometimes I mesh a little anyway... And I've been fiddling around with this today, and I would just like to know, plain and simple - should I go on?

...I mean - aren't there already tons of stuff like this out there? I killed my DL folder a couple of months ago, but I'm sure I had something very much like it before that...

Meh, I just want to know if there would be even a remote interest in a hair like this before I start on the alphas and textures. I could do it just for me, of course, but that's not as much fun, really...

MoonDragon
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2007 June 11, 16:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"
Join the Nouk cult and get your daily fix of Nouk!

And the polycount is around 3500/4000 , but if I make it any less, the curls become blocky... it's not huge but it's big. I'll get the exact polycount when I get home. Adviced not to use if your pc is slow.

Properly done, curls would naturally be higher on the polycount.  My computer should be ok with it.  I'll just remember not to use it too much.

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
Now - stop praising Nouk and mock me instead!

Otay!  I need a good long bob hair for my game.  If you fluffed it out a little bit so it doesn't hang like limp, greasy hair, made it a bit longer and maybe gave the edges a razor whacked feel I could see myself using it on urban sims.

Kinda like this: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair66.htm sans the bangs and longer with less razor whacking.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: 2007 June 11, 17:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or layered with a wavy texture to it.  Most everything is either curly or straight.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: