PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 05:50:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Who Put This There?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Who Put This There?  (Read 48320 times)
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #150 on: 2007 April 28, 17:34:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just saying don't take things he says personally.  His greatest pleasure in life is trolling Smiley  You just took the bait.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Foxybaby
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #151 on: 2007 April 28, 17:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know-I've never ranted about anything in my life on the forums :oops:
 Trust is to be Pescado that finally makes me explode  :twisted:
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #152 on: 2007 April 28, 19:38:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "Foxybaby"
Thanks Guys-I know what he's like-have had him many a time point and laugh at me from his VS days......but I suppose I'm a tad extra sensitive as its the 1st anniversary in May and its still quite raw. I can't believe I fell foul to his bait-the first time in about 2 yrs! :oops:

See? This is why I don't do sensitivity. Sensitivity is a weakness. In my family, such behavior is punished by beating, and if you cry, we beat you harder. A strict training regimen like that will guarantee that you, too, will develop a heart of stone and be ready to kill without favor or mercy.

This made me think of Pescado with children and grandchildren. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #153 on: 2007 April 28, 20:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
I'm just saying don't take things he says personally.  His greatest pleasure in life is trolling Smiley  You just took the bait.

Which is the reason why half the time I ignore him. The other half I spend laughing at him and the people who take him seriously.  One of these days Pescado is going to end up being 700lbs and then who will get the last laugh?!  =|

Foxybaby
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #154 on: 2007 April 28, 20:20:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See? This is why I don't do sensitivity. Sensitivity is a weakness. In my family, such behavior is punished by beating, and if you cry, we beat you harder. A strict training regimen like that will guarantee that you, too, will develop a heart of stone and be ready to kill without favor or mercy.

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
This made me think of Pescado with children and grandchildren. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I am praying he does not reproduce........mini Pescado's running about doesn't bear thinking about  :|
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #155 on: 2007 April 28, 20:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Which is the reason why half the time I ignore him. The other half I spend laughing at him and the people who take him seriously.  One of these days Pescado is going to end up being 700lbs and then who will get the last laugh?!  =|

If that happened, I'd start losing weight immediately on account of being unable to outrun my food. This process would persist until I was again able to outrun my food, thus restoring equilibrium. Kinda self-adjusting like that. Carnivores don't get fat that easily.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #156 on: 2007 April 28, 20:51:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't let you ruin this Pescado I will tell you what will happen. This is how it will go: You being too big to move will have to have your groceries delivered and food made for you. You will have by that time gotten tired of only having salads and low fat things prepared for you. You will have by then worked out a deal with your next door neighbor's son that you will pay him 10 bucks if he goes to McDonalds and gets you 2 big mac's 2 large fries and a diet coke each day. You, thinking you have won, will continue to grow bigger and bigger until finally they have to cut down one of your walls to get you out of your house and to the doctor. Not knowing what's wrong with you, your doctor will give up and allow you to eat what ever you want. Then, in my mind atleast, you eat so much until you burst.

:roll: I am sooo bored.

xfetishgirl
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #157 on: 2007 April 28, 22:49:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

this argument is still going on after how many days...? :?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #158 on: 2007 April 28, 23:10:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

UM...yea here when we argue we drag it out for DAYS

Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #159 on: 2007 April 28, 23:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then we follow it up with a really hot make-up orgy, and be friends again - with benefits, of course.

Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #160 on: 2007 April 28, 23:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If that happened, I'd start losing weight immediately on account of being unable to outrun my food.

How hard is it to outrun a twinkie? Or, as RedLove put it, a Big Mac?  :lol:

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #161 on: 2007 April 28, 23:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently very hard Evilred. They tend to use tranquilizer guns you know? Haven't you ever seen "When Big Macs Go Bad?" They start shooting up the place.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #162 on: 2007 April 28, 23:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eww Big Macs. Ew ew ew. MacDonalds = KING OF THE CHAV FOOD PLACES!!!!

What is actually a Twinkie? I REALLY don't know...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #163 on: 2007 April 28, 23:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mc. Mc. Not Mac! =X Anyhow I like their cookies and french fries.

Nobody knows whats in a twinky. If they did then they wouldn't eat them. I think they are gross personally.

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #164 on: 2007 April 28, 23:36:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pirates Like Sapphires"

What is actually a Twinkie? I REALLY don't know...

It is supposedly a sponge cake (like angel food cake, but not as light) roll thing with a sweet cream filling (so sweet you can almost see the sugar crystals) that has a shelf life of 5,000 years because of all of the preservatives in them.

Now doesn't that make you want to run out, hop a plane to the US and eat one?  :lol:

Oh and at festivals and fairs you can now get these little artery busting gems battered and deep fried.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: