PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 22:18:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Time to replace the fridges Seasons borkinated!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Time to replace the fridges Seasons borkinated!  (Read 5494 times)
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Time to replace the fridges Seasons borkinated!
« Reply #15 on: 2007 March 30, 06:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That of course is one problem the anti-paysite movement faces - the members of it are singing from various different hymnbooks.   Most paysite owners don't even realise they are paysite owners!

Our lil friend must be stopped.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Time to replace the fridges Seasons borkinated!
« Reply #16 on: 2007 March 30, 19:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shrug*

I'm anti paysite, full stop. Any site that has files that must be bought is a paysite. My definition is pretty cut and dry, so in that sense Holy Simoly is a paysite.

However, on another level, I don't find them to be in the same category as the greedy pricks that fob off inferior crap in the name of greed. I would still like to see them go completely free, but they aren't at the top of my "must be destroyed posthaste!" list either. When I said I don't think of them as a "real paysite", it is because I suspect that at least part of the money gained is actually going for site related expenditures, and not just to line the owners pockets.

In my opinion, the thing hindering the anti-paysite movement is our brigade of anti-paysite rabid sheep that attack at the slightest provocation and a certain number of people who respond with self-righteous scorn toward anyone who dares think the word "donation".  I advocate inviting civilized debate over the subject, which has actually worked, or at least allowed them to gracefully concede to a few of my points, when I've emailed several paysite owners including HChangeri (who isn't as horrible as people here make her out to be).

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: