PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 01:31:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 703345 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1125 on: 2007 March 30, 09:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...that can be debated; I, in fact, think she looks quite similar to her sim...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: 2007 March 30, 12:30:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...Yeah, because she's unconventionally beautiful compared to the rest of the stick insect blonde hair with blue eyes plad of the world  :roll:
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: 2007 March 30, 12:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Diamond_bollocks"
...Yeah, because she's unconventionally beautiful compared to the rest of the stick insect blonde hair with blue eyes plad of the world  :roll:

Just because someone doesn't think she's attractive doesn't mean that they only think that blonde, blue-eyed, thin women are attractive. I'd never seen her before I clicked on the link earlier in the thread and in that picture I don't find her attractive at all, it's not because I don't appreciate 'unconventionally beautiful', it's because I don't think she is unconventionally beautiful. And looking at more pictures of her, she seems pretty stick insect like to me, I prefer women with more curves to them. It's personal preference, I don't think that skinny women can't be attractive, I just rarely find them attractive. It's not something I've got any control over.
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: 2007 March 30, 13:28:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't want what I said to be personally aimed at anybody, even though it sounded like that. And it's cool, I just find Alek Wek much more beautiful than many models who seem to have fallen into their own faces. And as you  said, it's all about personal preference Smiley Plus, I myself have curves, and I believe it's more attractive and healthier on any woman than skin and bones.

What's unconventionally unattractive is that purple-ish fruck (frock/f*ck) a few pages back.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1129 on: 2007 March 30, 18:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I have to be honest, and the only model I find vaguely attractive is Kate Moss, and ONLY in the Rimmel London mascara advert. That's IT. I don't find models attractive full stop.

And I don't think blonde skinnies are pretty. In fact, the skinnier you get the more I think, "ANOREXIC!!!" and the quicker I run away! Like MME said, women have to be curvy! At least a little. It's not healthy if we're stick insects.

Think of the poor Allegra Versace girl, please.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
frivolous
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: 2007 March 30, 20:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

for some reason i find stick-thin women more attractive than curvier women.

then again i'm gay.

:|

also regarding alek wek, she has a cute face but for God's sake grow some fucking hair.

url=http://www.freewebs.com/death-to-raon/index.htm]Recolours of ugly hair!![/url]

raonsims raonjena
Steroide
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: 2007 March 31, 16:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone noticed that she has postponed the final round voting until April 5th?
And that it's possible to vote more than one time? *cough*suckiness*cough*
I guess that it's Cardrew that's been voting once a day here..
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1132 on: 2007 March 31, 16:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've voted a couple of times, and I'm pretty sure jesserocket has too. ^^ :oops:  :lol:

Steroide
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: 2007 March 31, 16:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
I've voted a couple of times, and I'm pretty sure jesserocket has too. ^^ :oops:  :lol:

Me too... So, Cardrew has only voted 55 times, then  :lol:
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: 2007 April 05, 16:35:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe I read this whole goddamn thread...
I stayed up all night reading this two nights ago.  My sleep-deprived brain thanks you all very much...

Also, i was unable to see the fashion show, I tried to and it said that the file was corrupt or incomplete.  What a bummer.
Also, I love that meat-slab dress.  I was telling my boyfriend about Carla Niven's site and the Palatial Heights site and he thought it was really funny.  Usually he gets bored when I talk about my sims or Sims related sites and forums I go on...
Mattie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: 2007 April 05, 20:06:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe I am about to do this, but I am actually going to defend at least the Palatial Heights part of things...

There's a site that has been around for about 5 years now called Simmerville, that is presented in a sim-to-sim basis and runs a "United Neighbourhoods" sort of Web ring encouraging members to make websites letting the other members know what is going on in their hood.  It has a lot of unique and innovative ideas on game play, and even forums where sims can contact each other, again all on a sim-to-sim basis.  Even downloads are presented in a sim-owned online shop environment, with different sims "fronting" different downloads.  I believe this is what "Carla" is doing as well, and certainly that is what the Palatial Heights website is all about.  OK, so really we may not think her "News" about her hood is exciting, it's in the spirit of the United Neighbourhoods, and therefore has a small amount of merit, in my eyes at least, for that fact alone.

And she's certainly not the only one either, the United Neighbourhoods listing it's quite expansive, and while some may be the same person with more than one hood, they can't all be.
troubledrose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: 2007 April 05, 21:01:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Might be OT, but I just noticed that Peggy links to Carla Niven. Tongue

http://memberarea.peggysims2.net/Normal.do?action=link
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1137 on: 2007 April 05, 21:09:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think peggy will link to almost anyone.  Rose is the same, you just have to ask.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: 2007 April 05, 22:01:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread will never die.

I don't know, either, if this makes me happy or sad.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1139 on: 2007 April 06, 09:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As long as Carla lives, this thread lives.

Has anyone seen how Eliana won? Was she the decent one? I forget.

*looks* Yes, she was. I for one am glad.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: