PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 11:17:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Openhousejack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Openhousejack  (Read 138895 times)
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #375 on: 2006 December 30, 04:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"
anyone know someone that will host him for a few blow jobs?

Does the booty contains openhousejack's stuff? If yes... Pescado and BlueSoup have some blowjob credit on him?

Wait... nevermind  Tongue

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #376 on: 2006 December 30, 04:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this require a Blowjob button instead of Paypal?

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #377 on: 2006 December 30, 04:56:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

now THAT would be a paysite

Give 'er.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #378 on: 2006 December 30, 06:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Flint"
Everytime i see this ressurected i feel sick.

ME TOOO!!! coming out of lurking :evil:
I never cared for his stuff now I know why!!! Maybe know way too much now!!! I told my mom about what he was doing, she responded don't believe what you read. He just wrote or made all that up to get attention. Well my mom is naieve about the Internet. She's retired, so she cant imagine this weird society thats surfaced on the Internet. Anyways he's been over at Insiminator maybe he will copy Exnem and try to get in the TSR door as a FA. Cool

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #379 on: 2006 December 30, 06:29:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, your mom sounds pretty with it. Don't believe most of what you read on the internet. It's thoroughly possible, even plausible, that this OpenHouseJack guy is making a whole lot of stuff up.

stim
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #380 on: 2006 December 30, 06:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "neriana"
Don't believe most of what you read on the internet.

The Internet?!  Full of lies?!   Blasphemy!  Everything on the internets is truuuuue, truuue I tell you, truuuue!

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url]  Peggy Sims 2  The Sims Resource
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #381 on: 2006 December 30, 06:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wikipedia is the absolute proof of that.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #382 on: 2006 December 30, 06:54:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"
Wikipedia is the absolute proof of that.

LOL yeah anybody can edit the information provided there, even make up lies about people.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
dahvyd
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #383 on: 2006 December 30, 09:04:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

/off topic

I'm not studying at the moment, but I'm curious - do lecturers/markers/etc accept Wikipedia as a reliable source of reference?
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #384 on: 2006 December 30, 09:19:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dahvyd"
/off topic

I'm not studying at the moment, but I'm curious - do lecturers/markers/etc accept Wikipedia as a reliable source of reference?

if your in school professor tell you, but I seriously doubt it, since anyone can come in and alter its contents. I don't get that part personally, why its allowed.

dahvyd
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #385 on: 2006 December 30, 09:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it seems kinda pointless... >.<

I can't imagine why anyone would use it........
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #386 on: 2006 December 30, 15:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dahvyd"
/off topic

I'm a university tutor, and I tell all my students that Wikipedia is not an authoritative source, and should not be used.  That being said, some idiots still use it, and I have to write comments about it - but they're ickle first years.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
stim
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #387 on: 2006 December 30, 16:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I go to NYU, and every professor I've had has said "ARRRGH! Don't use wikipedia!"  but I'm too lazy to copy down all my sources all the time (especially since I often source things I read years earlier), so I just slap down Wikipedia whenever I lose a source. And somehow, I manage to get A's without anyone really noticing.  Heh, even got flagged for plagarism once due to non-suckage on a paper.

None too smart they are at our fine academic institutions.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url]  Peggy Sims 2  The Sims Resource
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #388 on: 2007 January 01, 17:17:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "stim"
I go to NYU, and every professor I've had has said "ARRRGH! Don't use wikipedia!"  but I'm too lazy to copy down all my sources all the time (especially since I often source things I read years earlier), so I just slap down Wikipedia whenever I lose a source. And somehow, I manage to get A's without anyone really noticing.  Heh, even got flagged for plagarism once due to non-suckage on a paper.

None too smart they are at our fine academic institutions.

Wikipedia isn't a very good source for anything complex. However, they usually get the dates right. And I have used them as a springboard to other sources; they often have good citations at the bottom of the page.

You get "A's" because most papers suck horribly and most professors are thrilled to see anything grammatical and with a halfway decent argument.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #389 on: 2007 January 01, 17:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I agree, a well written paper gets a lot of forgiveness from me.  And also, if the source from wiki is right, and it is not the only source (such as www.stanford.edu~ethics or something similar) I don't bother to take marks off - but I do point out that it's not acceptable.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: