PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 15:33:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Raonsims has something to say...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Raonsims has something to say...  (Read 13108 times)
hannahjane
Landlubber

View Profile
Raonsims has something to say...
« Reply #30 on: 2007 June 26, 15:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I like Raon's meshes but what is up with the some of the recolours? Blonde does not equal yellow, woman!
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 June 26, 16:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Every hair from Raon that I be havin' downloaded from th' booty has gone starboard ou' o' me downloads folder again! Lily livered scurvy dog! Most o' th' textures suck, an' I hate 't when they be nay binned an' animated. Ser'sly.

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
Sweetiepie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 June 26, 16:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the meshes but not the colours. However at least they aren't too shiny (like Peggy) so they are not too hard to recolour.
Nokomys
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 June 26, 17:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "hannahjane"
Yeah, I like Raon's meshes but what is up with the some of the recolours? Blonde does not equal yellow, woman!

Or green. bleh.

To be fair though on my old monitor the color was vastly askew and dark. It had happened slowly over time and I didn't realize how bad it was. So, when I got my new monitor I looked at alot of my stuff and went, "Wow! I had no idea I made that color/shiney/whatever!" Some of my own creations went to visit the Recycle Bin.  :lol:
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 June 26, 20:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nokomys"
Or green. bleh.

Green hair can be quite useful at times, such as for aliens, plant sims, or sims who just want to have green hair.  :wink:

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 June 26, 21:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ash_Redfern"
Or green. bleh.

Green hair can be quite useful at times, such as for aliens, plant sims, or sims who just want to have green hair.  :wink:

You can put custom hair on Plantsims?  Can you tell me how?  I am not all that fond of the leaves they have now.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 June 26, 21:28:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
Quote from: "Ash_Redfern"
Or green. bleh.

You can put custom hair on Plantsims?  Can you tell me how?  I am not all that fond of the leaves they have now.

Quite honestly, I'm not sure if you really can. I only have one plant sim and one faux plant sim child. I haven't tried to change his hair but I use the green hair for his faux plant sim child.

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 June 26, 23:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Raon's hairs a better made then peggy's and her textures are better too. Also, color binning isn't that big of a deal to me. I use mostly black anyways. I love black hair on my sims. Especially if they're pale light skin.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 July 02, 01:34:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Dark Lunaris"
*confused*

I would not pay for her downloads, but I would never pay for any downloads. And I thought this way WAY before I knew this place existed....

However....

Am I the only one who thinks her hair is very nice? I went through the list of sites (been to nearly all major paysites just to peek), and I think her hair is one of the nicest looking. If someone held a gun to my head and demanded I give money to a paysite, it'd be to Raon... simply because I do like her work... I prefer it to peggysims, I like her textures better. O.o

(although I do bin the hair after DL myself) :/

I like her hair also. At least it doesn't disappear into the body or fold in half. I think she uses a real hair texture on the hair the wrong way by using a texturizer filter, which makes it look off. Her colors sometimes are a little strange, but I think she's one of the better out there at making hair well other than Nouk. She's the bestest Wink I even like a few of Rose's hairs though. So maybe I'm just easier to please than most. lol

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2007 July 02, 01:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my main issue with her stuff, beyond the obvious charging people, is that i downloaded some free hairs a bit ago.  I thought I'd downloaded 3 hairs.  I was trying to figure out which hair mesh i needed for a recolor from MTS2.  I narrowed it down to 3 very similar ones.  I did that download, and then the download from MTS2.  I went to my game, and discovered that I did not have a black brown red blonde custom in three styles.  I had like 20 blacks browns reds blondes customs in three styles.  and none of them were the mesh for the one i wanted from MTS2.  GARR!!!  and, in addition to that, I like one in game from the 100 hairs that are now there.  I cannot figure out which one it is in my freaking folder.  
It's a folder with just those downloads in it, but since it's literally 100, I'm just going to delete them all and then figure out if I have any bald sims.

**edit: i just noticed that i did not clarify, it turned out the mesh i needed to make the MTS2 recolor work was a donation mesh.  i could probably get it out of the booty, but I don't care anymore.**

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: