PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 00:06:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Who Put This There?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Who Put This There?  (Read 47956 times)
ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #180 on: 2007 April 29, 20:17:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I refuse to believe Pescado can die.  Sad

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #181 on: 2007 April 29, 21:18:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The day Pescado dies, is the day the TS2 community mourns. For weeks. And weeks. And weeks.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #182 on: 2007 April 30, 00:31:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But think of what the community would go through if he lived forever! I guess we are damned if he dies and damned if he lives  :shock:

AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #183 on: 2007 April 30, 01:55:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
But think of what the community would go through if he lived forever! I guess we are damned if he dies and damned if he lives  :shock:

Makes the thought of either/or occuring bittersweet IMHO.  

5. Eww you eat rats...

Doesn't everybody that visits Mickey D's for hamburgers?  :lol:

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #184 on: 2007 April 30, 02:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh thanks Anne no more Mickey D's for me :lol: Reminds me of the reason why I stopped eating pal's Sombody told me that they spit in there food so I stopped eating there. Found out it was a joke but I still don't eat there. No more Mickey d's

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #185 on: 2007 April 30, 02:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Well actually I like spending money. Gives me that fuzzy feeling inside. And I just know you're cheap because it just seems like you would be. And you *CAN* die from a heart attack. If it clogs up your arteries or what ever it does that causes you to have a heart attack then you will. No matter how much you believe you are an almighty being, when it comes down to it you are really just a crazy, funny, little man that *CAN* die from a heart attack.

Yeah, believe me, I've tried. It's just not accumulating in my arteries at all, even though I eat entire sticks of butter and blocks of lard. Yet my arteries read clean, no clog at all. It's that carnivore biology, I tell you.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #186 on: 2007 April 30, 02:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course it is Pessy dear...say how does it feel in that padded room?

Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #187 on: 2007 April 30, 02:39:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I got a heart attack watching this...

:wink:   and something else too    Cheesy
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #188 on: 2007 April 30, 03:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll bet! Tongue

God!  I remember when that video first came out.  Now I feel old.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #189 on: 2007 April 30, 06:41:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll say it: I am fat.

I'll say this: Something is wrong right now and I am losing weight but not in a safe manner. Since I found out that my dad has cancer, I've not been able to eat or sleep like I should and right now I have dropped ten pounds in a week. Every time I do eat, I barf. I smell food, I barf. I'm not preg, that is what having birth control and no sex is for. I live on coffee and Mt. Dew and cigarettes right now. I would like to say that I'm happy about the weight coming off, but this isn't how I want it to happen. I'm real sick of my blood sugar bottoming out and damn near passing out when I stand or try to anything. It sucks. I try to eat and it all returns, and not like Batman, either! This is no fun and I want it to stop. Mainly the only "food" kind of item I can manage is a Wint-O-Green Lifesaver now and then. So, Pescado my friend, I'm not stoking the engine but burning some of my reserves. We'll see where it lands me!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #190 on: 2007 April 30, 06:52:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
I'll say this: Something is wrong right now and I am losing weight but not in a safe manner. Since I found out that my dad has cancer, I've not been able to eat or sleep like I should and right now I have dropped ten pounds in a week. Every time I do eat, I barf. I smell food, I barf. I'm not preg, that is what having birth control and no sex is for. I live on coffee and Mt. Dew and cigarettes right now. I would like to say that I'm happy about the weight coming off, but this isn't how I want it to happen.

Since I doubt cancer is contagious, you're probably imagining it. Since it's purely imaginary, just stop imagining it if you want it to stop. You might consider getting it looked at, but if they don't find anything, it's probably imaginary and you should just ignore it. I wouldn't worry about it TOO much, though. If you have enough reserves, you'll be fine until you run out.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #191 on: 2007 April 30, 06:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
I'll say this: Something is wrong right now and I am losing weight but not in a safe manner. Since I found out that my dad has cancer, I've not been able to eat or sleep like I should and right now I have dropped ten pounds in a week. Every time I do eat, I barf. I smell food, I barf. I'm not preg, that is what having birth control and no sex is for. I live on coffee and Mt. Dew and cigarettes right now. I would like to say that I'm happy about the weight coming off, but this isn't how I want it to happen.

Since I doubt cancer is contagious, you're probably imagining it. Since it's purely imaginary, just stop imagining it if you want it to stop. You might consider getting it looked at, but if they don't find anything, it's probably imaginary and you should just ignore it. I wouldn't worry about it TOO much, though. If you have enough reserves, you'll be fine until you run out.

I know it's not contagious, dear, but stress is a factor. I'm just scared, maybe, not sure. And I ought to have enough reserves for a few months. My dad is the only parent I have and there is guilt, too, cause I'm not there to take care of him like he's always been there for me. Sorry to drag my personal shit here, it won't happen again. Thanks for the backwards support, ya ol' pirate meanie! *hands out the rum*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #192 on: 2007 April 30, 07:47:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know it's not contagious, dear, but stress is a factor. I'm just scared, maybe, not sure. And I ought to have enough reserves for a few months. My dad is the only parent I have and there is guilt, too, cause I'm not there to take care of him like he's always been there for me. Sorry to drag my personal shit here, it won't happen again. Thanks for the backwards support, ya ol' pirate meanie! *hands out the rum*

Here's a tip: People die. Get used to it. At my age, someone I know dies every year or so. If you get this bent out of shape when someone hasn't even died yet, you're not gonna make it this far. It's all about putting the "casual" back in "casualty". On the upside, absolutely nothing is wrong with you there, so your weight loss is perfectly healthy.

cogitoergosim
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #193 on: 2007 April 30, 09:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll say this: Something is wrong right now and I am losing weight but not in a safe manner. Since I found out that my dad has cancer, I've not been able to eat or sleep like I should and right now I have dropped ten pounds in a week. Every time I do eat, I barf. I smell food, I barf. I'm not preg, that is what having birth control and no sex is for. I live on coffee and Mt. Dew and cigarettes right now. I would like to say that I'm happy about the weight coming off, but this isn't how I want it to happen. I'm real sick of my blood sugar bottoming out and damn near passing out when I stand or try to anything. It sucks. I try to eat and it all returns, and not like Batman, either! This is no fun and I want it to stop. Mainly the only "food" kind of item I can manage is a Wint-O-Green Lifesaver now and then.

You do not wanna do this. I lost 44 pounds 'cause my mother had surgery. I'm skinny now, I used to hate being chubby. But food has not the same taste for me anymore. Now I'm 101 pounds and I have to force myself to eat 'cause I don't want to disappear.
Do something before it's too late.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #194 on: 2007 April 30, 09:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "cogitoergosim"
You do not wanna do this. I lost 44 pounds 'cause my mother had surgery. I'm skinny now, I used to hate being chubby. But food has not the same taste for me anymore. Now I'm 101 pounds and I have to force myself to eat 'cause I don't want to disappear.
Do something before it's too late.

You lost weight from someone ELSE having surgery? That's quite a feat. I wonder why no one has tried to market this as a weight loss scheme.

I would also like to take this opportunity to gloat and point out your two incidents as proof that I was right all along: Notice how nicely it worked: You stopped eating, and lost weight. Conservation of Mass wins again!

I tell you, when a doctor and an engineer disagree on the proper approach, the engineer is right. Engineers gave us the Pyramids, the Hanging Gardens, the Great Wall, the Colossus. Doctors gave us rattles and chanting. Sure, they've managed to peg a few things down that even we engineers see as sensible. But for the most part, nearly everything else they come up with is little better than the rattles and chanting that they displace, only to be displaced by the next generation of rattles and chanting in a few years or so. Whereas the sound principles of engineering that produced the ancient wonders of the world, some of which still stand today, are still used today.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: