PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 10:17:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 819057 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1425 on: 2009 May 08, 18:19:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think his wife is actually kind of cute. Talk about the pot speaking out of turn on her part...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: 2009 May 08, 18:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Atwa did fall for Thomass, then our course of action is of course clear. Pescado must seduce this woman and turn her over to our side. There is no other way.
We should make a poll, If Pescado seduced Atwat, who would you feel sorry for?... Pescado, Atwat or Obama? I've a feeling Obama will win. Grin
This concept is so fundamentally alien to my nature that I simply have no idea how such a thing could be done.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1427 on: 2009 May 08, 18:37:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seducing or polls?  Wink

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: 2009 May 08, 18:50:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Yaardarm Monkey II
Shocked  holy shit is she a nutjob or what?  calling Thomas' wife his dog?    Undecided

Two birds, one stone. While she's attempting to frame her enemies, she probably figured that she might as well take a swipe at the chief rival (aside from money) for Thomass' affection. That's just sad. On the lighter side, I couldn't help but notice how she's referring to herself as Anita 'twatty'. I know it's just to make the "hacking" seem convincing, but it's still nice to see her get into the spirit of things.

We should print up some T-shirts with "I tawt I taw a twat" on them. She'd probably buy a couple dozen.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: 2009 May 08, 19:31:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think his wife is actually kind of cute. Talk about the pot speaking out of turn on her part...

So that's who that was! My brain wasn't firing on all cylinders, obviously. I was looking at the picture thinking, "who's that reasonably attractive person, and why is Atwa calling her her boyfriend's dog, when she doesn't have a boyfriend?"

minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: 2009 May 08, 19:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't feel bad, neriana. I didn't make the connection either till someone mentioned it. Cheesy I think part of me must've figured no one SURELY would put Thomas' poor wife in the mix. But when you're dealing with a Twit Twat bar, you just never know what might come up.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: 2009 May 08, 21:37:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't get why she thinks one of us would hack into her photobucket account to make fun of Thoma$$' wife. Clearly we being the harrassing ebil ones would just post hundreds of her scarf picture and spot the twat. Someone needs to learn how to frame others better. And not be logged on while you hack your own site. Genius.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
gypsyrose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: 2009 May 08, 21:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This really isn't on topic, but it is about TSR. Is anyone else having a problem get on their site?

I'm not crazy, I'm just unwell and heavily medicated for your safety.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: 2009 May 08, 21:48:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*headdesk*

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1434 on: 2009 May 08, 22:06:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This really isn't on topic, but it is about TSR. Is anyone else having a problem get on their site?

Solaera
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: 2009 May 08, 22:11:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR has been down all day, at least for me...I like to amuse myself by checking TSR's daily sign up stats.  The number of new signups each is decreasing at pretty good clip. Neener.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: 2009 May 08, 22:20:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, whaaa?  Atwa thinks if she can convince people the ebil pirates hacked her photobucket account, that somehow implicates them in the Buggybooz thing?  Would this make more sense if I smoked some crack first?  My mind just boggles at what this woman does.  Is her intended audience the same people who think Dot's tutorials are for real?

edit: fixed spelling
« Last Edit: 2009 May 08, 22:48:12 by CatOfWar » Logged

gypsyrose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: 2009 May 08, 22:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I peeked at a cached page of TSR Forum or Blog and on April 29th Thomas says that they tried to add a server and it isn't playing nice with the other servers and to please bare with them and they will reward your patience. All items up loaded to the Paysites must be destroyed will be free at TSR. Nah! Just teasing. They really plan to ban everyone. Nah! Just kidding again. The truth is the computer's think Thomas sucks too and refuse to play with him either.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: 2009 May 08, 23:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I peeked at a cached page of TSR Forum or Blog and on April 29th Thomas says that they tried to add a server and it isn't playing nice with the other servers and to please bare with them and they will reward your patience. All items up loaded to the Paysites must be destroyed will be free at TSR. Nah! Just teasing. They really plan to ban everyone. Nah! Just kidding again. The truth is the computer's think Thomas sucks too and refuse to play with him either.

Well, thank god you were just kidding. For a moment, I was afraid you really thought anyone here gave a shit about any troubles TSR might be having.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
gypsyrose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: 2009 May 08, 23:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naw, actually I like to go in their site every once in awhile a bog the server down. For some reason it brings me joy. Hmmmmmmmmm, wonder if that's why they need a new server. Naaaaa, it's probably for more of their ill gotten gains. Shame, I was feeling pissy. Now whatever shall I do.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: